Lindometer Readings - Prophetic Dreams (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thursday - August 12

Morning Dream - in four scenes
Scene 1 - I'm on Capitol Hill walking around with my dog (yellow lab who passed on a few years ago). I was surprised that he was there and a little concerned as he was always very friendly and prone to over-greeting. He was not registering any of the people, as if the ones I saw were not there. I walked over to a bench - still confused - and Nancy Pelosi was there. She was laughing at me and said - "Not what you expected?". I said I thought there would be more people, and she laughed again. Then a NPC (non-player character) sat down, with a face just like the memes, and said "Zycroft". My dog did not register either one of them.

Scene 2 - Still with my dog, we are in the backyard (not the one from this house) and I hear people walking around outside the fence. Then three weird dogs dig their way in and run over. They appeared to be partially drawn dogs. Again, no recognition. I hurry us into the house because I don't know what is going on.

Scene 3 - I'm in a hastily vacated house that is being made ready for the next people (dog not with me). I have a vague memory of this house on a TV remodel show. It was beautiful and a lovely family moved in. I was a looking around noticing all the stuff left behind. It was all kitsch - junky ornaments. I asked someone what happened, and he said everything went to hell for the family and they left. Then I was sitting at a conference table where the people were discussing how to market it, and the leader said "Zycroft".

Scene 4 - I'm back in DC with my dog and there is much confusion. Lots of people running around - again my dog does not register them. One person says "Here comes the Osprey and one of the rotors seems off". I run pass the tree line and see the Osprey coming in for a landing, but what I see all around blows me away. It is like a partially completed computer background. (Alain has shared the work he does on an animation platform. It was just like that.) I'm confused and anxious because I cannot comprehend how this is. Then one of the people yells out to me "Zycroft".

My Take
Yeah, feeling messed up after this one - walking around inside and outside - trying to find my bearings - not going well. Then I looked up Zycroft because I did not know what it was. (Definitely not Mycroft, who is Sherlock Holmes' older brother.) What I find starts making sense in a very troubling way.

Zycroft is a character in some fan fiction stories. Not to disparage anyone's creativity and writing, but it is my understanding that some people go so deep into this world that they don't deal well on a face-to-face level with actual people.

Also, Apple has an app for children called Zycroft. One of the games is a cooking book.

You can also take a photo of the child with the iPad camera, and the child can play with the various title letters of KidCook with regard to color and sound!
When you get to the recipes, the child discovers a new world, in which you find yourself in a kitchen and where you will be able to collect ingredients and utensils from shelves, cupboards and fridge.
The child will quickly discover that it is done by dragging each item down onto the table with the finger, and how to open and close the door of the fridge or the door of the cupboard, with the tap of a finger. Actions that the child will try again and again, and at the same time learn how to spell simple words such as eggs, spoon, meat, milk etc.

As a mom who pulled a chair up to the counter so young ones could see and participate, I was taken aback with this app. Uh - why not have your child in the actual kitchen? In the context of the dream, the description made me ill. It feels as though the child is being sucked into another world without humans.

I feel as I did many years ago when I discovered what really went on at some convents and state schools. How does this go on for so long without anyone saying anything? I've read that everyone will be surprised at the revelations. Granted I've learned a lot over the years, but the sheer breadth and depth of this zycroft stuff is overwhelming. If I'm feeling this way - and I have a clue - imagine how it will be for others.

Also, a tremendous reminder to connect with people and places in an intentioned manner. Slow down - smell the flowers, as some say.

Oh, I'm waiting for your comments on this one - truly a WTH dream.

FYI - here is a photo of an Osprey, which is a military plane that has been sighted a few times in DC. Oh, they were delivered in 2020, can carry 24 people or lots of cargo and land in smaller spaces without a runway. The rotors tilt upright for landing or hovering (like a helicopter) and horizontal for flight.

osprey 2.jpg

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
From a friend

Zycraft is a company that builds specialty unmanned surface (water) vessels.
Zycraft is a Minecraft program that builds a cyber world with legos.
The design of the Osprey is based on a Tesla idea.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
is the alphanumerical code for zycroft, i would not be surprised if the powerholders use that to code their messages

on my constructions i am on my last art piece and after i am done with it

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Zycraft? Zycroft? Which is it because I think it is important. You heard it three times and that for me makes it a prophecy dream !

