Lindometer Readings - Prophetic Dreams (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
How lovely to see you here Melt. Looks like we had a Hailstone shower with bits of your wisdom dropping in all over the site. I know you are busy and I am happy for you, but I missed you.

This morning I awoke at 5.35 and read your posts. Then I decided I could get another couple of hours sleep in so turned it all off and snuggled down.

I dreamed that there was a portal between your house and mine and I could enter your home in Australia through large French windows. I came through to see you and bizarrely you had pale blue eyebrows and some of your hair was the same blue. How weird is that????

• Magical
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hi, Pod. Lovely post above. Wouldn't surprise me if we had a portal connection. <3

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wednesday - January 27

Waking vision of a computer screen

First message - some A and E have been replaced. Second message - language of poetry installed.

My take - The A and E were written in script like alpha and epsilon that we see in equations. I believe it means that something significant changed, and equations that we have known to be true are different now - meaning a change at an elemental level.

Alpha and Epsilon also refer to brain wave patterns of deeper awareness, and altered time, respectively. It seems to me that these states could be part of elemental changes we could see / experience in our new world.

For me poetry is a path that allows the reader to add their own colors and connections. It has a gentle rhythm that carries the reader along a journey. Personally, I enjoy Haiku because there is a surprise at the end. If something changed in our inner and/or outer environments, then we might have time to experience variations. In other words - we leave duality behind. With shifts in awareness, we certainly would have a more poetic experience.

• Divine

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Absolutely fascinating Linda Lady.

Do you think that the fact that you are now sharing your visiondreams on a public forum may add to their content? To their depth of knowledge as Consciousness finds yet another way to speak to the people? I think so.

Computer screen represents the conscious mind of course. What we project into the world. We have just had a CME which I have to say knocked me for six! Maybe new frequencies came in.....or is it The Event?

Poetry installed. Poetry is the language of the mystics! How lovely.

A = 1 and E = 5 together they are the number of The Magician in Tarot and Numerology.

Thank you Lady!

A & E also stands for Accident and Emergency

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
They are coming more frequently since I've started sharing. For me, my HS uses images that make sense to me. Cartoon characters appear because I grew up watching the Saturday morning cartoons, and they are imbedded in my mind. Computer screens and language make sense because I've worked steadily on computers for 30+ years. So, the roadrunner, Acme, and a program installed are very clear images for me. The visions come fast, and I have to be able to decipher the message quickly before it fades, which why images need to have a clear meaning to me.

The A and E were confusing at first because here they often refer to Arts and Entertainment, but when I focused on the script font, I quickly pulled epsilon from my math memory banks.

It is a strange trip - or as the Grateful Dead said

Sometimes the lights all shining on me
Other times I can barely see
Lately it occurs to me
What a long strange trip it's been

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thursday - January 28

Same dream as I was waking up and in my after breakfast nap.

Saw the earth as you do in nighttime images with all the lights in cities and along major roads. What I understood was that the lights were people joined in groups from place to place. I also understood that now there were "enough".

My take - with all the political upheavals around the world and with the purging of social media sites, people have become more active and driven to figure out what is happening and to share the info with others, Think about each of us - on this site, sharing with other groups and individuals that we know. Information and "knowing" are spreading like lightening, and it has finally reached a point that it is unstoppable.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Friday - January 29

Waking Dream

After being gone for three months, I returned to my childhood home, walking into what was supposedly my room. I found several younger people (20s-30s) living there, and I was not pleased. I moved one guys stuff off my desk, and when he protested I said it is my desk and I'm taking it back. There was back and forth talk between the other people and me about who was supposed to there, and I woke up.

My Take - dreaming of childhood home may have several connotations, but mine was chaotic, and I was always making my own calm space. The location in these two rooms was significant because they usually were messy and junky. There is the big aha moment for me. With all that is going on, I do spend time searching through info, as I'm a news curator for several friends, as well as here. I understood that I've allowed these ideas to take up residence in my mind. While finding and explaining info is something I'm good at, it is important to sweep it out and let it go every day.

• Divine

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Monday - January 25

I slept soundly - had no waking visions or recalled dreams - so I thought I had no message for today. But noooo - Mother Nature came in with a bang. As I walked outside early this morning, a flock of robins were all over the yard and in the trees - lots and lots of robins.

Since I get many messages from nature and especially birds, I knew this was one because it was startling to see so many birds. What is the symbolism of robins - renewal, joy, good fortune, and protection. The Blackfoot tribe believed if a flock of robins visited, then the campsite would be safe.

