Lindometer Readings - Prophetic Dreams (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tuesday - May 3, 2022

Morning Dream
People were finding groups of stones, standing on them, and plugging in on a energetic level. It was happening around the world.

My Take
I am aware that an alternative energy grid has been constructed, and the dream shows that people with complimentary energetic signatures are able to plug in and activate it on a larger scale. The existing ley lines have been compromised through centuries of misuse by the less lighted ones. The new grid is fresh and will work for the new earth.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wednesday - May 4, 2022

Event
It is trash day, and I can one truck from a distance because the brakes are in bad condition. The incredibly loud squeal/tumpet sound is just like an irritated elephant coming this way. And...... I went to the dream about Ganesha. In it, she'd had enough and was ready to rage.

My Take
All three segments of our federal government (executive - president, legislative - house and senate, and judicial - Supreme Court) have been compromised. No brainer about the presidency and legislative (what a clown show), but yesterday, someone stole and leaked working papers from the justices of the Supreme Court. For those of us outside the circles of insanity on the east and west coast, this is the last straw - all parts of the federal government now are publicly in hostile hands.

Is this the last straw for Ganesha?

• Love this post!
Reactions: Amy and June

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Tuesday - May 3, 2022

Morning Dream
People were finding groups of stones, standing on them, and plugging in on a energetic level. It was happening around the world.

My Take
I am aware that an alternative energy grid has been constructed, and the dream shows that people with complimentary energetic signatures are able to plug in and activate it on a larger scale. The existing ley lines have been compromised through centuries of misuse by the less lighted ones. The new grid is fresh and will work for the new earth.
What I saw during our rgh session last weekend looked like a very bright golden web/grid;
weavers of light who looked like golden people of some sort (different bodies that I wasn't focused on so didn't get a good look at) who were weaving their own lightweb around our world which looked like a reflection of our own web of light

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
What I saw during our rgh session last weekend looked like a very bright golden web/grid;
There are many quotes about nature finding a way. We can observe it in trees and plants growing in what seems like an unlikely place; yet, they found a way to grow and thrive.

My personal favorite is "Mother Nature bats last". If you are unfamiliar with baseball, let me explain. The last, or clean-up batter, brings all the runners on the three bases home. This batter is strong and reliable.

That is how I see all of us - strong and reliable and able to thrive where we are planted. Thank the heavens we have each other, right?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
There are many quotes about nature finding a way. We can observe it in trees and plants growing in what seems like an unlikely place; yet, they found a way to grow and thrive.

My personal favorite is "Mother Nature bats last". If you are unfamiliar with baseball, let me explain. The last, or clean-up batter, brings all the runners on the three bases home. This batter is strong and reliable.

That is how I see all of us - strong and reliable and able to thrive where we are planted. Thank the heavens we have each other, right?
Absolutely, couldn’t agree more.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
May 6, 2022

Morning Dream
With a group of people who had received little boxes that broadcasted info. Problem was that the volume was low, so we looked around for speakers to hook up to them. The Alexa and Siri type speakers did not work because they were not the right frequency. I looked around for some older speakers I thought I still had but could not find them. Then I woke up.

My Take
I take the little boxes as info/knowledge/understandings that we each have received and/or remembered. As I sat out on the deck contemplating the dream, I laughed out loud because the "speakers" were us. Haha - I ought to sell tickets to the back deck because things seem to get clearer there.

PS - not my actual deck

1651938816033.png

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Awake dream this morning .
There was a guy lecturing in a huge hall about the Filon principle, he was saying something about it being ancient and needed to be taught now.

This is a bit vague because I had some difficulty remembering, I’m not 100% sure it was ‘principle ‘ .but I think so.

A friend found something on google headed. ‘ A Simple. ‘ Filon - Trapeziodal ‘ Rule.
It mentions weights but is far over my head.
Maybe it will mean something to someone , any comments welcome

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
going into a food coma from Mother's Day festivities, so will write back later. the nap train has pulled into the station.

a few days ago, I got a math reference and did not know what to do with it, but maybe it will make more sense now.

anyway ... s...n...o...o...z...e.......

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Awake dream this morning .
There was a guy lecturing in a huge hall about the Filon principle, he was saying something about it being ancient and needed to be taught now.

This is a bit vague because I had some difficulty remembering, I’m not 100% sure it was ‘principle ‘ .but I think so.

