Leaked Emails Reveal Proof Of Space Wars With Extraterrestrial Beings (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I read some posts on KP's blog from sources saying Snowden and Wikileaks are part of the partial disclosure plan. I don't know how much truth there is to that, but it is an interesting idea.

I recall reading stuff about Podesta several years ago. He was all ready to go with disclosure and the story just went away.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I read some posts on KP's blog from sources saying Snowden and Wikileaks are part of the partial disclosure plan. I don't know how much truth there is to that, but it is an interesting idea.

I recall reading stuff about Podesta several years ago. He was all ready to go with disclosure and the story just went away.
That sounds logical. My problem is that it's drip disclosure so that when full disclosure is finally here nobody will be surprised because they've heard it so many times over the years. This means that nothing will change.

Yes, I remember that Podesta was going to spill the beans a few years ago too. I wonder what happened.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My problem is that it's drip disclosure so that when full disclosure is finally here nobody will be surprised because they've heard it so many times over the years. This means that nothing will change.
That is the hope of the ones who are dripping, but we know that things absolutely will change!!O.o:D

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Over a 12 year period beginning in 1951, William Tompkins worked for an above Top Secret think tank within the Douglas Aircraft Company designing kilometer-long antigravity spacecraft covertly requested by the U.S. Navy. Now aged 92, Tompkins has come forward to expose the secret projects he worked on in his newly released autobiography, Selected by Extraterrestrials: My life in the top secret world of UFOs, think-tanks and Nordic secretaries.

Tompkins supports his claims with numerous documents including two designs he completed for space battle cruisers and space carriers that would decades later become the backbone of U.S. Navy Space Battle Groups.

Tompkins was given the job at the “Advanced Design” Douglas think tank, due to exceptional skills he exhibited in his war time service with Navy Intelligence from 1942-1945. Significantly, during his service at San Diego’s Naval Air Station, Tompkins directly participated in intelligence debriefings of Navy agents embedded within Nazi Germany’s most secret aerospace facilities during and immediately after World War II.

In his autobiography, Tompkins describes what the Navy spies had found:

The Navy agents (spies) in Germany discovered what all those “out of this world” aliens gave Hitler: UFOs, antigravity propulsion, beam weapons, extended life and plenty of mind-controlled willing girls programs. The reptilians made a deal with the Third Reich SS giving them this big box full of toys in exchange for letting Hitler enslave the rest of the planet. (pp. 70-71)

Over his four years with Navy Intelligence, Tompkins helped in the covert distribution of data from Nazi Germany’s two distinct secret space programs to Douglas Aircraft Company, along with other select aerospace companies and universities that had the scientific expertise to understand what the Nazis were doing.

When Tompkins joined Douglas Aircraft Company in 1950, it had already formed its Advanced Design think tank to design antigravity space craft. Once Tompkins moved over to Advanced Design in 1951, he was specifically tasked to design a variety of antigravity space vehicles, using his knowledge of Naval Intelligence gathered from Nazi Germany and his own talent for technical detailing.

According to Tompkins, the U.S. Navy had corporate contractors design kilometer-long antigravity spacecraft in the 1950s to early 1960s, with construction beginning in the 1970s, leading to their deployment in the 1980s. His documentary support of these claims is substantive and compelling.

Read more: http://exopolitics.org/top-aerospace-designer-blows-whistle-on-secret-us-navy-space-battle-fleets/

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
That sounds logical. My problem is that it's drip disclosure so that when full disclosure is finally here nobody will be surprised because they've heard it so many times over the years. This means that nothing will change.

Yes, I remember that Podesta was going to spill the beans a few years ago too. I wonder what happened.
My thought is that as soon as full disclosure happens, the entire military industrial complex system will be torn asunder. The Posers That Were are merely stalling as long as they can to milk out every penny they can--and are trying put themselves in the best possible position once it finally does happen. They're also in deep fear about the outcome and undoubtedly expect the worst. I'm guessing they "convinced" Podesta (and anyone else involved) that it was in their best interests to stall things.

:)

Nope. No more stalls! It's happening...full disclosure. And I've no doubt that everything will work out in the best possible way!

o:)

Reactions: Anaeika and Vickie
OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
There's so many UFO stories and US documents intentionally released that it likely won't be a surprise to anyone when, and if, full disclosure comes. I'm betting these Wikileaks's emails were released intentionally as part of the drip campaign. They will scare people on purpose so the people believe it was for their own good that it was hidden and that they need a stronger military to fight against the ETs.

I have seen so many videos showing what appears to be a space war. I wonder - are the ETs fighting for humankind to get rid of the dark powers or are they tired of waiting for all the lies about disclosure and they want to land for various reasons? Either way it doesn't sound good. The military is definitely in the fight. This could well turn into WWIII.

This video clearly shows UFOs exploding and I doubt that's lightning doing it but instead a very powerful weapon. There's no way normal lightning would take a UFO down even if it was lightning.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Here is an interesting opinion from Jim Stone on the latest email releases:
Beware of fake "mail releases"
The newest "mail hacks" are being used for P.R. and are NOT REAL.

UPDATE: This post got tampered with, it did not make it to the server the way I sent it and I had to fix it several times. This is something "they" do not want said.
The latest Podesta mail releases (October 10th) made it look like Clinton is in favor of releasing free energy technology, and alien disclosure. And I call BUNK. First of all, the same evil people who want the new world order are the ones who have buried free energy technologies. They buried the tech because at this time waging war requires fuel, which makes it too expensive for little people to do. If you want to fight a war, it requires massive support platforms. With the current status quo you cannot move tanks, fighter jets, or any other war machine other than a long range bomber to a war zone without a massive FUEL BURNING support structure to get it there. This requires a massive budget that only nations and the elite have, and they do not want average people to have a way to achieve any sort of parity with them.

