Lindometer Readings - Prophetic Dreams (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Saturday, December 3, 2022

Hi there Fellow Travelers!

It's been awhile since I posted, but I think everyone understands that feeling of not being able to do one more thing. For me, it was writing. On the plus side I did manage the important things like laundry, groceries, and meals. :) I do have some good stories for you - especially the shooting star that came by very close to me - whoa! I'll get to those in another post.

I was sitting outside this afternoon when a memory came flooding in - me driving my much loved pedal car. It was similar to the one in the picture below and was a medium blue color. My grandparents brought it for me, and I was over the moon. I often drove it up and down the sidewalk. We lived in a neighborhood built in the early 1900s, so the sidewalks were old with some cracks. There was one place where tree roots lifted the sidewalk up, which made a hill for me. I figured out that I needed to build speed to get over it, and of course, I then cruised down the other side. Very cool for a young child. Also, there were spaces in front of each house that lead to the street or walkway to the house. I invented all kinds of scenarios of turning or parking to going somewhere interesting. I kid you not - I even parallel parked.

Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 12.11.02 AM.png

Why did I think about this, and why is it important now? As a child, I learned to entertain myself, to escape when needed, and to interpret my surroundings to make my own little world. The same process is going on now - on a much larger scale with enormous ramifications, and I find myself doing the same now. There is just so much I can take in on the world scene, as well as just so much I can do in my personal life. It is more important than ever for me to feel the joy in the simple things around me.

Brad wrote about positive affirmations for self on another post, and I found that info well-timed. They are another way to focus on what is important.

Also, Lila has been leading us in some exceptional healing work in the weekly sessions.

So, I say let's find our own pedal cars in whatever form they may take and breeze along in a happy space. People are going to need as many stable and grounded people around them as possible.

vintage-pedal-cars-16.jpeg

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tuesday - December 13, 2022

Interesting day

Some of the does (female deer) were resting with their backs against our fence, as they often do. It occurred to me that they could rest better because they only had to be alert to 180 degrees of their environment. While my dog and I are not part of the herd, we've never caused them harm, so they are not too concerned about what is behind them. In other words, we have their backs. Never thought about it that way.

Had to pull a rabbit out of a hat regarding a neighborhood project. We started from nothing and got to something. Today, as I was compiling the info packets for the volunteers, I felt a calm come over me. Sure, there are some things that could be better, but what we have right now is just fine, and I'm calling it a win. I reached that point of peace where I know it is time to move forward with the project.

The third thing was coming across (through a weird series of events - as one does - lol) the recipe for a drink, French 75. Basically, it is cognac and champagne that was invented by WWI French biplane pilots preparing for battle. It was named for the French 75 mm howitzers.

I sense this is a larger message, albeit an odd combination, but then that is how so many messages come to me. Our backs are protected; we can move forward quite well with what we've accomplished; we can celebrate with a shot of courage for the road.

Cheers!

French 75.png

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Re the French 75....I can imagine that the adrenaline coursing through their bodies would mitigate the alcohol!

We live in times when the Divine continually steps into situations........I continue my work of exposing the devious ways of our local council. Indeed, I am having lunch with a whistleblower today. This is where the Divinity steps in. Suddenly, out of the blue I am contacted by someone who asks "Do you want the truth about this deal?"

Amazingly, my chief co defendant is Anne whom I worked with to out a corrupt priest a few years ago, We are a great team but there have been real challenges for us. We never discuss Covid or climate change! That is the best way.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Tuesday - December 13, 2022

Interesting day

Some of the does (female deer) were resting with their backs against our fence, as they often do. It occurred to me that they could rest better because they only had to be alert to 180 degrees of their environment. While my dog and I are not part of the herd, we've never caused them harm, so they are not too concerned about what is behind them. In other words, we have their backs. Never thought about it that way.

Had to pull a rabbit out of a hat regarding a neighborhood project. We started from nothing and got to something. Today, as I was compiling the info packets for the volunteers, I felt a calm come over me. Sure, there are some things that could be better, but what we have right now is just fine, and I'm calling it a win. I reached that point of peace where I know it is time to move forward with the project.

