Lindometer Readings - Prophetic Dreams (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Mare and foal - thinking that sometimes a mother knows better than strangers - maybe feminine energies

Tiger - hey I had a tiger dream recently, too.

Waking Dream​
I was awake but had not opened my eyes. I saw a tiger walking in the woods along the back fence.​
My Take​
I've had several visions like this one - awake but seeing as though through my eyelids. There have been animals walking the fence line, and several times a white horse has appeared. Tigers are not an animal I'm familiar with so I looked for more info. This passage felt very true to me.​
Additionally in terms of spiritual growth Tiger offers you incredible strength. Sometimes the Universe uses tests as learning tools. These can weary the spirit of the traveler but Tiger stands ready to lend a powerful paw that keeps you going. Tigers are known for their amazing bursts of energy in the wild, and you can tap that for any challenge you face.

Perhaps the two animal messengers were bringing their particular form of strength to you. I will say that each of us having tiger dreams so close together is very interesting.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
June I thought of a wild horse when you wrote that your mare was so fiercely protective; so wild aliveness and freedom with some new foal energy is what comes to mind there.

Tigers are sensual, strong and so eye-catching w their stripes and somehow it doesn't surprise me that you'd feel perfectly comfortable w that ;)

The white tiger, though, that's gotta be really special. I'm reminded of stories of other white animals (Buddha's white elephant, the white bison of the NAmerica plains tribes, etc) and they are always spiritual elements which transcend our daily lives; very rare and special! I wonder precisely how this will show up in your life and I can only imagine that it'll be amazing. Would love to hear any glints you get of this if they come up at some point.

Reactions: Alain and Linda

June

Elder Entity
RT Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
Mare and foal - thinking that sometimes a mother knows better than strangers - maybe feminine energies

Tiger - hey I had a tiger dream recently, too.

Waking Dream​
I was awake but had not opened my eyes. I saw a tiger walking in the woods along the back fence.​
My Take​
I've had several visions like this one - awake but seeing as though through my eyelids. There have been animals walking the fence line, and several times a white horse has appeared. Tigers are not an animal I'm familiar with so I looked for more info. This passage felt very true to me.​
Additionally in terms of spiritual growth Tiger offers you incredible strength. Sometimes the Universe uses tests as learning tools. These can weary the spirit of the traveler but Tiger stands ready to lend a powerful paw that keeps you going. Tigers are known for their amazing bursts of energy in the wild, and you can tap that for any challenge you face.

Perhaps the two animal messengers were bringing their particular form of strength to you. I will say that each of us having tiger dreams so close together is very interesting.
Yes it is interesting both havingTiger dream close together, not the first time we’ve had things in tandem.

Im needing some strength to lean on and a Tiger fits the bill well, one for physical strength and the lovely white one for my spiritual well. being . I love the idea of having a white Tiger as my spirit animal.

Maybe we both need Tiger strength around us at this time , q

June

Elder Entity
RT Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
June I thought of a wild horse when you wrote that your mare was so fiercely protective; so wild aliveness and freedom with some new foal energy is what comes to mind there.

Tigers are sensual, strong and so eye-catching w their stripes and somehow it doesn't surprise me that you'd feel perfectly comfortable w that ;)

The white tiger, though, that's gotta be really special. I'm reminded of stories of other white animals (Buddha's white elephant, the white bison of the NAmerica plains tribes, etc) and they are always spiritual elements which transcend our daily lives; very rare and special! I wonder precisely how this will show up in your life and I can only imagine that it'll be amazing. Would love to hear any glints you get of this if they come up at some point.
I looked up the meaning of horses in a dream, among other things it mentions freedom. to me that’s exactly what they represent.
I have a very special horse that Linda is aware of, he came unbidden into a waking dream several years ago. He’s always in the special place I created and the love that pours out of him is incredible .

I know nothing about horses, put me on one and I’m sure I’d slither off the other side, but in my special place I ride bare back, arms in the air, jumping over obstacles, fly over forests and mountains and swim in the ocean together.
I don’t know why he turned up, I only know he’s real and special, my constant companion when I’m in that special place.

To dream about two more horses, one a baby, speaks to me even more of freedom. The baby for me spells the beginning of a life, the fact that the mother was looking after that new life and wouldn’t allow any interference from humans tells me to rely on the spiritual side, trust in the guidance given and not allow any human interference, especially from those who upset my equilibriam.

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
True, there is one here now.
Or being pointed sough; to be determined, I believe, or at least understood whenever things fall into place.
Or think, "over the southern horizon"; because we in the southern hemisphere may be the first interface with energies coming in from that direction. Yes, we are a spinning globe, but incoming energies have to interact with one of the hemispheres first!!

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Saturday - July 23, 2022

Dream
Had a must sleep now event after breakfast and had this dream. In it, I had 2 outward appearances, although I was "me". One was as woman with long, wavy, brunette hair and dressed in a gown as we see in Ancient Greek or Egyptian images. The other was a man with red hair and dressed in a cape with a caplet, deerstalker hat, and leggings - all in an orange/pink color.

The dream began with me in my house planting some micro greens. I did something else and came back a few minutes later, and they had sprouted a few inches, and a nearby jade plant apparently decided to move to the container. I was surprised and heard and felt a deep rumbling, and thought - Uh-oh, it is starting.

