Lindometer Readings - Prophetic Dreams (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
the classical fake alien invasion would be our type of crafts classified top secret and hologramms which nearly functioned at 9/11, i am happy to watch the video tomorrow :)

• I agree
Reactions: Linda and Janne
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sunday - August 29

2 Morning Dreams

1st Dream - It was late evening, reading in the bedroom, heard a commotion in the street, and went out to see what was going on. A few neighbors were there in distress because their cell phones were out, cars did not work, no internet, and some people had vanished. I was trying to sort out what everyone was saying. Electrical power was still was on, and I had not noticed anything amiss. Two parents were concerned because their daughter was at a sleepover at a friends house, and they had no way to be sure she was Ok. Mom was ready to start walking even though it was a distance, but Dad thought they would be Ok until morning. (We don't have street lights here.) I did a little "slip" to see if I could get a sense about the daughter and saw that she and two friends were trying to walk to her house. They were distressed because the parents at that home were missing, and no phones worked. They were about to make a wrong turn, and I nudged them in the right direction. Then I encouraged the parents to start walking, while I stayed at their house. I did not determine how they knew people were missing, but getting the daughter back home was most important. Then I woke up.

2nd Dream - I was at a distance and being shown an event. There were many people about - some outdoors and others at desks and chairs, as if they were in an invisible office. Some of the people were not very nice - trash talking, and I sensed the ones in the invisible building were with mainstream news. Red balloons appeared over some of them, and they started to floated away. Everyone else could see they were floating away but they were unaware. Then they vanished.

My Take

A bit of a rough morning after these dreams.

The first one seems like a blackout event of which people have spoken. There has been discussion about the extent of the disruption. In this dream, basic services like electricity and water were operational, but phone service was not. Not sure how cars not working came about, but it definitely was part of the event. Did not understand the missing people until the next dream.

I was an observer in the second one - maybe an answer to why some people went missing in the first one. Red balloons usually represent something happy in dreams, but it was not the case here. The people I saw floating away were not nice at all - seeing the news people reminded me that although some people can put on a pleasant front, they can be anything but on the inside. Also, I thought it was significant that those people were unaware that they were leaving and vanishing. I had no sense of where they went. Perhaps this dream was an illustration of the splitting of worlds that we and others have discussed.

My dreams have been about things right before an event and right after. These may be the first ones showing what it is like.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Sunday - August 29

2 Morning Dreams

1st Dream - It was late evening, reading in the bedroom, heard a commotion in the street, and went out to see what was going on. A few neighbors were there in distress because their cell phones were out, cars did not work, no internet, and some people had vanished. I was trying to sort out what everyone was saying. Electrical power was still was on, and I had not noticed anything amiss. Two parents were concerned because their daughter was at a sleepover at a friends house, and they had no way to be sure she was Ok. Mom was ready to start walking even though it was a distance, but Dad thought they would be Ok until morning. (We don't have street lights here.) I did a little "slip" to see if I could get a sense about the daughter and saw that she and two friends were trying to walk to her house. They were distressed because the parents at that home were missing, and no phones worked. They were about to make a wrong turn, and I nudged them in the right direction. Then I encouraged the parents to start walking, while I stayed at their house. I did not determine how they knew people were missing, but getting the daughter back home was most important. Then I woke up.

2nd Dream - I was at a distance and being shown an event. There were many people about - some outdoors and others at desks and chairs, as if they were in an invisible office. Some of the people were not very nice - trash talking, and I sensed the ones in the invisible building were with mainstream news. Red balloons appeared over some of them, and they started to floated away. Everyone else could see they were floating away but they were unaware. Then they vanished.

My Take

A bit of a rough morning after these dreams.

The first one seems like a blackout event of which people have spoken. There has been discussion about the extent of the disruption. In this dream, basic services like electricity and water were operational, but phone service was not. Not sure how cars not working came about, but it definitely was part of the event. Did not understand the missing people until the next dream.

