Love, Intent and Life In A Simulation | Tom Campbell with Evita Ochel (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

Love, Intent and Life In A Simulation | Tom Campbell with Evita Ochel
What is love and how does it apply to our lives here on Earth, as human beings? What is the nature of this virtual reality system and how do we use intent most effectively. What are the consequences of life? Tom Campbell, author of My Big TOE (Theory Of Everything) is interviewed by Evita Ochel in this three part video series on her show EBTV.

Tom has spent decades traveling out of body and performing experiments in the astral realms and above. His book,...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I love this man! Slowly getxxxting through these videos... Thanks for posting Laron
His YouTube channel is the channel to follow. His fireside chats also provide a lot of information but I haven't actually listened to any ( I found his book was all I needed).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)