The third thing was coming across (through a weird series of events - as one does - lol) the recipe for a drink, French 75. Basically, it is cognac and champagne that was invented by WWI French biplane pilots preparing for battle. It was named for the French 75 mm howitzers.

I sense this is a larger message, albeit an odd combination, but then that is how so many messages come to me. Our backs are protected; we can move forward quite well with what we've accomplished; we can celebrate with a shot of courage for the road.

Cheers!

View attachment 13876
I used to drink Cognac and Babysham when I was a teenager, boy you wouldn’t want too many of them, ooh but they were delish

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Many souls crowd the port
Await their promised craft
That inspired me to create a few images in Midjourney which I've included below. (:

45Untitled-1.jpg 2Laron_Many_people_crowding.jpg Laron_Many_people_crowding_.jpg aLaron_top_down_view.jpg

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tuesday - December 27, 2022

Current Mood - and basically my whole life!

Linda's look.jpeg

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wednesday - December 28, 2022

Had a most interesting interaction with a 10-year-old child, who I sort of know (grandchild of a neighbor). Their car battery died, and while adults were worrying about it, he determined the easiest fix was to ask me to drive my car over for a jump. He came to our house by himself and asked me to help. I was so impressed - he sized up the situation, knew I was an Ok person, and handled it. My heart soared with hope for the future.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thursday - December 29, 2022

Morning Dreams
Series of dreams with the same subject - people being tricked into thinking some things were true, but they were very false. In other words - gaslighting. Some situations were about children. It was emotional chaos all over the place, I did what I could for the people around me, but it was like a tsunami.

My Take
5GW - Fifth Generation Warfare. We are in the midst of a war - not a kinetic one - but one for our minds. We are at a tipping point - wake up and go through emotional turmoil, disbelief, and then awareness. Or, stay asleep and continue sliding into the morass of an occupied country.

I need to write more about 5GW - people need to be clear-headed to understand what is going on.

In the mean time - heads up, no fear, keep your true north. If all these dreams I've posted over the past two years mean anything, it is that when we stick together we will be Ok.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
December 31, 2022

What do you figure the chances are for my being served French 75s at a party tonight??
Are we at that point?

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
January 1, 2023

Ah, first time I've written 2023. Also, I think this post is an excellent way to start this year.

I was at a party last night and listening to another talk about trying to follow an old recipe. She did not know how to measure "a dash" of a spice and asked Alexa, who also did not know. I laughed and said - grandmothers know.

Thinking some more about this today, and I realized that as a cook a "dash" is calculated by considering how large the dish is, what else is being served, as well as the preferences of the people who will be eating. Age-wise, I'm in the grandmother category and also grew up cooking with my mom and grandmother. I can say that the amount of "a dash" is an internal calculation that happens quickly - like a sensing of all the elements.

Consider that Alexa could not answer this question. One way to see it is the dumbing-down or homogenizing of our cultures. However, I see it as something very interesting - Alexa could not do what grandmothers do. How many other answers are missing those internal knowings? Ha - grandmother knowledge cannot be quantified. I suppose you could insert chefs into this discussion, but I like the image of grandmother wisdom.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I like that Alexa couldn’t answer that question, AI can never have that internal knowing of humans and the wisdom that comes from experience , grandmother wisdom could never be replaced. AI versus GW no contest.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I do a lot of cooking and all my seasonings are by eyeball. Depending on, as Linda said, the people I'm cooking for. I just dash in lol

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Alexa could not do what grandmothers do. How many other answers are missing those internal knowings? Ha - grandmother knowledge cannot be quantified. I suppose you could insert chefs into this discussion, but I like the image of grandmother wisdom.
Interesting that you say this here. I recently felt the "Wise Grandmother" energy coming in, filling our household and brimming out into the world from there. It was probably on the same day, very early in the morning.

I asked where the 'Wise Grandfather" energy was. It was around; it felt like it was less brimming at the moment and less needed as a counterbalance to what's here now... or something like that.