I was an observer in the second one - maybe an answer to why some people went missing in the first one. Red balloons usually represent something happy in dreams, but it was not the case here. The people I saw floating away were not nice at all - seeing the news people reminded me that although some people can put on a pleasant front, they can be anything but on the inside. Also, I thought it was significant that those people were unaware that they were leaving and vanishing. I had no sense of where they went. Perhaps this dream was an illustration of the splitting of worlds that we and others have discussed.

My dreams have been about things right before an event and right after. These may be the first ones showing what it is like.
Sounds as if something is about to go down with the media, a lot of people are not happy with them, a crowd have already tried to break into the tv studios in London.
The fact that they didn’t seem to realise they were floating away makes me think others will start reporting the news, the true news so there will be two lines to listen to, which would in affect divide people as Linda mentioned.

Certainly some interesting dreams.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Monday - September 6

Event
A small bird-like - angelic-like being hovered 6 feet in front of me for about a minute this morning when I walked out on the deck. Then it darted to one side and vanished. I just stood there and took in the magic of the moment.

My take
I am accustomed to hummingbirds buzzing me because I often wear floral color t-shirts. At first I thought it was a hummingbird, but quickly understood it was not because it stayed in one place with wings outstretched. No bird can do that without moving their wings. Also, the wings were completely different from those hummingbirds. It was backlit with the morning sun, but there was an extra glow and I could not make out the body part.

We are in unchartered territory, being aware of current events and moving into a new way of living and being. My sense is that my visitor was saying I was not alone and that I was going the right direction.

This is closest image I could find.

Angel-wings-.jpg

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Oh that is lovely Lady Linda. I want one.

I have been having a divine communication with a bunch of sunflowers I bought last week. They seem more alive than normal flowers and I love going into the kitchen in the morning and saying "Good morning My Beauties!" and I know they are waiting for me and are just as happy to see me too.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It's amazing how an 'ordinary back yard' can be such a magical place :-D

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wednesday - September 8

Event
Got a phone call from a friend who said she was listening to a video, and the speaker was describing his take on possible future events. Then she realized that they were just like the dream I shared a few days ago. She wanted to get together and talk about things.

My Take
In the olden days when I was a special-ed teacher, I learned that many parents had to hear the info about their children three times before they finally understood. So, it was just as important to be the first or second person to speak to them. Nothing in their lives had prepared them for parenting a child with special needs, and lots of unhelpful info flowed from friends and family.

We are in a similar situation as those parents. Because of our "captured" education, medical/health, and government agencies, many people don't have the ability to think critically, but events are reaching such extreme levels that more people are lifting their heads and wondering if what they thought they knew was right. So, take your opportunities to say what you think - don't have to get into a long discussion - you'll know when the time is right to say something.

• Winner
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have seen this 'three times the charm' aspect of people meeting new ideas too many times to count so am very much on board with the idea as well as the excellent timing for you to bring it up.

BTW, on a totally different topic (protecting trees from fungi, nematodes, spider mites, etc) I just found something I'd thought of when you were posting about protecting a favorite tree. When I asked what you'd used, it was whatever was in use by people around. I'd asked since I'd once read someplace that there was an oil that I'd thought about using for that on my own trees since it sounded both effective and clean. I could not recall what it was so I asked, thinking you may have some new ideas. I've been leaving it on the back burner since, knowing it'd come up at some point, lol.
I've just found it. It's neem oil that I was thinking about. I haven't used it yet though I've purchased some. This is a how-to article about applying the oil to a plant: https://www.thespruce.com/using-neem-oil-as-an-organic-insecticide-2132579
If someone has used it I'd love some feedback on how they found it worked/or not.

Reactions: Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Monday - September 13

Event
I live in the far northwest part of the city and had to travel to a place in the southeast area. It takes three highways with the most convoluted interchanges. Although I used to travel that way quite a bit a long time ago, it has been years since I've driven there. So, I set out and lo and behold, memories popped in when needed. As I was nearing home, I thought - Dang, that was amazing - not one wrong turn or missed lane.

