Article Lose the Loss: Nine's Path Pleiadian Message, Feb. 3 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
5 pentacles.jpgFive of Pentacles

Tap, tap, tap… How desolate the future can appear, at odd moments when your awareness slows in the cold and barren outer districts of reality. Succumbing to the freezing fields of mind bereft of light might actually feel tempting, as if it at least is justifying a reason for going on, even if it’s just to prove to yourself through pain that you’re still alive. Poverty, in is many clever disguises, dances with an allure that titillates the ego. However, there’s something tapping on your shoulder just now. While you enjoy the show, patiently in the background are figures of power and glory, waiting for you to be ready to take in the full essence of your true power. Take your time, feel as much as you need to feel, but sooner or later, you might want to warm yourself by your own inner flames.

“Doom and gloom” is a catchy little phrase, isn’t it? Constant repetition ingrains it in the mind, until it forms the fundamental rhythm of a hypnotically mesmerizing dance. It attempts to delight the eyes with flamboyant issuances of cataclysmic spectacle. One can hardly catch a breath between one show of degradation and another of disaster. However, if you can release yourself for the tiniest moment from the dark and stormy tale being spun into a web of intrigue before you, you might be able to breathe with a little more depth. That, in turn, might trigger a general cascade of relaxation, unleashing a torrent of pent-up chemicals of innate healing and wholeness-making engineered by your trusty brain and its concomitant systems of homeostasis. Dare you tear your eyes away? Might everything crash in utter disrepair if you remove the support of your attention from it? Maybe. Now that would be something to see!

Turning your attention away from the picture of despair is the first step in turning around altogether. For all you know, right behind you is the warm light and a source of open empowerment. Look just over your shoulder, not in regret, but in remembrance of the promise of your potential and your path. You can’t really be blamed for buying into the show; after all, it’s a real blockbuster designed to capture your attention. If you ask yourself that dangerous first question, “For what purpose?”, you’ll be well on your way toward a series of clues by which you can resolve the mimicry of historical debacle after historical debacle. With that, you begin to find your freedom. At first, that might not feel like a good move. You might be comfortable in your discomfort. But give it a try. Stop entertaining yourself with the learned script of failure, disappointment, and loss even if it’s just to test the theory. Dare yourself.

© Maryann Rada, all rights reserved. Repost permitted with link to original post.

Attachments

• Love this post!
  • Divine
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In the Op Shop yesterday, somebody donated a book for sale. It was a photographic record of the day of 9/11 - of New York in extremity. There is little writing, the whole thing is pictographic. When I mentioned it to both a co-worker and a customer, each of their responses was to say that was something that should remain buried, no-one wants to know, etc.

I know this horrific event has been a trigger of awakening for so many, in which case, the book would best dwell on someone's bookcase and be periodically considered and reviewed. But there are still many in the global community (I am not in America) who are dead asleep to the impact and import of this event and all the others, up to and including what is going on now with the virus targeted at a population, hoping it would go from hub to hub once it finds its wings.

Yes, we need to turn away from the obvious horror and all its implications, to find our warmth and strength which is inner awareness. Many are doing that. But many, many, many need to take that first step of opening their eyes. Beware of having ongoing horrific dramas become your comfort level, but first jump out of bed!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It was a photographic record of the day of 9/11 - of New York in extremity. There is little writing, the whole thing is pictographic. When I mentioned it to both a co-worker and a customer, each of their responses was to say that was something that should remain buried, no-one wants to know, etc.
I agree that it should be looked at and remembered. As you said, not for the horror, but as a marker for a turning point. For me, it is unforgettable as one of my friends was there and joined up with 3 women, all strangers to each other, to rent a car and drive home. She was on the last leg by herself and was lonely and afraid. Her husband called our pastor with his concerns for her, and many of us met at the church to give her a loving embrace when she got back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)