A friend found something on google headed. ‘ A Simple. ‘ Filon - Trapeziodal ‘ Rule.
It mentions weights but is far over my head.
Maybe it will mean something to someone , any comments welcome
So far,for 'filon' I'm getting:
fiberglass used in making RV siding
a hotel in Athens' port (rated high for cleanliness)
a vein, eg of ore; as in a geologic term; one source said it was specifically "A large vein of auriferrous quartz" (so gold bearing quartz)
a mathematical "formula for numerical integration" that is used for high frequency oscillation formulas and looks complex: the "SImple Filon Trapezoidal Rule" did not look simple to me... https://www.ams.org/journals/mcom/1967-21-098/S0025-5718-67-99892-4/S0025-5718-67-99892-4.pdf
a family name
an old age home
a wine
a rock climbing location in Guatamala
a women's center in Paris
a song

This was an internet search, so not the best place to look for ancient knowledge, perhaps...

Reactions: June and Alain
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
filon + mathematics came up with some topics - there was a Philon from 280 BC

Louis Napoleon George Filon, FRS (22 November 1875 – 29 December 1937)[1] was an English applied mathematician, famous for his research on classical mechanics and particularly the theory of elasticity and the mechanics of continuous media.[2][3] He also developed a method for the numerical quadrature of oscillatory integrals, now known as Filon quadrature.[4] He was Vice Chancellor of the University of London from 1933 to 1935.

The message I received was about this person, I think
Abraham de Moivre (French pronunciation: [abʁaam də mwavʁ]; 26 May 1667 – 27 November 1754) was a French mathematician known for de Moivre's formula, a formula that links complex numbers and trigonometry, and for his work on the normal distribution and probability theory.

still going through, but one part of the big picture may be about patterns in chaos - meaning chaos is not quite as we think

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
filon + mathematics came up with some topics - there was a Philon from 280 BC

Louis Napoleon George Filon, FRS (22 November 1875 – 29 December 1937)[1] was an English applied mathematician, famous for his research on classical mechanics and particularly the theory of elasticity and the mechanics of continuous media.[2][3] He also developed a method for the numerical quadrature of oscillatory integrals, now known as Filon quadrature.[4] He was Vice Chancellor of the University of London from 1933 to 1935.

The message I received was about this person, I think
Abraham de Moivre (French pronunciation: [abʁaam də mwavʁ]; 26 May 1667 – 27 November 1754) was a French mathematician known for de Moivre's formula, a formula that links complex numbers and trigonometry, and for his work on the normal distribution and probability theory.

still going through, but one part of the big picture may be about patterns in chaos - meaning chaos is not quite as we think
I can go along with patterns in chaos, seems feasible to me, but I must admit to being stumped as to what it is all about.
Ive learned an example of Trapezoidal is four lines with only two being parallel , explained to me in the most simple way.
Imagine a triangle with the top cut off and there you have it, four lines with only two being parallel, that’s about all I have learned so far
I can’t imagine why this would come to me it’s way above my head.

I’m wondering if what I saw and heard is the future because the large hall with the lecturer speaking appeared to be empty, I’d forgotten that bit.

I had a read about Abraham de Moivre and it goes along with my thoughts that ‘ The Filon Principle ‘ is most likely strongly connected to math.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Linda and Lila
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thursday - May 12, 2022

Event
Yesterday afternoon I felt like a big energy burst walloped me. Physically I was down and out. Today, the physical effects have abated, but the emotional/spiritual elements have jumped to center stage. Sadness, grief, concern, anxiety - all weaving around me. Some of it is mine, but a great deal of the turbulence is of the world. Fortunately, my faithful companion stays close and convinces me to sit outside from time to time.

My Take
It is evident to most of us reading this is that we, as a world, are in a time of great turmoil. While changes are happening, we are well aware that even more are in the wings. (Ha - just noticed the stage/movie lingo.) Lately people, who I know, that have not believed a great upheaval is arriving now do.

What is our role right now? A few days ago, I commented on Kevin's post about the Russia/Ukraine situation. At the time, I had a vision of the situation, but today, I'm feeling it as global situation. Some people are bopping along in their regular lives, but others of us are feeling the undercurrents.

I tuned into this part of the world and saw intense churning of muddy waters going through rapids that take out anything in its path.

The second part of the vision was the phrase - balm of Gilead. Growing up in the Methodist Church, I knew this hymn and its meaning about spiritual healing. The interesting aspect of this hymn is that it is a spiritual that southern slaves created as a means of expressing their feelings and hopes for healing.

I propose this idea - see ourselves surfing along the tops of the waves and seeding the balm of Gilead in the turbulent waters.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thursday - May 12, 2022

Event
Yesterday afternoon I felt like a big energy burst walloped me. Physically I was down and out. Today, the physical effects have abated, but the emotional/spiritual elements have jumped to center stage. Sadness, grief, concern, anxiety - all weaving around me. Some of it is mine, but a great deal of the turbulence is of the world. Fortunately, my faithful companion stays close and convinces me to sit outside from time to time.