In the news that Apple are going to search iphones for indecent photos of children and when you know what is really going on that makes such a mockery of security.

Pelosi is a symbol of authority. But it is not real is it as we heard her being told in a video clip "Not to say anything" A charade. As she confirms to you Linda. "Not what you expected"

Last night I completed my homework and watched the final part of The Matrix. And I came away from it truly understanding that 3D is collapsing and it will take Covid and those who choose not to go on with it.

I checked out the numerology of Zycroft......very interesting

The Number 32

Communication

This Compound number has the same magical power to sway masses of people
as the 14, the same help from those in high positions as the 23. Add all
this to the natural ability to charm others with magnetic speech, and
it's clear why 32 is sometimes known, by modernizing the symbolism of
the ancients as "the politicians vibration." The complexities of
advertising, writing, publishing, radio, and television are not always,
but usually are an open book to the 32 person, who tends to work well
under pressure. But there's one warning note sounded within this
seemingly happy melody. 32 is a very fortunate number if the person it
represents holds inflexibly to his of her own opinions and judgement in
both artistic or intangible matters and material matters. If not, the
plans are liable to be wrecked by the stubbornness and stupidity of
others.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Zycroft was the word spoken directly to me.

ok i see here the ai treat with virtual reality which robs humans of there perception of what is what
exactly

This Compound number has the same magical power to sway masses of people
as the 14, the same help from those in high positions as the 23. Add all
this to the natural ability to charm others with magnetic speech, and
it's clear why 32 is sometimes known, by modernizing the symbolism of
the ancients as "the politicians vibration."
Yes, especially as 2 of the scenes were in DC

I feel this particular dog was important because he could sense who was ok and who was not from a distance. The fact that he did not register either feeling with these "people" is very important.

• I agree
Reactions: June and Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I feel this particular dog was important because he could sense who was ok and who was not from a distance. The fact that he did not register either feeling with these "people" is very important.
OK so he did not register anything therefore the people were not real!

• I agree
Reactions: Linda

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thursday - August 12

Morning Dream - in four scenes
Scene 1 - I'm on Capitol Hill walking around with my dog (yellow lab who passed on a few years ago). I was surprised that he was there and a little concerned as he was always very friendly and prone to over-greeting. He was not registering any of the people, as if the ones I saw were not there. I walked over to a bench - still confused - and Nancy Pelosi was there. She was laughing at me and said - "Not what you expected?". I said I thought there would be more people, and she laughed again. Then a NPC (non-player character) sat down, with a face just like the memes, and said "Zycroft". My dog did not register either one of them.

Scene 2 - Still with my dog, we are in the backyard (not the one from this house) and I hear people walking around outside the fence. Then three weird dogs dig their way in and run over. They appeared to be partially drawn dogs. Again, no recognition. I hurry us into the house because I don't know what is going on.

Scene 3 - I'm in a hastily vacated house that is being made ready for the next people (dog not with me). I have a vague memory of this house on a TV remodel show. It was beautiful and a lovely family moved in. I was a looking around noticing all the stuff left behind. It was all kitsch - junky ornaments. I asked someone what happened, and he said everything went to hell for the family and they left. Then I was sitting at a conference table where the people were discussing how to market it, and the leader said "Zycroft".

Scene 4 - I'm back in DC with my dog and there is much confusion. Lots of people running around - again my dog does not register them. One person says "Here comes the Osprey and one of the rotors seems off". I run pass the tree line and see the Osprey coming in for a landing, but what I see all around blows me away. It is like a partially completed computer background. (Alain has shared the work he does on an animation platform. It was just like that.) I'm confused and anxious because I cannot comprehend how this is. Then one of the people yells out to me "Zycroft".

My Take
Yeah, feeling messed up after this one - walking around inside and outside - trying to find my bearings - not going well. Then I looked up Zycroft because I did not know what it was. (Definitely not Mycroft, who is Sherlock Holmes' older brother.) What I find starts making sense in a very troubling way.

Zycroft is a character in some fan fiction stories. Not to disparage anyone's creativity and writing, but it is my understanding that some people go so deep into this world that they don't deal well on a face-to-face level with actual people.

Also, Apple has an app for children called Zycroft. One of the games is a cooking book.