My Take
As I pulled into our driveway, I realized that the trip was a perfect metaphor for what is going on now. Chaos is rising. We sense many government and social structures are crumbling. We have legitimate concerns about daily needs, such as water and food.

What came to me is that we are equipped with all we need to thrive and help others as well. These gifts are well-known to us but maybe not on a conscious level. We can trust that we will remember what we need to know when we need to know it.

To top it off, a friend sent this photo from the farm where we both worked. She said her phone will pop up older photos from time to time, and this one came up today.

We each are awesome and many will be counting on us. I have a strong sense that what we need to remember will come to us. Insert yourself into the photo - you are the way to awesomeness.

awesome.jpeg

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
We each are awesome and many will be counting on us. I have a strong sense that what we need to remember will come to us. Insert yourself into the photo - you are the way to awesomeness.
Every morning since Saturday, I have felt so in love with the energy I call "My Lord" that I have to periodically stop and say it with my eyes closed in bliss.

Luckily it wears off by the afternoon and I can do "normal" things.

We are so close to "something"

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Monday - September 13

Event
I live in the far northwest part of the city and had to travel to a place in the southeast area. It takes three highways with the most convoluted interchanges. Although I used to travel that way quite a bit a long time ago, it has been years since I've driven there. So, I set out and lo and behold, memories popped in when needed. As I was nearing home, I thought - Dang, that was amazing - not one wrong turn or missed lane.

My Take
As I pulled into our driveway, I realized that the trip was a perfect metaphor for what is going on now. Chaos is rising. We sense many government and social structures are crumbling. We have legitimate concerns about daily needs, such as water and food.

What came to me is that we are equipped with all we need to thrive and help others as well. These gifts are well-known to us but maybe not on a conscious level. We can trust that we will remember what we need to know when we need to know it.

To top it off, a friend sent this photo from the farm where we both worked. She said her phone will pop up older photos from time to time, and this one came up today.

View attachment 12342
Lovely thoughts to see today <3

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Every morning since Saturday, I have felt so in love with the energy I call "My Lord" that I have to periodically stop and say it with my eyes closed in bliss.

Luckily it wears off by the afternoon and I can do "normal" things.

We are so close to "something"
we are indeed close to something. don't have the blissfull feeling though ;-)

I had the feeling of the water walls closing in on me (related to the vision of splitting the seas of "covid" to have a pass outside of the madness).
then I got a vision of me in a boat on top of the ocean and a wonderfull feeling of space. I only had to decide which way to go

thus a kind reminder that if things change, solutions will present themselves and they will be for the better.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
we are indeed close to something. don't have the blissfull feeling though ;-)

I had the feeling of the water walls closing in on me (related to the vision of splitting the seas of "covid" to have a pass outside of the madness).
then I got a vision of me in a boat on top of the ocean and a wonderfull feeling of space. I only had to decide which way to go

thus a kind reminder that if things change, solutions will present themselves and they will be for the better.
Fascinating. You remind me that last night amongst my dreams was one of a swath of energies around me which I was letting go and sending on their way. It featured a boat going somewhere far away.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Wow people. Awesome responses.

I took "Her on Wheels" into town today and one of her stops was the bank. I sat and waited for her and glanced at the ever mute TV screen with the BBC news on it. I was enchanted by how bight the TV was. Then I started to "watch" the broadcast, politicians talking about Covid and what they are going to do this winter. My goodness. It was such a dark energy from the TV. I do not watch terrestrial TV at all and I have often wondered why people believe. Now I wonder just what is coming out with that stuff. It is awful!!!!

• I agree
Reactions: Linda and Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
yes something is moving

on the latest newsletter of the telos channel it is made very clear that something is very very close and taking attention how we behave, eat and use our time is how it evolves

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Junie said I had to put this on Transients so here goes ~

Having spent the morning gardening at Castle Dykes Park, I was cycling home when I passed a man with a large white standard poodle. As I rode by the dog squatted and appeared to poo. I stopped my bike and watched to see if the poo would be collected but nothing happened.