Then I was moving around the world giving small brown paper bags (like tea bags) to people I know, and telling them they will need this. I know I visited many, many people all around the world, and as I was coming back to consciousness, I kept my eyes closed and was conscious of where I was. I must have started going west and then far away, coming back through Europe, UK, and ended up in the eastern part of North America. I recall several people at the end. June was in a place with many people in distress and wanting to get to a church. She was sitting in a chair with an amused expression, smiled at me, and took the bag. Abby was another stop, again with distressed people around her, but sitting peacefully. Pucksterguy opened his door, smiled, and said "Yup". The last stop was Bill, who said the same.

My Take
When I opened my eyes, my dog was looking at me with a knowing expression - as if he was saying Yep, which is Texan for Yes, that's crazy/weird. Then I had to eat chocolate. Ok, I'm too tired to write more now, but if you are reading this, then I likely stopped by.

PS - I was gifted a micro-green set and plan to plant them today - just saying.....
Distressed is just the phase people go through before they are uplifted, and knowing in your heart of hearts does the uplifting.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda and Lila

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I looked up the meaning of horses in a dream, among other things it mentions freedom. to me that’s exactly what they represent.
I have a very special horse that Linda is aware of, he came unbidden into a waking dream several years ago. He’s always in the special place I created and the love that pours out of him is incredible .

I know nothing about horses, put me on one and I’m sure I’d slither off the other side, but in my special place I ride bare back, arms in the air, jumping over obstacles, fly over forests and mountains and swim in the ocean together.
I don’t know why he turned up, I only know he’s real and special, my constant companion when I’m in that special place.

To dream about two more horses, one a baby, speaks to me even more of freedom. The baby for me spells the beginning of a life, the fact that the mother was looking after that new life and wouldn’t allow any interference from humans tells me to rely on the spiritual side, trust in the guidance given and not allow any human interference, especially from those who upset my equilibriam.
I love your analysis, June (who said you can't interpret dreams?). Maybe you also have a unique connection with unicorns, they are horse energy personified.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda

June

Elder Entity
RT Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
Waking dream this morning, someone I couldn’t see was saying ‘ we will plant seeds’,‘ my ears pricked up and I asked what the seeds were for and got, ‘ fruit, food ‘. Then I saw acres of land with small plants pushing through the soil laid out in squares, with narrow pathways around each square enabling easy access to tend the plants..

Interesting that seeds are in the mix again.

• Divine
Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sunday, July 31, 2022

I started this collection of dreams and events in January 2021 with the encouragement of friends. I felt this particular dream about voting was very important, and so it was my first post. Yet, there was no vote that spring or the next. While local and primary elections may be held in the spring, the main federal elections are in November. This election in my dream was important enough to be highlighted as an election of the people. With what we learned in the past few months, we can see the evidence that the last presidential election was highly manipulated and not even close to a "vote of the people".

Monday, January 18th, 2021
Woke up with one of those freeze-frame visions. People were crossing a street in a large group, walking with purpose. A title appeared over the image - An Election of People. The walkers were wearing long sleeves but not coats. The trees were budding out.
My take - in early spring there will be an election.

Praying Medic shared this post on his telegram channel.

He also shared a dream with a similar message from another friend.

More information about the massive voter fraud discovered in the November 2020 elections (US) is scheduled for presentation in August from the group that gave us the 2000 Mules movie. Gregg Phillips and Catherine Englebrecht, who spearheaded the research, have indicated that the news will be startling to such a degree that 2,000 counties have been identified as needing interventions from their Sheriffs. If enough Sheriffs act on this information, then I can see that there could be chaos.

So, once again, we will see what happens. Should these events play out as described in the dreams, then a little personal planning and preparation might be a good idea.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wednesday - August 3, 2022

Events
Running errands in the morning and stopping to chat with strangers. Arrive home and hear faint noises, as does my trusty sidekick. Then hear a bit of a different cellphone ring from the spare bedroom, but no one else is here. Sit down because my ankles are hurting and my head feels like a balloon. Start to read stuff on internet, and it goes out. Start the reboot process, which involves selecting our network. In doing that, the neighbors' networks are visible; however, there is one I've never seen before - "Psalm 101, Verse 3". I refreshed the network list, and it disappeared.

My Take
I often make conversation with strangers - something funny and pleasant - and most of the time I get some kind of reply. Today, I noticed the eyes of the people I spoke with - glazed over. They were nice but I felt no connection.

Our neighborhood is quiet, as is our house, so hearing the noises was odd. My dog registered them, too. Maybe it is like two bubbles that stick together - in one small area there is a connection - perhaps two different dimensions bumping together. That has happened several times here.

Thought about ankles, too - flexibility, allowing you to change direction and move quickly. So if mine hurt, then perhaps I'm having issues with moving quickly and/or changing directions.

The internet was out over a large area for a couple of hours, and I realized how much I depend on it.

Figured Psalm 101 might be a message because - well, how weird was that, right?

1 I will sing of mercy and justice;
To You, O Lord, I will sing praises.
2 I will behave wisely in a perfect way.
Oh, when will You come to me?
I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
3 I will set nothing wicked before my eyes;
I hate the work of those who fall away;
It shall not cling to me.

So, the Psalm wraps it up nicely. Pay attention to my inner and outer environments - letting that which does not reflect my knowing and beliefs fall away. Also, the ankle issues suggests some kind of quick movement might be on the horizon.

As I write this about two hours later, I feel such a sense of distance from everything that went on.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wednesday - August 3, 2022

An Ask
Keeping this website going still costs money, and we really could use an assist with the basic expense. There is a message at the top of the main page with the details. This fundraiser has two more days, and there still is time to make the goal.

I certainly understand about being careful with expenses, so if you are able to share any amount as support for what I hope are helpful messages, it is much appreciated.

Thank you and Blessings to you and your homes.

Love,
Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)