If free energy tech was released, it would make it possible for people who had no budget at all to wage war against the greater powers effectively.
All you'd need to do is crank up your free energy motor and go to the battlefield without even gassing up first. It could be anywhere in the world and you could return home to anywhere in the world when you were done. If your travel machine was small, (and it could be if it did not need to carry fuel) you could hide it anywhere and wait for a "decapitation" strike against the elite. Free energy tech will never be released because of this - they see it as a threat.

So I call the latest mail release a load of sh*t, we have enough to hang them anyway. They won't EVER hang if they have not already, and they have obviously seen the "hacks" as an opportunity to make themselves look GREAT. DO NOT LET THEM FRONT A P.R. SCAM IN THE NAME OF A SUPPOSED "LEAK", ALL YOU WILL SEE IS THEM "TALKING" ABOUT RELEASING SOMETHING AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE WHAT. They'd never release it even if 300 people discovered it 300 different times in 300 different places and ALL had to be silenced to prevent the tech from coming forward. But if they can make you think Hillary is a nice gal because "she wanted us to have it" all the better for them I guess.

http://82.221.129.208/basepagek2.html

Reactions: Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
There's so many UFO stories and US documents intentionally released that it likely won't be a surprise to anyone when, and if, full disclosure comes. I'm betting these Wikileaks's emails were released intentionally as part of the drip campaign. They will scare people on purpose so the people believe it was for their own good that it was hidden and that they need a stronger military to fight against the ETs.

I have seen so many videos showing what appears to be a space war. I wonder - are the ETs fighting for humankind to get rid of the dark powers or are they tired of waiting for all the lies about disclosure and they want to land for various reasons? Either way it doesn't sound good. The military is definitely in the fight. This could well turn into WWIII.

This video clearly shows UFOs exploding and I doubt that's lightning doing it but instead a very powerful weapon. There's no way normal lightning would take a UFO down even if it was lightning.
What an amazing film of lightening. Thanks you Vickie. What was also amazing was the guy on the right sitting on the wall, his eyes glued to his phone. He never looked up once to see the lightening.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Here is an interesting opinion from Jim Stone on the latest email releases:
Beware of fake "mail releases"
The newest "mail hacks" are being used for P.R. and are NOT REAL.

UPDATE: This post got tampered with, it did not make it to the server the way I sent it and I had to fix it several times. This is something "they" do not want said.
The latest Podesta mail releases (October 10th) made it look like Clinton is in favor of releasing free energy technology, and alien disclosure. And I call BUNK. First of all, the same evil people who want the new world order are the ones who have buried free energy technologies. They buried the tech because at this time waging war requires fuel, which makes it too expensive for little people to do. If you want to fight a war, it requires massive support platforms. With the current status quo you cannot move tanks, fighter jets, or any other war machine other than a long range bomber to a war zone without a massive FUEL BURNING support structure to get it there. This requires a massive budget that only nations and the elite have, and they do not want average people to have a way to achieve any sort of parity with them.

If free energy tech was released, it would make it possible for people who had no budget at all to wage war against the greater powers effectively. All you'd need to do is crank up your free energy motor and go to the battlefield without even gassing up first. It could be anywhere in the world and you could return home to anywhere in the world when you were done. If your travel machine was small, (and it could be if it did not need to carry fuel) you could hide it anywhere and wait for a "decapitation" strike against the elite. Free energy tech will never be released because of this - they see it as a threat.

So I call the latest mail release a load of sh*t, we have enough to hang them anyway. They won't EVER hang if they have not already, and they have obviously seen the "hacks" as an opportunity to make themselves look GREAT. DO NOT LET THEM FRONT A P.R. SCAM IN THE NAME OF A SUPPOSED "LEAK", ALL YOU WILL SEE IS THEM "TALKING" ABOUT RELEASING SOMETHING AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE WHAT. They'd never release it even if 300 people discovered it 300 different times in 300 different places and ALL had to be silenced to prevent the tech from coming forward. But if they can make you think Hillary is a nice gal because "she wanted us to have it" all the better for them I guess.

http://82.221.129.208/basepagek2.html
Pod, did you bother to read the emails? They didn't point at all to Hillary wanting to release free energy or to her wanting disclosure. They talked about both but the emails were from a former astronaut to Podesta. Not to Hillary so I'm not sure why this guy would give his opinion at all. Of course Hillary wouldn't want to release free energy! That's not the point at all.

The point is that she and all involved are aware of it but are keeping it a secret.

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Pod, did you bother to read the emails? They didn't point at all to Hillary wanting to release free energy or to her wanting disclosure. They talked about both but the emails were from a former astronaut to Podesta. Not to Hillary so I'm not sure why this guy would give his opinion at all. Of course Hillary wouldn't want to release free energy! That's not the point at all.

The point is that she and all involved are aware of it but are keeping it a secret.
Right, sorry about that Vickie.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
What an amazing film of lightening. Thanks you Vickie. What was also amazing was the guy on the right sitting on the wall, his eyes glued to his phone. He never looked up once to see the lightening.
These videos are all over the Internet and many are recording the same thing. Just a little research and you will see many others.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
This one is a compilation of these events in the sky. There's definitely something going on out there. Is it a space war? I can't say for sure but it appears something IS going on right over our heads and many are seeing and recording it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)