My Take - I was tired last night - not so much physically, but rather mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I have my own inner concerns, as well as those of people I am around. I know we are in a war, and the outcome is unknown. I look for some clues but have grown weary. To see so many of the robins in my yard was uplifting and a reminder to set my sights high and live in joy. Apparently, I've got a lot of protection, too.
So i was walking in the church yard, Oldest grave 1760, Old trees.
i was walking with my friend who just after xmas lost her sight temporarely and in early january got the possible diagnoses of MS.
A week later, it turns out it might be something more rare, Tuesday she will know from the last tests.
So we are talking about - if her husband can take a make up course - if she’s becomes blind, and her daughter will make sure she keeps her great style.
She says she told her family to start taking pictures with her in them so her youngest won’t forget she used to be active doing stuff - going to the playground.
Our conversation is real - about real things good girlfriends talk about - those who have known each others crisis. At 35 she has had more - than for it to make sense - this should come her way. However she has a sense of humor and a fight - knows what it is like to be reminded to want to live.
And then - the little Robin came. it was one out of a little flock, and it sat on the beautiful ornamented steel fence around the grave stone. like at arms length and it looked at us, fragile and smart. Like us, and for that we greeted each other.
Then shortly after, around the other side, walking on the dirt path - there was a squirrel in the pine literally right above our heads, looking straight at us.

I go to this place a lot,I see lots of animal life, but it was just different today, like nature was reaching out to take care of us.

Last edited:
  • Divine
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
but it was just different today, like nature was reaching out to take care of us.
messengers come just when we need them - so happy you all had a robin visit.

BTW - it is such an expression of love to listen to another speak plainly about serious things. I know she treasures her time with you.

• I agree
  • Compassionate
Reactions: Tania and Lila

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
messengers come just when we need them - so happy you all had a robin visit.

BTW - it is such an expression of love to listen to another speak plainly about serious things. I know she treasures her time with you.
Yes I just really appreciated that, the last couple of weeks she has texted me - and I didn’t want to press her to provide more information. I just have gotten like very candid raw messages - dire statistics. Still I appreciate it - I feel like she knows I’m not gonna waver, still, it was such a consoling feeling walking with her as just her, listening to her voice, no denial - just pragmatic and humor, this is what will make the difference - and I know there will be good and bad days, I know.
it’s only coming up on 2 years since I lost my girlfriend maya to cancer, she was 37 and got cured, then it came back and she was gone in 2 months.
it’s important to have the real conversations

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yes I just really appreciated that, the last couple of weeks she has texted me - and I didn’t want to press her to provide more information. I just have gotten like very candid raw messages - dire statistics. Still I appreciate it - I feel like she knows I’m not gonna waver, still, it was such a consoling feeling walking with her as just her, listening to her voice, no denial - just pragmatic and humor, this is what will make the difference - and I know there will be good and bad days, I know.
it’s only coming up on 2 years since I lost my girlfriend maya to cancer, she was 37 and got cured, then it came back and she was gone in 2 months.
it’s important to have the real conversations
It seems tough to get the MS challenge (or any disease) when one is young and full of life. It could be the quickest, most direct way to learn the true meaning of love, in all its forms.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
It seems tough to get the MS challenge (or any disease) when one is young and full of life. It could be the quickest, most direct way to learn the true meaning of love, in all its forms.
At this point that’s the good prognosis.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Monday - February 1

All is very quiet -

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tuesday - February 2

Waking phrase

An agency (I'll not name here) generates but does not illuminate.

My take - This one took some contemplation because that is not exactly new info. It could refer to an incoming declassification. However, a little while ago, I had the aha moment. How do we wish to share information and ideas right now? People are waking up and desperate for news and willing to drink in anything. Actually, the same goes for me and many of us I suspect.

Yesterday I read something about business operations - some are designed for quick gains, which happen at the expense of employees and long-term effects on the world. Others are operate on the idea that the company and employees are in it for the long haul - for the beneficial outcome for the people and world. In other words, service to self or service to others.

