little question (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
Hi,
i dont know how to word this properly, so ill just give it a try. lately, like... since last maybe november or so, every time there was something like a full moon, an eclipse or any other astrological event that some might have used for its energetic quality for like... lets say rituals or whatever, on the day after i was feeling so low, in need of cleansing, and the only thing that would help is a technique to repel black magic that i found out about (something like homeopathy, but the energetic imprint of a entity-cleansing-ritual instead of a homeopathic remedy or nosode).

today when i connected to my guidance/intuition, the answer i got was, that there is a targeting taking place, but not only on me but on a group of people, its not personal but because of the role we came to play, that there are people and forces who cast whatever, hexes, dark rituals etc, on the 144000 who came to be light-towers.

now my question is, has anyone of you heard of something like that? of people you know who might be of this group or yourself experiencing this?
i guess i am just trying to find confirmation that i am not nuts or something like that...

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I don't know about the 144000 specifically, but I am quite sure that those of us who shine brightly not only help those attracted to the light, but alert those who would like us to be extinguished. Vigilance is needed at all times - just as we take great care of our physical bodies, the same is needed for our spiritual bodies, as well. I'm searching for an article on this right now - surely we have one here!

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I hear what you are saying Lilia and have had my own suspicions for a couple of years now. As we clear our subtle bodies of old detritus, we shine more brightly. So in effect we are sticking our bodies above the water line.
Those in the know can see the brighter ones, although there are other ways to get to people eg. I never include a photo of myself in my avatar.
I don't know about the 144,000, but every case is different.

• I agree
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Lilia and Lila

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I agree with the other replies. Anyone of the Light will be a target. And clearings are a must. Daily IMO.

Once I asked my Team why I must do so many clearings. I got an answer something like "you have been thrown to the wolves", but it was in a humourous tone. I then got an impression that I (from a higher level) was letting the "wolves" attack me "for the experience" of clearing them. Something like that.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
on the 144000 who came to be light-towers.
I know this number is biblical and so. But I think there are far more 'light workers' or 'awake' or whatever people in the world right now than just 144 thousand.

• I agree
  • Love this post!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Definitely need to clear a lot. Seems to come in waves.
Learned a new technique recently which I think was composed of many pieces. The last piece involved standing very straight in my center with my hand out in a stop sign to the person sending whatever my way which was not great for me; and deflecting/mirroring it back for whatever that person needed to learn.
The great part was the way of detecting this stuff (it looked like waves) before it reached me so that my deflecting/mirroring hand could let it just pass right back fully and deflect the entire effect easily. Been quieter since.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Targeting can be expanded.

Mysterious deaths of whistleblowers
Mysterious deaths of scientists
Mysterious deaths in the holistic community
etc.

h72

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 13, 2020
Hi there!

I just want to clear up the 144,000 misconception. This number (encoded in the bible and other sacred texts) is referring to your chakras. As we return to 'self' or ascend higher, we have access to more chakras in the 12 Earth model. Just as Hercules had to overcome his "12 Labors/Zodiac", so do we. Attached is an infographic. Hope that helps.

As for the "attacks', as we become clearer, lighter, stronger, more powerful, more aware...we must use shielding techniques. There are many, just research them. Hope that helps. Peace and Good Journey to you!

144,000 - BEST! CHAKRA SYSTEM.png

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lilia and Linda

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I also experience a lot of attacks, energy drains, sticky stuff.
seems to be a never ending story.

I agree with the above comments that "they" want to dim down the bright ones to keep everyone in line.
similar to a herder that picks out sheep that are disobedient to get a docile flock.
and then they need to introduce alpaca's to defend a flock when other predators appear :D.
..... brings in a lot of new insights concerning earth and humankind on a galactic scale....

maybe we are the alpaca's:ROFL:

just keep up the good work ;)

OP
Lilia

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
I know this number is biblical and so. But I think there are far more 'light workers' or 'awake' or whatever people in the world right now than just 144 thousand.
i agree, the number just came up when i went within asking this question to my intuition

OP
Lilia

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
I also experience a lot of attacks, energy drains, sticky stuff.
seems to be a never ending story.

I agree with the above comments that "they" want to dim down the bright ones to keep everyone in line.
similar to a herder that picks out sheep that are disobedient to get a docile flock.
and then they need to introduce alpaca's to defend a flock when other predators appear :D.
..... brings in a lot of new insights concerning earth and humankind on a galactic scale....

maybe we are the alpaca's:ROFL:

just keep up the good work ;)
i love your analogy!!! i am right now knitting an alpaca merino mixture sweater, so it really speaks to me <3

OP
Lilia

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
thanks guys, for all your wonderful replies!!! so, more shielding it is, especially around sensitive moments in time!

• I agree
Reactions: Linda

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
today when i connected to my guidance/intuition, the answer i got was, that there is a targeting taking place, but not only on me but on a group of people, its not personal but because of the role we came to play, that there are people and forces who cast whatever, hexes, dark rituals etc, on the 144000 who came to be light-towers.

now my question is, has anyone of you heard of something like that?
Yep I've heard of it, and yep I get targeted too. When I'm targeted I feel unusually low or anxious for no other reason. I throw up my shields, and convert all dark energy to light. BOOM. It works. But on really bad days I have to focus on the shield constantly.

There's a war going on. You just learned how it affects you. This is a war going on for over 20,000 years or more.

I sage my house almost every day.
saging_sage_2020.jpg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yep I've heard of it, and yep I get targeted too. When I'm targeted I feel unusually low or anxious for no other reason. I throw up my shields, and convert all dark energy to light. BOOM. It works. But on really bad days I have to focus on the shield constantly.

There's a war going on. You just learned how it affects you. This is a war going on for over 20,000 years or more.

I sage my house almost every day.
View attachment 10849
I could do with some of those sage sticks, and maybe a chimney sweep at the same time!

• Funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)