You can also take a photo of the child with the iPad camera, and the child can play with the various title letters of KidCook with regard to color and sound!
When you get to the recipes, the child discovers a new world, in which you find yourself in a kitchen and where you will be able to collect ingredients and utensils from shelves, cupboards and fridge.
The child will quickly discover that it is done by dragging each item down onto the table with the finger, and how to open and close the door of the fridge or the door of the cupboard, with the tap of a finger. Actions that the child will try again and again, and at the same time learn how to spell simple words such as eggs, spoon, meat, milk etc.

As a mom who pulled a chair up to the counter so young ones could see and participate, I was taken aback with this app. Uh - why not have your child in the actual kitchen? In the context of the dream, the description made me ill. It feels as though the child is being sucked into another world without humans.

I feel as I did many years ago when I discovered what really went on at some convents and state schools. How does this go on for so long without anyone saying anything? I've read that everyone will be surprised at the revelations. Granted I've learned a lot over the years, but the sheer breadth and depth of this zycroft stuff is overwhelming. If I'm feeling this way - and I have a clue - imagine how it will be for others.

Also, a tremendous reminder to connect with people and places in an intentioned manner. Slow down - smell the flowers, as some say.

Oh, I'm waiting for your comments on this one - truly a WTH dream.

FYI - here is a photo of an Osprey, which is a military plane that has been sighted a few times in DC. Oh, they were delivered in 2020, can carry 24 people or lots of cargo and land in smaller spaces without a runway. The rotors tilt upright for landing or hovering (like a helicopter) and horizontal for flight.

View attachment 12141
The 3D world is illusionary, The Matrix film is a good example, we have been asleep for so long but we are now waking up.
This is the time of the shift when we can if we wish raise our frequency and slip into the fifth dimension .

I feel strongly that something very big is approaching that will open the eyes of the people to the truth, when they will be able to make an informed choice of which way to go, what they really want..

To me the computer generated scenes point to 3D. The dog seemingly not seeing the others points to 5d, the world splitting as we knew it would.
Apple‘s Zycroft app seems like a last ditch attempt to keep the kids in 3D, the way Linda felt about it shows it belongs to a debased world, a world it seems we are just about to leave behind going by the message I had today, I was having a little grumble about something stupid when i got ‘ Never mind about that, its the end of time.’

The ‘Event ‘ I think could come any second of any day it’s so close.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Last evening, an old memory popped into my head. The movie, Aracnophobia, was on and group of people were at our house to watch it. My daughter and I already had seen it, and when the really scary part was about to happen, we instinctively pulled our feet up and scooted up on the back of the sofa. Others turned around, saw us, and were freaked, which then turned into a big freak-out when the spiders attacked. This is how I felt when I read this description of the child's cooking game - GET AWAY.

• I agree
Reactions: June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
The 3D world is illusionary, The Matrix film is a good example, we have been asleep for so long but we are now waking up.
This is the time of the shift when we can if we wish raise our frequency and slip into the fifth dimension .

I feel strongly that something very big is approaching that will open the eyes of the people to the truth, when they will be able to make an informed choice of which way to go, what they really want..

To me the computer generated scenes point to 3D. The dog seemingly not seeing the others points to 5d, the world splitting as we knew it would.
Apple‘s Zycroft app seems like a last ditch attempt to keep the kids in 3D, the way Linda felt about it shows it belongs to a debased world, a world it seems we are just about to leave behind going by the message I had today, I was having a little grumble about something stupid when i got ‘ Never mind about that, its the end of time.’

The ‘Event ‘ I think could come any second of any day it’s so close.
things i used to do fluently take me more and more time, so do i do my stuburn that is more an old quality when activated or do i make it light, it can be said, we are feeling 2 worlds simultanously

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The dream had me thinking, as you say, Linda, that the unrealities which seem to increasingly be offered to us, such as the kids cooking game are not worth engaging, since the wise dog didn't even see them. They can take up a lot of attention and in that way lead to one not engaging with the real world, just as Linda points out; why not take the child to the actual kitchen and offer human engagement as well as engagement with the real world objects which surround the child? It feels to me like escapism to an extreme, leaving the vulnerable without many tools for dealing with real world objects, events, emotions, relationships, etc.

