Let's sing the ABC...Z (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
A bird came down eastwardly from god; however, I just kindled loquacious marshmallows. Needing optimism perhaps, quintessentially raised storytelling time. Unyielding voices wailed xenoliths, yearning zeal.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I want to see some other efforts at an alphabet sentence. It is going to take me a bit, but I'll come up with one!!!

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
A big cat dreaded elephants from Goliath Harbor. I just kicked loosely managing neither opulence proof quitting rollover. Stay together unbelievably, Vickie what xylophone you zoom.

HAHA! :ROFL:

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
A beckoning call doth elevate fragrant gaiety.
Harboring innocent jovial kites- lofting,
musing near opalescent picturesque quadrants.
Receding softly, then, under vanishing winds.
Xenial, youthful zenith.
:-D

That 'x' was a real stinker. And I'm not going to lie. I used both a dictionary and Google thesaurus. Haha

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm pleased to say that I managed to resist the urge to look...but I certainly don't hold it against anyone who did! That was one heck of a challenge!

Here's my contribution:

Aaron's black car drove even faster--grinding heavily. It jounced keenly left, merging noisily on parking. Quickly racing south to University Veterinary, Wayne x-rayed your zebra.

:nail <:) :oops:

PS: The zebra was just fine...

:rolleyes: :-D

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
About being cosmic. don't ever forget Gods house. Just keep loving my new order. Peace quest really shall triumph. Uriel wishes Xanadu your zeal.

boy that was tough, gotta try a funny one.

I Just noticed I left out the x So I just put it in....:(

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A brave cat died ecstatically. Four gardens he in jest kamikaze leapfrogged. Most newly observant populations quietly raised stay true. Us vixens, we xylophones, you zebras.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Always beaming calm dreams effortlessly for global harmony. Inciting jubilant knowings, longing most openly. Poems quoting rhapsodies, singing tunes under voluminous welcomes. Xena yells zeal.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
About being cosmic. don't ever forget Gods house. Just keep loving my new order. Peace quest really shall triumph. Uriel wishes Xanadu your zeal.

boy that was tough, gotta try a funny one.

I Just noticed I left out the x So I just put it in....:(
Haha, you know, i reread through some of these just a little bit ago and noticed that!

OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Zippily, Zoey zig-zagged zanily zooward!

:-D:-)):)O.o:D:D:po_O
Variety is the spice of life. I wrote the 3 most used 'z words' lol. Some people must have been inspired from my usage of "zeal" and or other people's words. For me however, the dictionary was my inspiration like many others as well. :-))

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)