Article Love Begins Its Move | Archangel Michael (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
from Higher Orders on Nine's Path
the-moon-PRXBHWG.jpg

Now we shall speak of the next thing to be. It is happening as you watch, and as you watch, all of your hopes and desires come to the surface of awareness. Do not allow yourself to fall prey to the dark designs of fear. Listen to the stirrings of love within you and respond to every discordant picture with the charged balm of compassion, understanding, and resolve to love a new reality into existence. In truth, a new reality already exists. All you have to do is tear down what little remains of an outworn illusion, and it will come into view.

All along the portrayal of love as a brigand, a cheat, a scoundrel and worse, you have withheld from yourself the full picture. What has come to you today for higher appreciation and integration is the realization that everything in your world is comprised of any number of facets of truth. The finest among you has dirty secrets. None escape the judgment of time. In the end, it is only your faith that bears you out of the quagmire of extraneous experiences of life’s parade of questionable rationale, into the saner fields of expanded perspective. In such a state, passion resolves into something more sustaining than destructive, more transformational than consuming. Love becomes less something you do than something you are, just as death becomes a sort of central point from breath to breath, or life to life. Yet in being love, you are loving. It is what love does, and in doing, transforms everything around it.

To be love, you must relinquish what you have understood as its envelope. All that limits love is in your belief about it, in definitions and exigencies of understanding which place love as a concept relative to any other concept. Indeed, to bear any relational understanding about the reality of love at all is to put lightning in a bottle, the world in your pocket, or any other incongruency you might dream up. Love cannot be contained, but it can be appreciated; it cannot be controlled, but it can be aligned to. Internal movements carry power to move you further than external effort. One follows the other. When internal movement and external effort are aligned within a singularity of one-pointedness, all is possible, all is present. In this experience do you come into the understanding of what love is.

Some time is left for you to decide how to do the things you have to do. Choice is a great advantage in getting on the most advantageous circuit; rather than give a covert power access to your inner mechanisms of control, use them yourself. You can decide in which way your mind is to move. Into the degradation of abandonment of the purity of your innate insight into the realm of soul, or into the glory of magnification of the soul’s innate divinity through the lens of your beingness — the choice is yours. It is not a choice alone for those who confront massive overhauls of their understanding of large-scale events and world circumstances. Be aware. The magnitude differs only in scale but not in the intensity of impact for those who confront inner scenarios of understanding their own personal reality. Scale has little to do with the final assessment when entire paradigms swing into a new arrangement, whether that is inner or outer in effect. The experience is still one of complete transformation of mind, heart, and spiritual immanence.

In the coming days, much will present itself to you in uniquely tailored ways, designed in coordination with your soul and your integrity to fashion exactly the set of circumstances you require to evolve, if you will, into the being you have been destined to become. Prepare for this as best you can. Let go of presuppositions and expectations. They are of little use to you now. In relinquishing them, the truth of your being may surprise you in its ready brilliance. It is truly nothing short of magnificent to behold, when you allow your soul to guide you to that recognition of the inner light of divine self.

Always, we are present in your world. Do not let the darkness fool you. It is there that we do some of the highest service to the holy source of love. Likewise, be not blinded by the light, lest you miss some detail of navigation homeward. Remain vigilant and know we are vigilant in our watchful protection and love of your world. We are Michael, and we abide in your mind and at your side in constant presence, love, and glory to that which is All and One. Be mindful of this, and at peace therein.

Attachments

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Love cannot be contained, but it can be appreciated; it cannot be controlled, but it can be aligned to. Internal movements carry power to move you further than external effort.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
love the english i have to reread it sometimes to be sure i got the message, i learned so much already on that level since i am here

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is a most beautiful piece of writing, truly only an angel could have written that. Brought to being by a master wordsmith. Thank you Maryann.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
In truth, a new reality already exists. All you have to do is tear down what little remains of an outworn illusion, and it will come into view.
I tell you what. In October I was really sick for 3 weeks. During that time I decided to not get involved in any polarity. I had already quit social media this summer to get away from the drama. And I stuck to both of those. And something is happening... and now it's happening to my wife so often she can't deny it.

I'd like to go to a channeler this weekend. She is probably saying everything I already know but it would be fun to see her in person in a small group. There are meetings like this listed on http://meetup.com. This site seems to be mainly for the US I think.

Last edited:
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Here is the video edition, without cards:

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I tell you what. In October I was really sick for 3 weeks. During that time I decided to not get involved in any polarity. I had already quite social media this summer. And I stuck to both of those. And something is happening... and now it's happening to my wife so often she can't deny it.
Illness can be a way for taking us down for a while during a deep upgrade. Big systems can get rewired. Speaking from experience here Sounds like you are seeing something big happening.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Illness can be a way for taking us down for a while during a deep upgrade. Big systems can get rewired. Speaking from experience here Sounds like you are seeing something big happening.
Thank you Maryann. I'm still new at talking to spirits but they said the same thing when I asked. They said "illness is side effect of big changes for you". It's just, I have to ask. They don't volunteer anything that often. :) Or maybe I'm not listening. So maybe they talk to my wife instead? She isn't really into this at all like me but she has a gift nonetheless. My wife recently got me about 6 lbs or mixed unpolished minerals, a selenite tower, Himalayan pink salt light, and most recently a ring of amethyst crystals with space for a votive candle in the middle of it. I looked up amethyst and it helps with healing and moderating emotions, i.e. emotional healing, and I seem to have some issues with that. So I asked spirit about those and they just said "you will need those later."

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
love the english i have to reread it sometimes to be sure i got the message, i learned so much already on that level since i am here
I also need to read it twice, Alain, and just sit with it for a while.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Maryann and Alain

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
So true Maryann and spot on as always. The past few months have been incredibly difficult. Looking deep within and facing the shadows has played an immense toll on my over all well being. Fear has been a very present projection leaving feelings of isolation and negative connotations. It's taken a lot of energy to push through and find myself again. Transmuting these energies is what I was put here to do, so do them I shall. I'm excited that I'm remembering things that had been long forgotten. Learning new ways and new forms along the journey. Heal myself I must. Survive we shall. Thank you for your post.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I’ve had to reread it, to let those beautiful words properly sink in. Love cannot be contained. Love cannot be controlled.
I’m going to type out those words and stick them on my fridge,

For some reason I’ve only just taken notice of this post, can’t imagine why, but today it is very timely, almost as if the universe is answering a request. Thank you Maryann, you really do speak with a magical tongue.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Maryann and One65

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)