The event that occurred as I mused this really caught my attention in that 'other' way which I have come to value. I was not, unfortunately, in a position to answer until now. However, I held my bike near me and it moved in a very unexpected way to which I responded (again, my response was coming from that place I value and have learned to listen to) "Well, that changes the balance...'

The emotion which accompanied this was a sort of almost-detached intriguing feeling, of the sort we've mentioned in long ago posts when we talked of grabbing some chocolate and a glass of wine to watch the upcoming show of events. It felt like things shifted a lot, and if one wasn't paying attention one could easily lose one's footing and be swept away in events. Or, one could grab a floaty, a chocolate, perhaps a sunhat and a drink and watch the show as the current danced about, showing all kinds of tumult in action before things settled into the new place to come. I felt no threat inherent in any of this, more lots of big change. Change, of course, also carries plenty of possibility to those who are paying attention (as one who is involved in an unreal world would likely not be).

This last part jibes with so many things I'm encountering which point in the direction of large changes along the lines of the Tarot Tower card, #16. It may be for me personally, or it may be for many of us. Either way, it does jibe.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Friday - August 13

Vision
This morning I was resting and in that in-between place when I saw a fine, glittering white mesh floating down to the larger neighborhood around me. It had a calm and healing feel to it - almost like a bandage you would place on a wound. I was not aware of how far it spread but definitely our neighborhood.

My Take
See the previous dream - enough said.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Linda I love your fine glittering white mesh, I felt warmth and joy as I read it, and your description of a bandage on a wound is perfect.
What a wonderful vision, rings hope out of the chaos.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pod
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Monday - August 16

Event
Tears on my face. Not sad, not crying, but throughout the afternoon and evening, I felt tears rolling down my face. This is new to me. I know crying and I know sadness with tears behind my eyes but not this. Yet, I do feel a weight of some kind.

My Take
A dear friend suggested that they are a response to energies about to become known to more people. This makes sense to me, as the fall of Kabul has opened the door to many unresolved feelings and little known history of the wars since WW 2. One of the memories that popped up was my Dad talking to some of my friends. It was the time of the Viet Nam war and we were graduating seniors. He told the guys that if they decided to go to Canada and avoid the draft, he was behind that choice because this was a pointless war. He joined the Navy as a 19-year-old in WW 2, serving in the Pacific. He understood more than we did.

There is a lot for the world to unpack.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Listened to most of Clif's Level Woo video, and what he says seems to be what I was/am sensing.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Alain

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
While resting on the bed words came into my head as they do when a poem is coming and I’m compelled to grab pen and paper, this time it wasn’t a poem. I would like to share it with you.

Its the end of time, time has run out, the big clock strikes no more and all life will stand still and change forever.
Little by little the fires will engulf, will destroy all in its path. Little by little the world will grow whole.
Dreams regained, hopes no longer dashed upon the rocks, fears no longer holding sway.
Time has finished —-run out for those who would hold the human race to ransom.
Time given to put things right, time given to stop the onslaught. No more time is given to those who would deny and strip
Hollywood will burn to ashes, nothing will be left. Time and time again the chance has been offered to change for the good of the human race, time and time again the offer has been thrown on the fire of lust and greed..
The clock has ticked farewell and it will never tick again.
All is new, it peeps over the horizon on a bright and beautiful new day of unity and love.
ENDS

Fire doesn’t have to be literal, its very often symbolic for complete destruction so the new can rise from the ashes.

• Fine Post! (RT Award)
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Pod and Alain

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This is compelling, June.
It seems full of dichotomies so I'm glad for the ending:
The clock has ticked farewell and it will never tick again.
All is new, it peeps over the horizon on a bright and beautiful new day of unity and love.

Last edited:
Reactions: June

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Perhaps another reason this is of such interest to me is that I had a waking dream just a bit ago about a fire being in front of me which scared me, especially as it was accompanied by that very scary feeling of being surrounded by fires. However, when I really looked it didn't feel as bad as it looked so I managed to hold my hand out to the fire being who was holding a hand out to me. I did it with great trepidation, expecting my hand to burn. It didn't.

With my hand in the fire being's I was asked to turn around and look. What I saw was that the fires had burned out, leaving me a perfect circle within which I was offered a space to build precisely what I had been needing. As I looked, it quickly became a welcome sanctuary, full of the green things I love and a very welcoming space.

One idea is that fires transform, whether this one was literal or not, I don't know. It definitely did transform. It also offered me what I'd most needed.