So perhaps in our discussions and explanations, we might include the STS and STO ideas, as well. I think they form a good foundation on how to look at what is happening and where we choose to go.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So i was walking in the church yard, Oldest grave 1760, Old trees.
i was walking with my friend who just after xmas lost her sight temporarely and in early january got the possible diagnoses of MS.
A week later, it turns out it might be something more rare, Tuesday she will know from the last tests.
So we are talking about - if her husband can take a make up course - if she’s becomes blind, and her daughter will make sure she keeps her great style.
She says she told her family to start taking pictures with her in them so her youngest won’t forget she used to be active doing stuff - going to the playground.
Our conversation is real - about real things good girlfriends talk about - those who have known each others crisis. At 35 she has had more - than for it to make sense - this should come her way. However she has a sense of humor and a fight - knows what it is like to be reminded to want to live.
And then - the little Robin came. it was one out of a little flock, and it sat on the beautiful ornamented steel fence around the grave stone. like at arms length and it looked at us, fragile and smart. Like us, and for that we greeted each other.
Then shortly after, around the other side, walking on the dirt path - there was a squirrel in the pine literally right above our heads, looking straight at us.

I go to this place a lot,I see lots of animal life, but it was just different today, like nature was reaching out to take care of us.
I thought of your friend with this; thought she might be interested: https://terrywahls.com/minding-your-mitochondria-dr-terry-wahls-at-tedxiowacity/

Dr. Terry Wahls presented at TEDxIowaCity. She talks about learning how to properly fuel her body, and using the lessons she learned at the subcellular level, she used diet to cure her MS and get out of her wheelchair.
To learn more about Dr. Wahls, sign up for her email list, and order The Wahls Protocol today.

• Compassionate
Reactions: Tania
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wednesday - February 3

Waking dream

A single engine plane was pulling a banner (like the ones you see at sporting events). People were running around like Chicken Little (the sky is falling), and I looked up and said it is one little plane. Why are you freaking out?

My take - morning events happened suddenly and I don't recall the message on the banner. However, I did have a sense of something like a false flag event or something that people might blow up out of proportion. This dream fits into the phrase from yesterday about bringing illumination and service to others. So, a reminder to be the loving voice of reason.

• Intriguing Post

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I thought of your friend with this; thought she might be interested: https://terrywahls.com/minding-your-mitochondria-dr-terry-wahls-at-tedxiowacity/

Dr. Terry Wahls presented at TEDxIowaCity. She talks about learning how to properly fuel her body, and using the lessons she learned at the subcellular level, she used diet to cure her MS and get out of her wheelchair.
To learn more about Dr. Wahls, sign up for her email list, and order The Wahls Protocol today.
Thank you Lila. Her husbands a great cook and they have been eating vegan from time to time so i could really see she might appriciate ideas.

• A hug for you

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wednesday - February 3

Waking dream

A single engine plane was pulling a banner (like the ones you see at sporting events). People were running around like Chicken Little (the sky is falling), and I looked up and said it is one little plane. Why are you freaking out?

My take - morning events happened suddenly and I don't recall the message on the banner. However, I did have a sense of something like a false flag event or something that people might blow up out of proportion. This dream fits into the phrase from yesterday about bringing illumination and service to others. So, a reminder to be the loving voice of reason.
I am reading this immediately after asking a question of the Sabian Oracle.
The question "What can you tell me about the kind of times are we living in now?"
The answer, to me, reads like an answer to a question posed about your banner:

CAPRICORN 15

IN A HOSPITAL, THE CHILDREN'S WARD IS FILLED WITH TOYS

This Symbol shows the need to heal, calm, soothe and repair the lives of those who need your help, comfort and shelter. In times of healing there’s simple pleasures to raise the spirits, whether it’s of “Children” or people of any age. The “Toys” in the “Hospital” can be healing tools of any kind – it doesn’t matter what type or modality; if they bring relief and joy to someone’s life, they fill a need. There is also a need for caring shows of affectionate concern. Simple things done in times of healing can bring great relief to all. Sometimes it’s a smile, a special treat or soothing words of encouragement these are more healing than one can imagine. Gifts for the sick or disadvantaged. Looking after responsibilities. Nurturing the younger or less evolved. Toys. Technology. Joy. Games. Puzzles. Medicines. Shelters. Nurses.

The Caution: Making a show when one doesn't really care. Hypochondria. Sickness. Attention seeking. Fearing needles and medical gadgets. Being greedy and needy

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowmelt and Tania
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thursday - February 4

Waking dream

I hesitated to make the post because I came out of the dream too fast and only have the end, but it is cool, so WTH.

I was with a group of friends - several from here - and we were clearing out a huge warehouse. We were so happy - smiling and laughing - because finally we got to do this. I was driving a forklift and loving it.

