Leaving the Physical: My short course on how to get out of body (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This year I’ve been putting together a self-paced 12 week out of body course as part of a series of four courses planned, which will be hosted on my site, http://www.consciousness.life

“Leaving the Physical” is about 70% complete. I’m hoping to have it ready by the end of the year. It will be a soft launch as I would like to get all the courses done before I heavily promote this one. I will be refining the course based on surveys and feedback from the first lot of souls who complete it.

This is the last course in this series, but is being released first. The focus of these courses is to help one spark, explore and expand their consciousness. I’m likely going to do a 5th course, an advanced out of body course eventually, which will have an emphasis on developing the vehicles required to consciously explore in other frequencies (dimensions).

An important part of the OBE course is participating in a support group that I have setup on Facebook. I will be providing help via that group for students, but there will be the support of those taking part in the course as well. It will also be a place to share experiences in context of the course. Other group activities may be organised via it in the long run.

For those that sign up to the email newsletter before the course is released, via http://www.consciousness.life, you will get 50% off the course and all other courses that you may take up in the future. I am inviting and offering the course for free to a small number of people to begin with. I'm yet to set a price on the course, but it will likely be around US $50, where the remaining courses will be around $300.

It’s been a difficult choice for me to charge for this course, which is shorter in content than what the other three will be. People take things more seriously when there is an energy exchange and are likely to put more effort in—this course requires a lot of effort! And my time will be used to support students for free, so the cost will include that.

I will have more information available when it is ready for release that properly explains the content and structure.

If you have any questions about the course and any of the other courses, feel free to reply here or send me a message. (:

SEEC-larongs.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Love your logo!

• Thank you!
  • I agree
Reactions: Laron and Lila

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Lovely seeing this come into fruition. Good work, Laron! :)

• Thank you!
Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I finished the short course description this week. Here it is:

Leaving the Physical is a self-paced course designed and taught by Laron G.S and includes 12 weeks of daily exercises to help you achieve a conscious projection out into another energetic vehicle, such as your astral body.​
Surrounding the 12 weeks is information to support that process. For those that take on the course, I am holding a space with a Facebook group; there people can ask questions, share experiences and organise dates to begin the course with others.​
The amount of time invested in the daily exercises will gradually increase over the span of the 12 weeks as more are introduced, and existing ones increase in duration.​
Types of exercises include focusing the mind and developing visualisation skills, mantras, sparking your energetic system, relaxation, recording dreams, projection exercises, affirmations, reality checks, and more.​
Those that take on the course will develop an increased ability with mindfulness, visualisation, self-healing, manifestation, and will come to understand their psyche in a whole new light. For those that explore out of body, a new level of existence awaits, including the opportunity to further expand and explore who you are.​
The course is delivered in written format (PDF), and includes illustrations. It includes links to supporting material such as videos and articles, as well as recordings done by Laron to help with the pronunciation of mantras.​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)