Lots of coffee use can lower neurotransmitters in brain (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
From https://www.sciencealert.com/new-discovery-coffee-affects-steroid-endocannabinoid-metabolites

In between the hype and the headlines, the truth is always more complicated. And this latest study shows us just why – it turns out the compounds in our daily cup of joe change more metabolites in our blood than previously known.

The investigation entailed 47 coffee drinkers to give up the habit for a month before throwing back four cups of coffee each day for the next 30 days. Following that, they upped their coffee intake to eight cups. All the while, researchers were taking blood samples to analyse changes in biochemistry that result from consuming food and drink.

The resulting profile revealed 115 metabolites were impacted by the consumption of coffee. A total of 82 of those chemicals were already known, and could be mapped to 33 metabolic pathways, a number of which were completely new relationships. For example, drinking around eight cups of coffee a day has a knock-on effect causing a drop in the kinds of neurotransmitters mimicked by cannabis.

In other words, where cannabis ramps up our body's endocannabinoid system, something in coffee seems to drive down the system's neurotransmitters, putting it into low gear. Our body tends to decrease its production of endocannabinoids in times of stress, making the researchers question the relationship between coffee and how our body adapts to change.
The study: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/joim.12737. Sorry, full study is paywalled.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Please share what you found interesting in the study. What are you conclusions?

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Linda The body is too complex to really understand how coffee work on humans in all the different metabolic pathways, and I couldn't get access to the whole study, and important details were missing from the abstract. Thus, without that critical info, I cannot possibly have much of an opinion on the study.

Except: However a study is performed, the results can lead to good or bad results.

I also don't think that in most cases, the scientists who do the study have a say in if the study is paywalled or not, unless they get totally independent funding for the study.

The other issue is, at least 2 Pleiadian sources say people should get off alcohol and caffeine if they are to ascend. I think one source was Billy Meier and the other was a Dolores Cannon client in a QHHT session.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hmm, so, according to what is available to read without payment there was: as you say, therium, an effect on the body's cannabis system.
What surprises me even more was that there was also an effect on the body's steroid system and fatty acid system!

Certainly, I wouldn't have thought of fats and steroids systems of the body being affected by coffee consumption... nor cannabis.
These are fairly high amounts of coffee drinking: 4 + 8 cups per day, though certainly 4 cups/day coffee doesn't seem that unusual.

Reactions: Anaeika and Linda

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Twenty five years ago I had a dream about coffee that I can still remember to this day. In the dream I was putting manure in the coffee maker. Apparently my HS was trying to show me that coffee is "shite".

Immediately after awakening a few years ago, my Team made it clear that I was to quite drinking coffee. If I remember right the message was something like "crucial to your development".

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Now what about caffeine in green tea? Or are we just talking about coffee?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I don't know how green tea may have appeared in One65's dream, if it did, though green tea is known to have antioxidants and other goodies.
I'd also imagine that the quality of the plants, how they're grown and handled as well as any processing makes a big difference too.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I stopped drinking coffee recently, a bit over a week ago, and do not miss it. Never really enjoyed it other than the social aspect. Also, did not get a boost from it anymore and can go to sleep right after drinking it.

I am going to try ginger tea as a replacement, as I hear it can provide energy.

Still love all of my herbal teas. My naturopath has told me the other components in green tea suppress the cons of caffeine. I wonder what the spiritual side says?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Now what about caffeine in green tea?
They did not limit bad caffiene to certain types, so it seems it is all bad. But keep in mind their statement may be just a Pleidian culture thing, but I do believe they are much more advanced in medical technology, and humans are most related to the Pleiadians physically.

There are teas without tea leaves and thus, are without caffeine. There are also coffee substitutes that do not contain coffee beans like Teecino, Dandy Blend (dandelion root), Coffig, chicory, Pero (which is Spanish for "but"), Roma and others. See here: https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=coffee+substitute&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Studies generally do not look at the big picture when they study a substance. They look at only that one substance. They might say "resveratrol in wine is good for you!!" Well, yes it is, but you'd have to drink 100 bottles of wine every day to get a therapeutic amount of resveratrol and I think we can agree that 100 bottles of wine every day is, overall, bad. Coffee, and caffeine, might have a beneficial substance or a beneficial effect, but that single study ignores the big picture. I do think for some people caffeine might be bad for their ascension.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I know coffee is not good for the gut and top dunkin donut cofee. Luckilly i am a feeble cofee drinker.

Green tea cannot have the same sort of cafeen but speaking teas i like well yogi tea

• I agree

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
They did not limit bad caffiene to certain types, so it seems it is all bad. But keep in mind their statement may be just a Pleidian culture thing, but I do believe they are much more advanced in medical technology, and humans are most related to the Pleiadians physically.

There are teas without tea leaves and thus, are without caffeine. There are also coffee substitutes that do not contain coffee beans like Teecino, Dandy Blend (dandelion root), Coffig, chicory, Pero (which is Spanish for "but"), Roma and others. See here: https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=coffee+substitute&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Studies generally do not look at the big picture when they study a substance. They look at only that one substance. They might say "resveratrol in wine is good for you!!" Well, yes it is, but you'd have to drink 100 bottles of wine every day to get a therapeutic amount of resveratrol and I think we can agree that 100 bottles of wine every day is, overall, bad. Coffee, and caffeine, might have a beneficial substance or a beneficial effect, but that single study ignores the big picture. I do think for some people caffeine might be bad for their ascension.
Cofee substitue with figue and so is no recommendation a good tea has a far more atteactif flavor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)