Lofoten, Nordland, Norway (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Lofoten is an archipelago and a traditional district in the county of Nordland, Norway, known for its distinctive scenery with dramatic mountains and peaks, open sea and sheltered bays, beaches and untouched lands. Though lying within the Arctic Circle, the archipelago experiences one of the world's largest elevated temperature anomalies relative to its high latitude

43625398_10160878496050057_2497860036261314560_n.jpg
Has anyone been there? My favorite season is winter so this locale is very appealing! It reminds me somewhat of Queenstown in New Zealand.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
lying within the Arctic Circle
Well, there's winter and there's WINTER. :eek: It is beautiful, but I'll opt for summer, which probably is more like my winter. lol

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
No, but friends been there and they say its stunningly beautiful. But the winter is veeeeeery cold they say. Can you handle minus 25 degrees or something like that so you can go in the winter! :p

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Lofoten is an archipelago and a traditional district in the county of Nordland, Norway, known for its distinctive scenery with dramatic mountains and peaks, open sea and sheltered bays, beaches and untouched lands. Though lying within the Arctic Circle, the archipelago experiences one of the world's largest elevated temperature anomalies relative to its high latitude

Has anyone been there? My favorite season is winter so this locale is very appealing! It reminds me somewhat of Queenstown in New Zealand.
Do you realise that for that mountain to look that way, a massive slab of rock upended with the grain of the rock pointing vertically upward, in bygone unfathomable aeons of time it must have once been to a crustal pie party?

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)