Still working on some of this stuff and loving that we share it here and have a forum for discussion of these very important issues.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I had a dream this morning which was very interesting and I really want to share it.....I have only just started dreaming regularly again.

I dreamed I climbed into a helicopter and Fauci was already seated next to me. He offered me a notebook and pen and said he wanted to show me something. When I opened the notebook, there was $50 note in it.

I laughed and gave it back to Fauci. I told him "When you stand for truth, when you stand for the people and you know they have your back too, then this (waving the money) means nothing. You cannot ever buy this feeling. You cannot buy the love and strength I am in my Being"

We flew to a beach and I saw that it was littered with black bowler hats. Hundreds of them. Some were sitting on the sand, some were rolling down the beach on their brims and some were blowing out to sea. I was amazed. I had a sense they had been abandoned or set free. Without Fauci in the dream, I would have marked this as a personal dream and not mentioned it to anyone, but Fauci and the $50 lend a very definite international flavour to the meaning.

For Jung, hats symbolized thought,, this may be a sign of growth where long-held views are old hat and new ideas are developing.

Beaches represent the subconscious as the ocean is the mass unconsciousness.

Of course the helicopter gives us a higher perspective.

The bowler hat is traditionally held to be a symbol of The City of London......indeed the hat was designed by a London firm. The City of London is the centre of the banking industry.

The below pictures do really depict that a bowler makes a gent look good and distinguished, classical, stylish and immaculately dressed and a piece of clothing that is linked to the City of London and adds that dash of English gentry.

London City Gent in abowler.jpg

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I had a dream this morning which was very interesting and I really want to share it.....I have only just started dreaming regularly again.

I dreamed I climbed into a helicopter and Fauci was already seated next to me. He offered me a notebook and pen and said he wanted to show me something. When I opened the notebook, there was $50 note in it.

I laughed and gave it back to Fauci. I told him "When you stand for truth, when you stand for the people and you know they have your back too, then this (waving the money) means nothing. You cannot ever buy this feeling. You cannot buy the love and strength I am in my Being"

We flew to a beach and I saw that it was littered with black bowler hats. Hundreds of them. Some were sitting on the sand, some were rolling down the beach on their brims and some were blowing out to sea. I was amazed. I had a sense they had been abandoned or set free. Without Fauci in the dream, I would have marked this as a personal dream and not mentioned it to anyone, but Fauci and the $50 lend a very definite international flavour to the meaning.

For Jung, hats symbolized thought,, this may be a sign of growth where long-held views are old hat and new ideas are developing.

Beaches represent the subconscious as the ocean is the mass unconsciousness.

Of course the helicopter gives us a higher perspective.

The bowler hat is traditionally held to be a symbol of The City of London......indeed the hat was designed by a London firm. The City of London is the centre of the banking industry.

The below pictures do really depict that a bowler makes a gent look good and distinguished, classical, stylish and immaculately dressed and a piece of clothing that is linked to the City of London and adds that dash of English gentry.

View attachment 13917
Gosh that’s an interesting dream Poddy. as soon as I read about the Bowlers I felt like you abandonment, freedom.
looks like they are. no longer needed, could that be because the centre of the banking industry is no longer there.

Bowler hats blowing in the wind , wonderful symbolism .

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I focused on this part, too. Bowlers abandoned, being washed away, no more use - all very similar ways to say the City of London banking no longer has a place.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In the middle of last night I came across this poem I wrote a week or so back, I’d forgotten all about it and felt it was time to share with you..

========================================

PLANET AZUL

I lived a life in a wonderful place
A beautiful planet of blue
Soaring mountains and chuckling streams
Flora and fauna of magical hues

Alas the planet was spoiling fast
As the people craved ever more
They sucked the life blood from their home
Robbed her of her core

They raped the tender land for gold
They felled majestic trees
Their precious home became so sick
They brought her to her knees

Times will change and love will heal
That tender broken gem
The people will come to understand
It’s entirely up to them

Love will walk throughout the land
And desserts will bloom again
The people will grow in harmony
In a brand new golden age

I remember the place I once called home
I recall my exciting birth
And give thanks for the privilege of living
On a stunning star called Earth.

ends

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
January 24, 2023

Lately, I've had the nudge to thank people for being kind. It is important to use that specific word - Kind. Their expressions are interesting - first surprised or confused, followed by a big smile and happy expression. I'm following my guidance and think that people need a little spark to remember that they carry the spirit of kindness. To what end, I do not know, but I have some ideas - perhaps a nudge towards awakening.