My take - clearing has many meanings such as physical, emotional, or spiritual. I think the location of a commercial storage building plus people I know through here and other places suggests something more than just my personal self. Have we reached a turning point - have we said enough to reach others - not sure. However, I still have the feeling of joy - like yeah, team! We are finally able to do this.

An interesting note - my computer recognizes Lindometer as a word. Love it.

• Love this post!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
That team feeling; one of my favorites.
I had a recent dream involving a return of some favorite people I asked to rejoin me. It was more complicated than that so I'll just say that I'm left with a feeling of being backed up and they keep popping up in various places, especially newer dream segments and the support feels incredible.

Reactions: Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Thursday - February 4

Waking dream

I hesitated to make the post because I came out of the dream too fast and only have the end, but it is cool, so WTH.

I was with a group of friends - several from here - and we were clearing out a huge warehouse. We were so happy - smiling and laughing - because finally we got to do this. I was driving a forklift and loving it.

My take - clearing has many meanings such as physical, emotional, or spiritual. I think the location of a commercial storage building plus people I know through here and other places suggests something more than just my personal self. Have we reached a turning point - have we said enough to reach others - not sure. However, I still have the feeling of joy - like yeah, team! We are finally able to do this.

Interesting note - i totally could see you driving a forklift - makes sense to me and brings me joy.

• Fine Post! (RT Award)
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
apparently you are a speedometer :D :cool:

Magnetic Speedometer Integrates with GPS
The German government is spending €4m on integrating the GPS satellite navigation system with a magnetic speedometer. The speedometer, called the Lindometer after its inventor at Bombardier, being tested as part of the 250 km/h "Green Train" project in Sweden. The Lindometer measures speed and distance by magnetically detecting track clamps on rails as they go by. This is more accurate than the current method of detecting balises and measuring wheel rotation. The German government hopes the technologies can be integrated to form a simpler and cheaper alternative to ERTMS, the European Railway Traffic System which is to be installed on European high-speed railways by 2020. See also earlier article. (March 26th 2007)

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Carl
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Monday - February 8

A coming together

Saturday, I answered a phone call, heard a clarion horn (dooo, do, do ..... dooo, do, do) then a click, and no sound. Nope, don't have caller ID. I thought it was weird but also felt uplifted.

Sunday, after dealing with some questionable info, I came to the conclusion that I'm quite weary of people I don't know telling what I need to know.

Monday, a friend shared an experience that put the icing on the cake.

So here we are in most confusing times. I'm old enough to recall my parents' quiet discussions during the Cuban missile crises and the assassination of JFK. However, those disturbances were short-lived and life went on. Now, we are going through what seems like a never ending nightmare. What came to me after these three events were Maryann's two latest posts - there is chaos - the time is now - decide which way you want to go. Don't know about you all, but the clarion horns seem like a big signal.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tuesday - February 9

Dream - twice!

Standing outdoors in a city and listening to a person explain how everyone can connect to God/Source for inner peace, better understanding, and sparks of creativity. People are interested and following along with the speaker. The speaker has a gentle aura and birds, butterflies, trees, flowers - basically aspects of the natural world - seem to draw near. One person, who is a representative of a country in South America, said that "his" people would not be interested. I laughed out loud, knowing there is no way anyone is going to stop this. It is Ok that the speaker is talking - no rules or people are stopping him/her (not sure which one). Also, seems like a lovely spring day.

My take - People are lifting up their heads and looking around. Perhaps some of the issues that weigh us down or distract us are removed.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wednesday - February 24
After snowmagedon or snow-vid 21

Two Morning Dreams

First dream is personal, but I thought it would be helpful to others

I was selling several homes that I've lived in throughout my life. There were discussions with the others who lived there with me, but I said it was time to go and move on.

My Take
Remember that saying about people living rent free in your head? Apparently this was how I decided to deal with it.

Second dream about Texas

A public figure (not sure who) stood up and announced that Texas was not for sale. Then the scene was a home with a medium size box that produced energy. When there was extra energy, it went (through wires?) to a central source for storage. Then I rose up a little bit and could see these boxes beside many homes.

My Take
The recent power outages across the state were the result of several failures that included Federal agencies blocking exemptions to ramp up energy production in fossil fuel plants. The resulting effects were catastrophic across the state (that's a lot of people). I also thought about something Clif High said in a podcast about magnetic energy production being doable right now. Perhaps the results of this storm are enough to spur someone on to bringing new energy sources to the public - or - back-engineered technology comes out to the public.

Last edited:
Reactions: June and One65

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)