Lucid Dreaming, Embracing Nightmares (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
This short 10 min video is worth listening to if you have fears about traversing the non -physical realities.

'Charlie Morley is a Lucid Dreaming teacher and practitioner of Tibetan Buddhism specializing in the use of both Western scientific and Tibetan Buddhist dream practices with the aims of bringing mindful awareness into all stages of dream, sleep and waking life. He is the co-creator of a new holistic approach to conscious sleeping and lucid dreaming called "Mindfulness of Dream and Sleep". This new approach includes practices which aim to help us sleep better, dream more lucidly and wake up with more awareness, clarity and joy!'

Reactions: Brian and Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
(I didn't watch the video) I think I have heard of Charlie before, and always wondered if he also approached astral projection, or just lucid dreaming, as it would seem like a waste if he didn't. I personally see controlling our dreams as more as entertainment rather than something that will help us grow, unless we are using that control to then project out of a lucid dream — then we can make great advances spiritually speaking based on what we then do once our of body and out of the dream state.

Reactions: Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
(I didn't watch the video) I think I have heard of Charlie before, and always wondered if he also approached astral projection, or just lucid dreaming, as it would seem like a waste if he didn't. I personally see controlling our dreams as more as entertainment rather than something that will help us grow, unless we are using that control to then project out of a lucid dream — then we can make great advances spiritually speaking based on what we then do once our of body and out of the dream state.
I am lucky if I have a dream at all. O_o

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)