Magic returns... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lois

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
When you start to notice the magickal, the magickal starts to notice you...

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/aug/09/mysterious-magic-spells-unearthed-archaeologists-serbia?CMP=share_btn_fb

What I love most is that the world has changed enough for this information to be shared in a mainstream newspaper - and a 'serious broadsheet' at that!

Anyone else spotted magick returning to the land in the news? (We've also recently seen a probable Arthur's castle in Cornwall UK - meter thick walls and tonnes of archeology which had somehow never been noticed before) I feel these things are very powerful indicators of reawakening ☀

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
When you start to notice the magickal, the magickal starts to notice you...

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/aug/09/mysterious-magic-spells-unearthed-archaeologists-serbia?CMP=share_btn_fb

What I love most is that the world has changed enough for this information to be shared in a mainstream newspaper - and a 'serious broadsheet' at that!

Anyone else spotted magick returning to the land in the news? (We've also recently seen a probable Arthur's castle in Cornwall UK - meter thick walls and tonnes of archeology which had somehow never been noticed before) I feel these things are very powerful indicators of reawakening ☀
I keep waiting for the guys at Oak Island to discover something esoteric and of great spiritual interest...

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
No waiting line necessary - it is here.o:)s:thumbsups:thumbsups

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)