Lingua Franca: ORANGE ('Orange' in Pleiadian) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
An interesting article over on Schrödinger's Öther Cat. Note that M3 is a designation for one of the psychics/sensitives on the Cat staff.

Via Schrödinger's Öther Cat, 24th of Feb. 2017

orange-king-of-fruits.jpg
Your time is coming, so... it's time to get ready. (You should be excited.) Let's start with something fun: where your language came from. (Language is basically software.) You want Disclosure? We got your Disclosure right here, pal.

We had M3 ask their guides how to say, "ORANGE" in Pleiadian. They said:

M3: It sounds like, "AH-RAN-GHEEE."
Ah-ran-ghee? Folks, the lion's share of earth languages are a modified Pleiadian! That is to say, most earth languages have Pleiadian roots. Note the differences.

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 1.49.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 1.50.51 PM.png
If language is software, our software had to come from some place. We chose "orange" as it's a unique designator. You don't need a crashed disc to sort this one out. (We would've included Middle Eastern and Asian, but we don't speak those. Anyone who does, please chime in below.)

In the meantime, like the guy From Beyond said to the two women in Prospect, Oregon on March 24th, 1961 (as noted by John Keel in his book, Mothman Prophecies)...

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 2.03.19 PM.png

pleiades.jpg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
An interesting article over on Schrödinger's Öther Cat. Note that M3 is a designation for one of the psychics/sensitives on the Cat staff.

Via Schrödinger's Öther Cat, 24th of Feb. 2017

In the meantime, like the guy From Beyond said to the two women in Prospect, Oregon on March 24th, 1961 (as noted by John Keel in his book, Mothman Prophecies)...

Love it, "Wake up down there!" Wonder if he meant locale/geography, or lower density?

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I know that the word the Pleiadians from Temmer use for peace is "mir" and it is the same in Russian and Bulgarian.

Speaking about Bulgarian, I think there is a small misunderstanding. The word shown in the table is only used for orange as a color, when it comes to the fruit, we use the Albanian one.
The whole issue with Orange as a colour is interesting because we say "red hair" and "Robin redbreast" because in those days there was no word for orange until the fruit arrived. At least I think that is the case, let me check that out!

"In contrast, the word "orange" has only been used as a color term in English since 1540, according to the Online Etymological Dictionary, and didn't succeed in becoming a basic color term until some time after that. For most of the history of the English language, it wasn't available to use to describe things."

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-red-hair-called-red-In-fact-redheads-hair-color-is-somewhere-between-brown-and-blond-yellow-Why-call-it-red

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The whole issue with Orange as a colour is interesting because we say "red hair" and "Robin redbreast" because in those days there was no word for orange until the fruit arrived. At least I think that is the case, let me check that out!

"In contrast, the word "orange" has only been used as a color term in English since 1540, according to the Online Etymological Dictionary, and didn't succeed in becoming a basic color term until some time after that. For most of the history of the English language, it wasn't available to use to describe things."

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-red-hair-called-red-In-fact-redheads-hair-color-is-somewhere-between-brown-and-blond-yellow-Why-call-it-red
When you mix paints, to get orange or its variations you mix red and yellow (adding white for light orange or dark blue/black for an orange closer to brown). The colour was speaking for itself in art apparently before it had a name in English, adding warmth to those rather drear Middle Ages works of solemn virtue.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Orange is a strange word to me. Like that thing you're not sure about where to file. It's natural in the spectrum of light (roygbiv), but the word is just strange. I think it's like "apron", which started out as "napron". "A napron" somewhere turned into "an apron". I think the same must have happened to "A norange" turning into "an orange". Just speculating here.

Then there's that whole House of Orange thing. World rulers, huh. Meh.

So a quick scan of my Saren (Pleiadian language) lexicon showed this entry:

NIRIL – moving close, loyalty to God of love (orange)

That's at http://opalescentnine.com/knowings/saren-pleiadian-language-of-light

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)