Lila, our new transients.info RHG host (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I recently announced that I was stepping down after five years of hosting our distant healing sessions every weekend, holding my last session as host on the weekend.

During the last session, Lila took part out of time and had an experience that hinted to her that it would be appropriate for her to take over. She was one of the number I asked last week.

Lila decided to give it a go and will now be posting and organizing the session on the weekend. I'm fine with any changes and encourage that, in terms of the timing, techniques and instructions given, as well as intentions and purpose, etc. While we haven't discussed such detail, perhaps she may want to do a live session, or use the chat room, you never know!

Certainly, these sessions have been a big part of the space that transients holds, alongside the articles on the front page, as these are what people usually run into first because of how SEO works with search engines, alongside the sharing of their links, and then the information coming up in searches from the threads and posts on the forum.

Therefore it’s great that we’re able to continue on with regular sessions like this, as it’s a way for us to not only partake in the intentions around the session, but come together as a group. This is a special group of people. By special, I mean that any group that forms over time ends up having a connection on multiple levels, with spaces formed through thoughts and energies, as well as attracting regular beings who watch in and partake—they know our signature.

Welcome Lila! I can see us all gathering around in our circle, arms around each other’s shoulders, linked, with Lila walking around the inside… there she goes, she joins in between two of us, while keeping the circle connected.

As for me, I’m needing to let go of a number of things so that I can move ahead. In a way, it’s like lifting up a few anchors from a large ship, so that they’re free to set down elsewhere.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Great News!O.o:DO.o:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)