My Take
It is evident to most of us reading this is that we, as a world, are in a time of great turmoil. While changes are happening, we are well aware that even more are in the wings. (Ha - just noticed the stage/movie lingo.) Lately people, who I know, that have not believed a great upheaval is arriving now do.

What is our role right now? A few days ago, I commented on Kevin's post about the Russia/Ukraine situation. At the time, I had a vision of the situation, but today, I'm feeling it as global situation. Some people are bopping along in their regular lives, but others of us are feeling the undercurrents.

I tuned into this part of the world and saw intense churning of muddy waters going through rapids that take out anything in its path.

The second part of the vision was the phrase - balm of Gilead. Growing up in the Methodist Church, I knew this hymn and its meaning about spiritual healing. The interesting aspect of this hymn is that it is a spiritual that southern slaves created as a means of expressing their feelings and hopes for healing.

I propose this idea - see ourselves surfing along the tops of the waves and seeding the balm of Gilead in the turbulent waters.

I enjoyed this choral work - it's always great when humans work together in harmonies, giving their uniqueness but creating one melody.

Not being a Christian, I had never heard this psalm. I thought your reference to Gilead was Gilead Sciences, Inc. which is a biopharmaceutical company which among other drugs manufactures Remdesivir. So, I'm glad it's Gilead the former, and not Gilead the latter.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Just before going to bed Friday night I watched a woman under hypnosis talking about the Event and ET ships, as I settled to sleep I heard. ‘ You will have a front row seat ‘. I knew it was about the event and it meant all of those who are awake, those who are expecting something huge to occur that will affect the whole globe.
Those ones will recognise what it is and it will be like watching from the front row.

I was also feeling that this wave that many are expecting to wash over the planet, is straight from Source/God/All That Is , from the source of creation itself, it is an energy, the most powerful energy there is, and that is Love.

I have never thought of love being the most powerful energy in existence, nothing that humans can make or the most advanced off planet beings can come anywhere near it..
It seems to me that this is what will roll out across the globe, this is what will wake everyone up.

I know some will poo poo, I don’t blame them, but we don’t truly understand that power, not saying I do but I’ve had a taster or two and boy it can bring you to your knees.

We feel love in the physical body but it’s so watered down like Gnats pee.
If that wave of love washes over the planet and wakes up everyone, they will see the truth of what has been going on, and although they will be bewildered they will have felt Love and will know it’s the truth, at least then everybody can make informed decisions.

Ive had a lot come to me about this wave I would like a change now, I’m hoping to start getting some incites on life after, especially immediately after.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I’ve had a taster or two and boy it can bring you to your knees.
Same here - had to hold on to a tree so I would not fall down. I know you've had quite a bit of info come to you, and I believe with all my heart that it is true.

I made a meme awhile back about it. Might be time to look at it again. Words by June and smile by my grandpup who crossed the rainbow bridge.

rule of love.jpg

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wednesday - May 18, 2022

Event
The skunk. Sigh. This has been a multi-day event with a huge skunk that took a liking to our neighbor's and our backyards. Skunks can be found everywhere here, and mostly we coexist, which is fine with me. However, this one has inserted itself into our daily lives and presents hazards to pets and children. Not only do they have a debilitating spray, but they also are known as carriers of rabies. I'll not go into details but just leave it at extraordinary efforts on our part to get it to go elsewhere. We've been partially successful.

Our dog had a near miss this morning (thanks to the Deva's of the woods for the assist), and as I always do, I sat on the deck and contemplated this situation because I know in my heart there is a bigger picture here.

My Take
Skunks have their place in life-chain of the woods. However, when in close proximity to humans there are problems. In our case, there were real concerns for the health and safety of our families - especially that of our children. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Are there local and world events that are hammering down on families everywhere? In our case, two families came together to work out a solution for our protection.

Along these lines, I've been considering preparation measures in the event our electricity goes out. There have been several warnings over the past few weeks, including one from the managing entity of our state power grid. No power in the height of summer could be dangerous for many if it is long-term. I've come up with a plan and will share with the neighbors. I suspect there may be more events that will be best handled as a group, and I'm working at keeping our end of the street together. I hope that other people will do the same wherever they are.