So I shouted across to the owner "Aren't you going to pick it up?" Seriously bemused he asked "How?" so explained with a small, plastic bag. "It is a girl dog, she squatted for a wee" he shouted back.

I laughed at him "Yeah right" and rode off cackling at his stupidity. I could hear hum shouting at me "You bloody bitch!" and other choice epithets.

Seconds later I reached the traffic lights and stopped at the red. I knew I had made an awful mistake and had been grossly unfair to the man. "Go back and apologise" said a very strong voice in my head. "I don't want to" said my ego.

But of course I did. He was on the other side of the park standing there with a small black bag of recently collected doggy poop!

"I am so very sorry" I said. "I am on dog shit red alert having cleaned up two lots this morning AND someone dropped a black bag on the pavement just outside the police station. But it is not fair to take it out on you and I totally accept I was wrong"

He was very kind. "I know you Pod and I am so glad that you turned round and came back in time to see the evidence" and he held up his bag of poo. He understood my frustrations completely, and we were laughing by the time I left.

What did I learn? Apologizing is a very beautiful experience. Mine was full of love energy as it turned out he knew me anyway because he often walked his dog with my friend Mo.

I sense this anger and frustration is being cleared out by the love energy I am experiencing.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Wednesday - September 8

Event
Got a phone call from a friend who said she was listening to a video, and the speaker was describing his take on possible future events. Then she realized that they were just like the dream I shared a few days ago. She wanted to get together and talk about things.

My Take
In the olden days when I was a special-ed teacher, I learned that many parents had to hear the info about their children three times before they finally understood. So, it was just as important to be the first or second person to speak to them. Nothing in their lives had prepared them for parenting a child with special needs, and lots of unhelpful info flowed from friends and family.

We are in a similar situation as those parents. Because of our "captured" education, medical/health, and government agencies, many people don't have the ability to think critically, but events are reaching such extreme levels that more people are lifting their heads and wondering if what they thought they knew was right. So, take your opportunities to say what you think - don't have to get into a long discussion - you'll know when the time is right to say something.

Thank you, I have to be careful because of the job I'm in to stay more or less "by the book", but today I helped an older lady in a dire circumstance to stand in her power and take the first step (hopefully of many) of taking her power back. Her old mental talk about "I don't do [accounts / tax returns / money / finances] but my ex-husband is keeping me in the dark about this information" kept cropping up at first, but I got her to actually see that right now she needs to be the one to visit the accountant. Visit him with the ex or daughter in attendance, or just visit him alone, but visit him!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Junie said I had to put this on Transients so here goes ~

Having spent the morning gardening at Castle Dykes Park, I was cycling home when I passed a man with a large white standard poodle. As I rode by the dog squatted and appeared to poo. I stopped my bike and watched to see if the poo would be collected but nothing happened.

So I shouted across to the owner "Aren't you going to pick it up?" Seriously bemused he asked "How?" so explained with a small, plastic bag. "It is a girl dog, she squatted for a wee" he shouted back.

I laughed at him "Yeah right" and rode off cackling at his stupidity. I could hear hum shouting at me "You bloody bitch!" and other choice epithets.

Seconds later I reached the traffic lights and stopped at the red. I knew I had made an awful mistake and had been grossly unfair to the man. "Go back and apologise" said a very strong voice in my head. "I don't want to" said my ego.

But of course I did. He was on the other side of the park standing there with a small black bag of recently collected doggy poop!

"I am so very sorry" I said. "I am on dog shit red alert having cleaned up two lots this morning AND someone dropped a black bag on the pavement just outside the police station. But it is not fair to take it out on you and I totally accept I was wrong"

He was very kind. "I know you Pod and I am so glad that you turned round and came back in time to see the evidence" and he held up his bag of poo. He understood my frustrations completely, and we were laughing by the time I left.

