Lindometer Readings - Prophetic Dreams (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Morning Dream
Shown several troubling events, including some close to me. Then the situations were physically turned upside down.

Listening to Clif's latest video, and he uses the term upended a few times as he describes confusion and chaos in the coming months.

My Takeaway

One - do your best to skirt around potential hotspots. For example, there are a few places in this city where people are more prone to act out, and we've been avoiding them for some time.

Two - we can chose our level of involvement with the chaos. As I wrote earlier, I'm not a fighter or speaker this time around, but rather a calming influence. For those of us along this path, maintaining calm through whatever means works for you becomes even more important.

This reminds me of what HM wrote.

I am to wake up. I am to hurry up and wake up. I am to give more time to being a pillar of light, than seeking and searching on the internet, and doing whatever else it is that takes my awareness away from now. In other words, I am to break old habits.
AMPLIFY

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I have a little anecdote which is very current for me
Thanks for your post Melt. Very interesting. I enjoyed reading it.

I enjoyed it because it is personal. Reflectng something you are experiencing in your life. Completely different energy to the post by Bluehorseshoes which admonishes and lectures. Maybe you and others on here need that Melt.

I do not.

Smoke alarms are funny things, the one in my hallway (in my very tiny flat) cannot tell the difference between steam and smoke so my shower will set it off.

Let us know if your breaking of old habits stops the smoke alarms antics.

Last edited:

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My bad cooking also sets it off! but this is more of an electronic hum, rather than an alarm to make me go check the stovetop.

• Funny
Reactions: Lila and Linda

BlueHorseshoeLoves

Rambling Companion
Nov 15, 2021
I was not pontificating or admonishing or lecturing, merely sharing the metaphysical truth of the situation as it was revealed to me by Brother J. Advanced spiritual concepts can often cause cognitive dissonance. The Apostles felt threatened by Mary Magdalene because of her access to Brother J (she was J's wife), not to mention her advanced abilities because of this. You can choose not to believe whatever you want, of course. And I am older than a lot of you, so age has nothing to do with anything.

I have the utmost respect and love for Linda.

Last edited:
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Monday - June 27, 2022

Waking Dream
I was awake but had not opened my eyes. I saw a tiger walking in the woods along the back fence.

My Take
I've had several visions like this one - awake but seeing as though through my eyelids. There have been animals walking the fence line, and several times a white horse has appeared. Tigers are not an animal I'm familiar with so I looked for more info. This passage felt very true to me.

Additionally in terms of spiritual growth Tiger offers you incredible strength. Sometimes the Universe uses tests as learning tools. These can weary the spirit of the traveler but Tiger stands ready to lend a powerful paw that keeps you going. Tigers are known for their amazing bursts of energy in the wild, and you can tap that for any challenge you face.

I've heard from several people about fatigue and illness. We are experiencing changes in just about every part of our lives, and I wonder just how long this can go on. Although I have an understanding of time as an illusion, sometimes embracing this idea falls a bit short. The idea of a tiger lending a paw suits me just fine.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I was just about to say is it a Phoenix when Melts post appeared.
A Phoenix stands for rebirth, life, growth and longevity.
A new start, a new era..

They Japanese Phoenix bears little resemblance to the western ones, seems it has the look of a pheasant .

im inclined to think the fourth one is a Phoenix

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

RT Fundraising: 2022 Hosting Costs

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$455.00
Donation ends: