Article Libran full moon (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
full moon in anything,.jpg

It seems like some people have been having too much fun as is bound to happen in the approach to the full tomorrow today as these times bring out peoples strongest feelings.

I am also noticing some judgement in my neck of the woods and finger pointing, as some of the self-righteous apparently sit at home obeying all the rules, judging those who dare to flaunt those rules even in small ways when they are not harming anyone.

Freethinking is apparently frowned upon by many whatever form it comes in but then we knew that!

This moon is about finding a balance between being brave and taking risks, being your own person, versus working in a team and stepping back.

That is not so easy for some people especially in leadership positions and again I wish Boris Johnston good health and hope he gets better soon as he has moved to intensive care for a period of time at least .

And our own NZ Health minister has been taken down a peg or two as he was out mountain biking in nature, and may have visited the beach which appears to be a no go zone for everyone, one of the healthiest places to be just now breathing in fresh ocean air.

As I sit here writing this there is a very fiery domestic happening in my street, the same one I've heard over the last weeks and of course these all come to a peak at this time.

My own OOB Mars is feeling a little fiery too so I will hold back as much as I can while this moon passes us by.

The corona Virus or to name it it's true name SARS-CoV-2, could well reach a peak once more at this full moon as health symptoms often come out to be healed at these times.

The Moon is already Perigee as in closest to the earth as I post this, so dreams these few nights have been vivid for many , and our senses on high alert.

Anyone with their Sun or moon in Libra or Aries, or Asc /Desc, moon etc will be feeling this right now.

The health axis is mainly about head, face , nose, sinuses, lower back, adrenals, kidneys but any full moon can bring out any weak areas in a persons body but the issues usually pass soon after.

Any inflammation can come out more at full moons as the fluid content in the body increases, also around the brain which is why mental health issues can emerge.

But some people feel a rather nice euphoria at a full moon if they are at peace with self and the world.

At this full moon the Sun has Eris close which is a fighting spirit for good, so let’s focus on that in these extreme times. And lets at least TRY not to be judgemental of others and bring some peace and harmony to our lives, spread a bit of love around (in hygienic ways of course! ).

We could even practice a little forgiveness of self and others, to find some balance in our lives.

I have already mentioned the Mars square Uranus aspect in another post, Aquarius to Taurus which has made me hope there wont be too many major events involving media, technology, flights or trains or other forms of travel, as this is the influence of the unexpected like the Tower in tarot.

There is at least one cyclone I know of winging its way through the Pacific which is common for Perigee or Super moons, and hopefully the EQs dont get too big around the globe.

Mercury forms some more peaceful aspects today along with the above aspect so hopefully those will bring some good news and help keep communication and peoples interaction with each other on a calmer level.

Attachments

Reactions: Alain and Moggie

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I find that working or walking in the sun outside helps me feel better mentally and physically. Time to clean up ye olde garden! And eat some of those Egyptian onions I have all over the yard.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Just like your picture and despite all that is going on, this has been a beautiful, peaceful full moon for me, on the heels of having resolved exactly some of what you mention.

Particularly the focus has been, as you say, on those judgmental comments about how not to spend self isolation time. Sometimes it feels like those comments are more about 'how dare you have fun while something this serious is going on' rather than any consideration of how well it may work or how it may actually be exactly what is needed. Also, I found an opportunity to verbalize how everything in me was telling me to act in a specific way and that I trusted this and appreciated my great good luck to be with friends who supported finding ways to make great good use of this time<3

When I saw this sentence:
I have already mentioned the Mars square Uranus aspect in another post, Aquarius to Taurus which has made me hope there wont be too many major events involving media, technology, flights or trains or other forms of travel, as this is the influence of the unexpected like the Tower in tarot.
I thought of how many flights and other forms of travel have been shut down. You mentioned earlier how the airline industry, for example, will have changes ahead in how it operates.

Last edited:
  • Wise Post
Reactions: Alain and Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)