What did I learn? Apologizing is a very beautiful experience. Mine was full of love energy as it turned out he knew me anyway because he often walked his dog with my friend Mo.

I sense this anger and frustration is being cleared out by the love energy I am experiencing.
Raising the frequencies, one poop at a time.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Any time we speak from the heart, it paves the way for others to do so with greater ease. Well done.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pod

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm not sure to whom nor when, but I'm pretty sure that story will be coming out of my mouth sometime when it'll fit the situation perfectly. It's just awesome. So glad you shared.

Yes, raising the frequencies one poop at a time :)) <3

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Friday - September 17

Event (yesterday)
A repair person came to the house, and he initiated a conversation after seeing 3 things - framed poster of an Elvis concert, 6 months of paper goods stacked in the laundry room, and a framed poster of a John Wayne movie. He's concerned about the same things we are, referred to the virus as "the thing", and was the age of our children. I'm a friendly person, and my dog was friendly to him, so I assume that helped. I remarked that we could talk for hours about these things, and he smiled.

My Take
Just as some people are losing their minds and lashing out, others are being thoughtful and reaching out. They can sense who is a good person to talk with. Granted I was cautious at first because I did not know him at all, but we settled into an easy conversation. As I think about this, I see a connection line, much like a tree root that extends farther than you could imagine. Soooo - Be that person when the situation is right - you will know.

• Wise Post
Reactions: Lila and June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
generally speaking i am also cautious if i don t know the person at first except those where it goes from the first second

seems that take can become more and more important, be aware

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
generally speaking i am also cautious if i don t know the person at first except those where it goes from the first second

seems that take can become more and more important, be aware
We have each other here - and sometimes I quietly post to a person that I'm having a tough time and WTAF is going on. Then I'm OK. Now suppose you don't have a group like this one and are on your own and lo and behold you walk into a nice lady's house who apparently has similar views. I can imagine what a relief that must be - finding someone else that has come to the same conclusions.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Friday - September 17

Event (yesterday)
A repair person came to the house, and he initiated a conversation after seeing 3 things - framed poster of an Elvis concert, 6 months of paper goods stacked in the laundry room, and a framed poster of a John Wayne movie. He's concerned about the same things we are, referred to the virus as "the thing", and was the age of our children. I'm a friendly person, and my dog was friendly to him, so I assume that helped. I remarked that we could talk for hours about these things, and he smiled.

My Take
Just as some people are losing their minds and lashing out, others are being thoughtful and reaching out. They can sense who is a good person to talk with. Granted I was cautious at first because I did not know him at all, but we settled into an easy conversation. As I think about this, I see a connection line, much like a tree root that extends farther than you could imagine. Soooo - Be that person when the situation is right - you will know.
6 months of paper goods! I was concerned I had gone too far with 2 surplus packets over and above my stocked cupboard!

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wednesday - September 22

Morning Dream

I was in the front yard, everything so peaceful and calm, and some neighbors called out that there was truck with clothes for sale. We walked a few blocks to where it was parked. It was an older truck with a covered trailer. Ropes with clothes hanging and bins with folded items were all around. People were calmly and happily looking through. I thought - hmmm, have not had a new dress in a while, so I'll take a look. Everyone had cash money and prices were low (compared to now).

It was an easy but not unusual happening. No one was tearing through bins looking for deals. It reminded me of farmers setting up around the neighborhood now with their produce, honey, handmade soaps, etc. No one cares where they are parked - we all go by and get what we need.

When I awoke, I was smiling with the dream - it was so simple and easy. If I had to guess, I imagine some of the clothes came from places like Macys, although some were handmade. Nothing cost very much, and that was quite normal. The other thing is that the trucks were older.

My Take

There are several dream interpretations one could consider, but my morning dreams tend to be prophetic, so I'll go with that. Thinking it over, it seems that big stores, malls, Amazon delivery were not in operation.This was the way to get new clothes. Money was not an issue - we all had some kind of funds but not electronic. There was no fuss or sense of "gotta grab what I can", so it must have been easy enough to get clothes. I wonder if newer computer controlled vehicles no longer operated (as in a previous dream), as none of us was driving and the seller had an old truck.