• Wise Post
Reactions: Alain and June
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Saturday - May 21, 2022

Event
Early morning. Dog goes out for morning ablutions, and zeros in on something small and fluffy in the grass. Then mom and dad cardinals start dive-bombing him. Yep, a baby bird just out of the nest. He's a most gentle soul and does not hurt the bird - just sniffing, but I call him inside because a kerfuffle is brewing.

The baby bird hops and flutters to the small tree next to the deck and hops and flutters up the trunk and into the branches. Two hours later, it still is there. Mom and dad continue to offer encouragement and bring it insects to eat. The wings are getting stronger, so I'm hoping that fly day goes well.

My Take
Watching current events unfold at a break-neck speed here, I'm feeling it is fly day for a lot of unaware people. We can offer encouragement, but ultimately, they've got to master the use of their wings and do so quickly.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
We've just had a Federal Election, and it's incredible how I view this as if I'm in a movie theatre watching it all play out. People take themselves way too seriously. The leader of the party that won (scraped in) had stories about rags to riches, etc in the media.... but it's not about him, is it? I took part in the sense of impartial rendering of service to those who were isolating/kept at home by COVID, by taking their phone calls. However, when it came to my own vote, I made an informal one - why? Because anyone who looks back at the last two-and-a-half years can see that we have been manipulated, lied to, been blocked, had our sanity questioned, and been strong-armed. Why are people still voting for a level of power that allowed all this to occur? I don't tell people my reasons, no-one seems to want to discuss any of it in any case. I do keep printouts of articles I can use to illustrate any points, should anyone want to discuss it. At least in our country, it is still really a 2-party system. All the other smaller parties give their preferential votes to one of those, so you're actually voting for one of the 2 major parties, regardless. And the Greens polled from 1% something on the last election to over 12% this election - but people don't realize the manipulation over climate agendas; just making it easier for them to play into it.

Talk about people mastering their wings quickly! Come on, masses - your chance to fly will soon be taken away if you don't do some rapid navel-gazing RIGHT NOW.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
We've just had a Federal Election, and it's incredible how I view this as if I'm in a movie theatre watching it all play out. People take themselves way too seriously. The leader of the party that won (scraped in) had stories about rags to riches, etc in the media.... but it's not about him, is it? I took part in the sense of impartial rendering of service to those who were isolating/kept at home by COVID, by taking their phone calls. However, when it came to my own vote, I made an informal one - why? Because anyone who looks back at the last two-and-a-half years can see that we have been manipulated, lied to, been blocked, had our sanity questioned, and been strong-armed. Why are people still voting for a level of power that allowed all this to occur? I don't tell people my reasons, no-one seems to want to discuss any of it in any case. I do keep printouts of articles I can use to illustrate any points, should anyone want to discuss it. At least in our country, it is still really a 2-party system. All the other smaller parties give their preferential votes to one of those, so you're actually voting for one of the 2 major parties, regardless. And the Greens polled from 1% something on the last election to over 12% this election - but people don't realize the manipulation over climate agendas; just making it easier for them to play into it.

Talk about people mastering their wings quickly! Come on, masses - your chance to fly will soon be taken away if you don't do some rapid navel-gazing RIGHT NOW.
So frustrating isn’t it, they are so fast asleep you want to shake them, looks like it will have to be some big shake up, something so big they will not be able to ignore it, otherwise as you say.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda and Snowmelt

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
at least it is for me, i noticed a change in how i perceive my thoughts so to say how hard the chain of not so benevolent thoughts can be and that the chain has to be broken to master the own thoughts without manipulation

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
to master the own thoughts without manipulation
Had these thoughts yesterday and the idea of opening a gate and letting the ideas, concerns, feelings that do not wish to occupy my bandwidth a place to exit.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Monday - May 23, 2022

Event
As I was writing the date, I wanted to write the year 1970 - I had to force my fingers to type 2022.

Dream
Something happened that affected everyone all at once. Some were screaming and running in the streets, and others (me) were not so affected. I saw that it was best for me to retreat to the interior of my house, hunker down with my dog, and ride it out - just like a big storm.

My Take
End of May 1970 - I was graduating from high school and accepted at The University of Texas. It was a time of momentous celebrations for many of us but not all. (Some people were not going to college and started work, and some were going to fight in Viet Nam.) It was a time of the ending of our childhoods where we had few responsibilities and little awareness of the world. It was a time that we stepped into new stages of our lives.

