• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

Looking out at you

OP
OP
Hailstones Melt

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator

Gunther

Aware Presence
Bummer :ROFL:

Don't Know whether this is real or cgi. My auntie in Austria sent some pics to my mom, this is one of them. Just for a laugh.

IMG-20180812-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:

Gunther

Aware Presence
There are some more, but will first have to clear with the mods, as they are a tad erotic, still nature pics, but kinda erotic, so won't post till I've approached the mods :)

Pod

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
Wow, even the ears are there. Yeah, photo shopped. Too much detail.

Looks like something out of Game of Thrones.

Last edited:

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
HM, almost all photos are photoshopped for many reasons, one being that the digital photographs get softened in the process so they need sharpening. If shot in RAW (a non-destructive mode), the photo must also be adjusted for proper exposure. So that said, I think what you are asking is if the rock formation is real. I have seen this before in other photos (can’t pinpoint source), so my guess is that it is real.

Lila

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
I have a long love of elephants so am enjoying these regardless of how they came about as there is something magical to me about rock or other formations of the earth 'speaking' to us in these image-oriented ways. The most fun part sometimes is that the image is only visible from a certain perspective and that it takes sharp eyes, of the 'willing to see the wonder' type to see them. Once you do, they are unmistakable... sort of like cloud formations. Pure magic.
If somebody's photoshopped them to make the image pop out a bit more, it seems good to know and I find it magical.

Elephants in my (adored) book "Animal Speak" by Ted Andrews is summed up with the 'keynote' phrase of: Ancient Power, Strength and Royalty. Having had my attention drawn to this now I feel like I'll be sensitized to seeing these aspects coming up for me in various forms.
Again, I love to play with this stuff as I find there is ample magic in the play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)