Dreams
Almost every morning for the past few weeks, I've had a version of the same dream. Overall, the setting is unsettled, sometimes chaotic. People are making decisions about what directions they will go - the majority motivated by the chorus of others, but some are looking around. I see that my voice will be drowned out, so I go my own way back home. Later, a few people find me.

Putting the guidance about using the word Kind and this type of dream together, it seems that we are moving ever closer to a decision point. Some of us are trying to reach as many as possible.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
There is somethng about kindness that aways melts my heart. It is not a frequency that I am familar with. Sometimes people will say to me "That is kind of you" and I am at a loss to understand. I simply saw something that needed to be done so I did it!

I had a dream last week which I meant to share but events overtook me.

I dreamt someone told me me about a flat that was available to rent and they thought it would be perfect for me.

So I went to look at this flat; it was a lovely little flat and it had a tiny yellow kitchen with a pale yellow cooker, gas cooker one of the old types you know where there's a circle in the middle which has the pilot light underneath it. I lifted the circle of yellow enamel to check that the pilot light was working. It was.

Cooker was a bit mucky, needed a clean.

The flat had two bedrooms; could do with redecorating I though! The bedrooms were bland and empty. I did not even see a living room, but the most important thing about this flat was the name of the road that it was on.....

No 1. Five Million Lions Road.

I wonder if this dream has anything to do with the Lion People. I resonate with Sirius B Energy.

The Lion People!.jpg

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The problem is people no longer know what truth is. For the reason that they have made gain through advantage their highest priority and have lied to get there. The perceptual lens has been fogged over from very early days.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I feel that truth is changing form.......it is within me, not without. The lens just improves with practise!

Having wept since 2012 I have now finished clearing my emotional body...... so truth is easier to detect in all it's different layers. Do you have some sympathy with this perspective Hail?

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
February 3, 2023

What I've learned from the ice storm that wreaked havoc in our neighborhood - I think I've been given some insight into what may happen with people when a world-wide event (physical or governmental) occurs.

Our situation was - massive heritage trees with broken limbs or completely down, streets blocked with down branches and trees, electric power (our only energy source) off and on - and for some, off for 3 days.

At first, we heard loud cracking sounds followed by crashes and booms, which were branches and trees coming down. This went on for 48 hours, and my nerves were fried. Walking around and surveying the extensive damage, I felt such sadness and pain for our beloved trees. Visiting with neighbors, I saw and heard the same pain. The power outages hit us - no electricity in an all electric house is an issue. Although I have prepared for this event, I was so tired and stressed that I could barely act. (All is better now.) We are in the "get things done" period with sharing of chainsaws, debris pick-up, and caring for the trees info.

As I considered my feelings and reactions, I realized that they are a clue into how other people may react to some kind of worldwide event. At first, there is shock. No one wants to hear the whys and hows or how it was worse for you. They just want someone to stand with them and acknowledge the effects of the moment. As the reality sets in, some physical support is helpful - bringing some warm stew or something like that. Finally, most people move into the "what do we do now" stage. Here is where we can be helpful - pointing out resources and being available for conversations.

Looking at myself, I found it interesting how the stress and sadness was the pathway to depression, as we were curled up in bed under blankets and listening to a battery powered radio.

Theoretically, I was ready before, but now that I've gone through a limited crises, I have an inner understanding.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Sad to see all those trees fall but thankfully nobody was hurt. It sounds as if your neighbours pulled together, people do in a crisis, I was only a child during the war but I remember how everyone helped , all pulled together while the bombs fell around them in London.. they would sing and share their food down in the subway during an air raid.
Such wonderful camaraderie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)