We've heard the phrase - a storm is coming - and many of us have a sense of something approaching. In an earlier dream, I saw the energy wave from above. In this one, I was at ground level. I was physically aware of the wave, but in many ways it was like the winds at the beach. They are strong and unrelenting but also refreshing. For others, the wave seemed to be physically and emotionally painful. They just could not take it, and the safest place for me was away from them.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
When I awoke from this dream, I was trembling and immediately went for the chocolate. It took me awhile to regain my footing. Just now, I was sitting outside and thinking about it when a great blue heron flew over. They are my messenger birds for important thoughts.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Monday - May 23, 2022

Event
As I was writing the date, I wanted to write the year 1970 - I had to force my fingers to type 2022.

Dream
Something happened that affected everyone all at once. Some were screaming and running in the streets, and others (me) were not so affected. I saw that it was best for me to retreat to the interior of my house, hunker down with my dog, and ride it out - just like a big storm.

My Take
End of May 1970 - I was graduating from high school and accepted at The University of Texas. It was a time of momentous celebrations for many of us but not all. (Some people were not going to college and started work, and some were going to fight in Viet Nam.) It was a time of the ending of our childhoods where we had few responsibilities and little awareness of the world. It was a time that we stepped into new stages of our lives.

We've heard the phrase - a storm is coming - and many of us have a sense of something approaching. In an earlier dream, I saw the energy wave from above. In this one, I was at ground level. I was physically aware of the wave, but in many ways it was like the winds at the beach. They are strong and unrelenting but also refreshing. For others, the wave seemed to be physically and emotionally painful. They just could not take it, and the safest place for me was away from them.
Wowee Linda, you experienced The Wave in that dream didn’t you how amazing .
I love the way you describe it, an unrelenting wind but refreshing, I can relate to that, the ones who are awake are expecting it and will be relieved/happy/ refreshed that it has finally arrived, watching others responding in the way you described, I can see now how it could be like having a front row seat.

A while back I kept seeing an image of a tsunami wave cresting, just about to break and sweep over the whole world washing everything clean. that must have been a taster of your wave.
Its here isn’t it, I can feel it so strongly, and day any minute any second, and I bet it will still take us by surprise.

Then a beautiful blue Heron visits as if to confirm the importance of all that has happened. Magical.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In my sleep-time on the same night as Linda's dream, I had a dream that woke me up gasping and trembling. I thought it was personal because it only involved me and my daughter, but maybe it had a higher message. There was a single gas stove jet on the bench, which was lit. I was doing something with a white substance, which was like pancake flour, but perfectly white. Looked like a whole heap of baking soda or something. I needed to pour just a little out. Being on the clumsy side, when I poured it all fell out on the bench, and some of it came in contact with the gas flame. There was a high contact flash, but I felt no heat. It lighted up the room briefly. I turned around, and about 3-4 metres away my daughter was standing there, obviously the flash had reached her and she was hugging herself, her clothes were electrical/static-y. The clothes were sticking to her. She was fully covered, in a long sleeved jumpsuit, but you could see that the flash had gone onto her.

I immediately woke up, while I was still thinking about how I could help her.

I didn't realize in the dream that I was standing between her and the bench, but I wasn't affected, and had no heat effect or burn. My immediate reaction was that I had been responsible for hurting my daughter. Probably due to events that I know have happened in her life.

Any ideas?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In my sleep-time on the same night as Linda's dream, I had a dream that woke me up gasping and trembling. I thought it was personal because it only involved me and my daughter, but maybe it had a higher message. There was a single gas stove jet on the bench, which was lit. I was doing something with a white substance, which was like pancake flour, but perfectly white. Looked like a whole heap of baking soda or something. I needed to pour just a little out. Being on the clumsy side, when I poured it all fell out on the bench, and some of it came in contact with the gas flame. There was a high contact flash, but I felt no heat. It lighted up the room briefly. I turned around, and about 3-4 metres away my daughter was standing there, obviously the flash had reached her and she was hugging herself, her clothes were electrical/static-y. The clothes were sticking to her. She was fully covered, in a long sleeved jumpsuit, but you could see that the flash had gone onto her.

I immediately woke up, while I was still thinking about how I could help her.

I didn't realize in the dream that I was standing between her and the bench, but I wasn't affected, and had no heat effect or burn. My immediate reaction was that I had been responsible for hurting my daughter. Probably due to events that I know have happened in her life.

Any ideas?
That’s interesting Melt, you speak of a flash that lit up the room, it didn’t have any affect on you but reached your daughter.
Although her clothes were sticking to her with static they weren’t burning, she was hugging herself but didn’t seem to be in pain although you knew the flash had gone into her.

Sounds as if this could be the flash that so many are intuiting, as it gets closer more and more of us are feeling it, dreaming about it.
Thats my feelings on your dream, will be interesting to see what others make of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)