Lift Our Awareness For Children Who Are Silenced (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
It is not easy to see and hear about the suffering of abused children, but the world needs to be aware. Their plight slowly is coming to light and many have been rescued, but there are thousands more all over the globe.

Let us bombard the Earth with powerful light and love to help reveal the deep, dark places where they are hidden. We do not have to feel "what can little me do". Every "little me" temporarily has forgotten it is a powerful multi-dimensional being, which can make so much difference, and like minds joined together is a force to be reckoned with.

The United Intentions Media Network completed a film, "Hush Child: Ritual Pedophilia", which is discussed in the following video.

• Compassionate
Reactions: Snowmelt

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
It's important to consider what happens to them after they are found, also.

I read an article that spoke about how they are put into "the system" where they are neglected and often go into horrible situations after they age out.
There's a lot of healing these kids need.

• I agree
Reactions: June
OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
It's important to consider what happens to them after they are found, also.

I read an article that spoke about how they are put into "the system" where they are neglected and often go into horrible situations after they age out.
There's a lot of healing these kids need.
I’ve wondered where they go and hoped they were not to put into the system where they could easily be as badly off.but it has to start somewhere.
The world is changing, big things are happening causing much chaos, we will come out the other side as we always do, hopefully this time to a better more loving system

Reactions: Angela

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)