Don't recall what dress I got - lol.

• Divine
Reactions: Lila, Alain and Pod

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Wednesday - September 22

Morning Dream

I was in the front yard, everything so peaceful and calm, and some neighbors called out that there was truck with clothes for sale. We walked a few blocks to where it was parked. It was an older truck with a covered trailer. Ropes with clothes hanging and bins with folded items were all around. People were calmly and happily looking through. I thought - hmmm, have not had a new dress in a while, so I'll take a look. Everyone had cash money and prices were low (compared to now).

It was an easy but not unusual happening. No one was tearing through bins looking for deals. It reminded me of farmers setting up around the neighborhood now with their produce, honey, handmade soaps, etc. No one cares where they are parked - we all go by and get what we need.

When I awoke, I was smiling with the dream - it was so simple and easy. If I had to guess, I imagine some of the clothes came from places like Macys, although some were handmade. Nothing cost very much, and that was quite normal. The other thing is that the trucks were older.

My Take

There are several dream interpretations one could consider, but my morning dreams tend to be prophetic, so I'll go with that. Thinking it over, it seems that big stores, malls, Amazon delivery were not in operation.This was the way to get new clothes. Money was not an issue - we all had some kind of funds but not electronic. There was no fuss or sense of "gotta grab what I can", so it must have been easy enough to get clothes. I wonder if newer computer controlled vehicles no longer operated (as in a previous dream), as none of us was driving and the seller had an old truck.

Don't recall what dress I got - lol.
From your dream, I flash on the word "replenish". Things get replenished, and it doesn't cost much.

• I agree
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I had an a amazing dream yesterday morning.....which I really want to share on this page please.

There was a large lottery prize yesterday and I asked My Lord for a dream about the Lottery because I do not want to play it every week. This was the dream:

I was leaving a prolonged training course; not sure how long it had been but as I was packing my bedding I kept saying "I can't believe it is the last day" A man I really like and admire in life walked over to me, grabbed me and kissed me hard. "God you are a beautiful woman" he exclaimed.

Then I was walking though the chaos of a city, I sense it was London. I had to ask for directions to the station I needed As I was walking though an underpass with the traffic thundering above, I saw a small shop to my right. It was all painted bright yellow and I decided to go in and buy a lottery ticket.

There were a few people in the queue so I waited my turn. As I got closer to the kiosk which was protected by a large Perspex screen, I could hear the counter assistant asking every customer if they had been jabbed before she served them. She was a small, mousy woman with permed hair and a non descript countenance.

When it came to my turn she asked me the same question. "My body is none of your business!" I told her. "You are a shop assistant, not a medical professional and you have no right to ask me questions about my medical status"

She was so shocked, I saw her reach behind and press a red switch which I knew was an alarm to the police station. Nevertheless I stood my ground and waited for my lottery ticket. She dithered and faffed, trying to delay so the police had time to get there but eventually she handed me my ticket.

"Am I free to leave or did the panic button bolt the door?" I asked and was told the door was open and I could leave.

When I got outside, I discovered I was carrying a small, folded wheelchair over my left shoulder. I carefully placed it in the walkway against the barricade. Someone who needed it could take it.

My Take: I sense that the "training course" was about healing my inner female. It has taken years and years...and I have wept buckets and gone through hell! The kiss at the end was a seal of recognition.

Clif High and a couple of others have named September 25th to October 17th as a time of great importance. I finished that training just in time.

When I woke up I bounced out of bed and went to make tea. I felt so alive and so powerful.

Later that morning a friend phoned in some distress to tell me that she had been told some gossip about me which could be nasty. I sat with the information for a few minutes and real*eyesed I did not care. I understood the wheelchair.

• Winner
Reactions: Lila and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)