Article Love Goes Just a Little Further: Nine's Word (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
R 2 cups_402x600.jpgBeneath feelings of self-incrimination that rise in the face you see in the mirror, can you find a spark of peace in the eyes that look back? What expression regards you, as you gaze in your reflection? Is there some hint of softness at the corner of the mouth, some slackening of the tension above the brow? Anything you can discern that speaks to acceptance now, take it as the truth. You have a pathway to follow to lead you into the state of equanimity within yourself, in considering relationships with others. Find it now, and follow it as best you can. If all you have is the merest hint, the momentary softening of a hard angularity of your face, find the part of your mind that it leads you to. Go into your awareness as it is expressed there, on your own face in the mirror, and expand within it. Breathe into it. It is your mind that holds the key to the labyrinthine lock of self-perception. From there, it is a simple adjustment of perception to find the love you seek reflected around you.

Everything is rooted in this innate power of love that you possess. When you follow the winding path of this mystery to its foundation, you may find that it possesses you, this all-encompassing love. It’s not so bad, you know, nor is it a threat to your personal sovereignty. You lose nothing of yourself by holding, even for a moment, the consideration that love has you, just as much as you have it. If this thought escapes you, if you feel incapable of holding it still close to your chest as you breathe gently in the zero-point of it, don’t worry. Don’t fret. It’s not love that you find slithering away as you try to hold it close. Love is alive, there is no doubt, but it doesn’t try to elude you. If you find it slipping through your fingers just as you finally feel you might actually, at last, embrace it to yourself, know that it is merely leading you beyond the limits of the space in which you stand. Love wants to give to you in a big way. Right now, that might mean stepping outside the zone of self-knowing into discovery.

Whatever you feel reflected to you now is indeed a facet of love. The doubts, fears, feelings of rejection, disappointment, insufficiency, is all perceived as chaotic not-love. However, love is modulating. Everything is changing. Within the action of modulating, new keys are being struck, discordant perhaps with what has been the status quo, but necessary steps leading to a expansion which love has to show you. When the status quo becomes stagnant, it begins to decompose, exerting a natural pull into a vortex of compression, breaking down into component structures, super-heating into a morass of elemental scavengings before perishing from what it once was. It is a ceasing-to-be that lay at the end of the dying status quo. Counterpoint to that is the rising vortex into what is to be. As you consider your reflection, acknowledge that you already know the way. You’re already risen. Today, focus on the knowing and let that lead you there. Love is waiting for your arrival.

Attachments

• Compassionate
Reactions: Lila and Manuel

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
IMO if you concentrate your love energy, and be consistent and kind with your actions, you CAN influence a person, temporarily. But permanent change must come from the person themselves. More people need to get themselves centered around the love energy, me included. :)

We make mistakes. We're not perfect. That's part of being human, and imperfection, IMO, is essential to the learning process. I learned a lot by going through hardships.

For some reason my focus this week has been "being imperfect is ok". Haha. Perhaps there's an astrological reason for that in my chart.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
IMO if you concentrate your love energy, and be consistent and kind with your actions, you CAN influence a person, temporarily. But permanent change must come from the person themselves. More people need to get themselves centered around the love energy, me included
You're really the only person you can change, whatever intent you hold… apart from, as you say, temporary influencing, which is really knowing/intuiting buttons and pushing them. AKA manipulation. This necessitates seeing the other person as part of the landscape, the scenery of your reality. A character onstage taking directions without will. a being but not a Being, something other than a reflection of yourself.

• Wise Post
Reactions: Snowmelt and One65

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
These are more than just mere words. I am experiencing the visceral certainty of the limitation of self-knowing, in that layers upon layers lie waiting to be revealed, and they are more than the sum of what I know already. Letting love be there to modulate the experience, and allowing pain to express itself and then wean off of its own accord, I am coming to the discovery of one or two of the core influences over this whole life span.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Maryann

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)