Life in Four Seasons - a short film available for a limited time (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was having a conversation about what comes next for those of us who are older. What will do when more people began to see? As it usually happens, an answer dropped into my lap. It was a link to a limited free viewing of a short film, Life in Four Seasons. It is a beautifully filmed story that looks at the history of Bulgaria and its people.

If you have any interest, watch it now. It is only 25 minutes long.

The filmmaker, Stefan, writes:

When I first started out, I had almost $0 budget for production. Fast forward 4 years….
I managed to gather over 3,000 volunteers from all across Bulgaria (now you really must watch the film to see why)... And we created a touching 25-minute short film, featuring a talented little boy as our main actor and the soothing voice-over of his grandpa that helps tell the story I’m sharing with you today.
A story that shows what strength, courage and bravery will get you in life… And how YOU can tap into your inner strength. I believe this film can inspire YOU to fight for your goals, overcome your challenges, and see the light at the end of the tunnel.

https://zonia.com/lfs-watch-jv#a_aid=TheEmfGuy&a_bid=85be1002

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Looks like we have to enter our email address to get a link to the full film. I don't do that often because I end up getting lots of spam from the site.

Reactions: Tania
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Many people have an extra email account for signing up for things. Works great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)