• Intriguing Post
  • Divine
Reactions: June and Alain
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I love seeing these dreams, visions, and messages. It feels to me that we are getting similar information - perhaps from different sources or maybe tuned into our specific situations.

Hollywood gone - given what is being produced, there is little of value there. Yet, it continues to suck in people hopeful of a chance to use their gifts.

Fire being - there is one nearby - told me I could not pronounce its name, but I could use Fred. I believe for most of us the fire is transforming.

Again, many thanks for including your experiences here.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and June

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Its the end of time, time has run out, the big clock strikes no more and all life will stand still and change forever.
Lila, the clock that June is referring to is Big Ben which stands for TIME and was stopped for renovations. It was due to restart in 2021 but this has been delayed till 2022 because of Covid (supposedly)

Junie seems to have a connection to Big Ben and is her link to the whole issue around time ending I think.

Last edited:
  • I agree
Reactions: Lila and June

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Perhaps another reason this is of such interest to me is that I had a waking dream just a bit ago about a fire being in front of me
Wow Lila what a lovely experience. Thank you for sharing !

Fire is solar plexus chakra which is all about power!

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Saturday - August 21

Event -
Observed 4 women of different ages in extreme drug related episodes that required medical help. (I was not involved or in danger.) My intent was to offer a gentle, loving, stabilizing energy. What I saw knocked me for a loop. One appeared to me a dead tree with gnarled and mangled branches. The second was underwater, almost drowned but sometimes coming to the top for a little bit of air. The third was enveloped in some kind of gunky mass and every now and then tried to move around. The fourth - well, there was nothing there - body alive, but I got nothing else.

My Take
I was not seeking this kind of specific and personal info, so, I guess I needed to see and understand it. Many people are lost. I've reflected on this event for several hours and have concluded that my role is to honor those spirits / souls before the physical damage of the body.

It is a sobering message.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tuesday - August 25

Morning Dream (tend to be prescient)

I was shown "The War Against Humanity" in three parts
Part 1 - Worldwide virus, with the real virus being fear
Part 2 - Chaos in the streets from all sides, with the intent of fear
Part 3 - Fake Alien Invasion that stops as fast as it starts. Something very simple that no one considered stops it - like X-box controllers
Then people come out from their hiding places and start rebuilding.

My Take
I understand the virus of fear very well. When it first started, I was so careful about where I went, ect. As I understood more, then I calmed down; however, I avoided people and places that still were in "high fear" mode. So, in some ways my life had restrictions, yet, not so different from my before virus life, as I avoided unpleasant people and places then, too. Although I don't experience the extreme responses from family and friends, I am aware of others in the periphery who still are crazed about the virus.

I have much the same response to people protesting and marching. While there was a time in my younger years when I participated in such activities, I no longer feel the call for group activities. (I do my own personal protests.) I am aware of these activities locally and stay away from them because violence often is an outcome. Yet, I already avoided our downtown area because I found it full of unpleasant people - so not a huge change.

I don't know if the fake alien invasion is allegorical or not. I've made many jokes about it because it seems so far-fetched. Yet, I would have said the same about a world-wide virus two years ago. Should one occur, remember something simple will disrupt it - try anything - laser pointers, x-box, bubble machine, whatever. It will be something basic and available to many just like Nelson Eddy music in "Mars Attacks", water in "Signs" or sea water in "Day of the Triffids". If it is more allegorical, then be the one who says "The Emperor has no clothes".

People seeking a new place to rebuild has been a staple of dreams and visions for 11 years. I'm living and working in a nice place with family and friends and people start showing up looking for direction and help.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Holy Moly - just listened to the latest Clif High video (very short). He talks about his experiences with thought / mind control and a positive attitude towards the jab. As soon as he described his experience, I knew in my heart that this is the alien invasion.

Look for your disrupters!

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Holy Moly - just listened to the latest Clif High video (very short). He talks about his experiences with thought / mind control and a positive attitude towards the jab. As soon as he described his experience, I knew in my heart that this is the alien invasion.

Look for your disrupters!

That’s more subtle isn’t it, whereas if they showed holograms of UFOs, after initial shock I think people would start shooting stuff at them, lasers have been suggested.
I still wonder if that will be tried as well though, they are getting desperate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)