Lemuria’s Destruction & The Hadron Collider Experiments At CERN (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
In this 3 minute segment from a QHHT session I facilitated yesterday, while in the somnambulistic state my client’s higher self shares information about experiments conducted in Lemuria — similar to what is taking place at CERN — that led to earth change based destruction.

One of four past lives was as an orb, a pure consciousness being, in Lemuria where his purpose was to balance the emotional energies of the people while also bringing hope and positivity.

The Lemurian people used an energetic crystal grid that powered their technology, including air based vehicles. This grid was inherited, therefore they didn’t fully understand it and started experimenting and attempting to do something similar to what is taking place today with the hadron colliders.

These experiments led to destruction; major earth changes occurred, causing the upheaval of the land and loss of life. His experience as the orb ended after serving in that role for twelve thousand years because of this event.

In this video it’s said that the experiments have been shut down by an external force and they will not succeed.

I’ll be sharing more of this session on my YouTube channel in the coming week. I’m available for past life regression sessions online and in person here in Nelson, New Zealand. (https://laron.nz/)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)