Leading Your Life As Seekers Of Consciousness Expansion (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

Leading Your Life As Seekers Of Consciousness Expansion
The events that transpire throughout the world tend to define society as a whole—large amounts of people create the group energy of the moment from their thought forms; we can get caught up in those situations that may hold us back from opportunities, as seekers of consciousness expansion.

What is popular drives information and goes viral in various mediums, whether that’s online or in the main stream media. Single events become controlling factors in people’s lives. It’s important to understand that each of us have the choice to traverse beyond what others decide is significant, and therefore fateful to us.

What is consciousness? Merriam-Webster, a company founded back in 1831 by George and Charles Merriam in Springfield, Massachusetts in the USA—that specializes in reference books...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I remember once at work I was asked to apply for a lead hand position on my crew. The meeting was with my supervisor and hr. I was asked how to motivate to get the job done. My response was "To lead by example" They were non too impressed. Needless to say I didn't get the job, TG.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
My response was "To lead by example" They were non too impressed. Needless to say I didn't get the job, TG.
What? Then how come I became a manager or a director with the approach you took? I was always inspired by leading by example, therefore I was telling my people often times: "follow me," then taking the lead, rather than: "go and do the best you can." The feedback I got directly or indirectly (from my own boss or human resources) was always so positive -not to mention the people from other departments wanting to work for me, saying that I was great at motivating because I always lead by example. Well Pucksterguy, in a way that is sad, your company didn't appreciate you or your approach and with such attitude perhaps they would have not treated you well had you been awarded the position -leading later to frustration, stress, etc., on your part. Their loss.
(Wondering now if whoever got the position was successful and/or the team considers him/her a good leader)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Many times, I think the "higher ups" are actually threatened by someone who has the potential to be an excellent leader...especially one who believes in the leading by example principle. That was my platform during an interview for a recent promotional opportunity--and I'm pretty sure that was one of the reasons I wasn't promoted. I suspect the guys already in place at that level (and the ones making the promotion decision) didn't want an enthusiastic, highly-motivated new manager showing them up or setting a much higher bar that they would eventually have to reach themselves. They were comfortable with the status quo and weren't about to inject anything that would require more work into the mix. :(

Oh, well. As Carl says, it's their loss. And now I'll just bow out as gracefully as I can and retire. As they say, living well is the best "revenge"! LOL...

:)

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I remember once at work I was asked to apply for a lead hand position on my crew. The meeting was with my supervisor and hr. I was asked how to motivate to get the job done. My response was "To lead by example" They were non too impressed. Needless to say I didn't get the job, TG.
You scared them didn't you, they saw something in you they didn't understand, but they somehow knew you would be popular and do a fantastic job and would show them up. How sad and pathetic, got to feel sorry for people like that:(

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
It doesn't work like that where I work Carl. It's more like SG says and cover your ass, backstab etc. I've gotten into trouble because of my integrity and not much liked by mgt. It's ok somebody has to shine a light in there. I know how to deal with them/it.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I suspect the guys already in place at that level (and the ones making the promotion decision) didn't want an enthusiastic, highly-motivated new manager showing them up or setting a much higher bar that they would eventually have to reach themselves.
I encounter that situation early in my career Stargazer. I was a designer then and another designer (senior in the position already, and connected) told me to slow down my output because it was making the rest of the designers look bad. I just looked at him and ignored the guy but knew that they would try to do something about it, so behind the curtain I looked for another position and left for another company shortly after -the curious thing was that that move eventually took me towards the path that began to elevate me (obvious outcome if we apply our esoteric knowledge).

It's more like SG says and cover your ass, backstab etc. I've gotten into trouble because of my integrity and not much liked by mgt. It's ok somebody has to shine a light in there. I know how to deal with them/it.
Been there too Pucksterguy. The funny thing was that after I left (willingly) things became so bad that the responsible party went out of her mind and quit, furthermore, the company now is in the spiral of death. It is curious how the cosmic laws work.

K

KarlaSM

Jobs are one of the most difficult competitive environments that reflect well our society constructed through a hierarchical system with rigid rules. You guys are all very awesome and have a kind heart and spirit.

I want to share with you some funny-awful experiences during interviews for jobs that I never got.

I attended a humanistic university, it was like a lightworker university but without people having the awareness of a starseed world or handling concepts of metaphysics, but it was a very sweet environment, very beautiful students and teachers, so it was very devastating for me to leave that city. In contrast, there is another university that is the strongest competitor with a more typical business-oriented mindset for entrepreneurs and big companies. The city in itself is more industry oriented so the latter is preferred over the first one even if the humanistic one is nevertheless business oriented.

After graduating, in two interviews, the young people who asked me questions basically told me very openly that it was very evident that I was a humanist and they did not like our mindset...so goodbye lol.

In another one, during the test, I could not avoid asking myself "you must be joking with these kinds of questions" after reading one: "Are you afraid of God?" LOL

I don't know, I had this feeling people love to torture the ones they interview. Oh and then the typical interviews in which they are all mysterious making ambiguous promises of good income and great working conditions just to find out it was all about selling products and then when people would run away from their lectures they would become so angry LOL.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I'm a mechanic working the shop floor assembling some very complicated machinery I over all enjoy what I do. I'm immune to mgt shenanigans I watch them come and go. My job never changes except gets more challenging then it needs to be. Fascinating world to visit but I wouldn't wanna live there.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
LOL This is how a consciously aware community based individual would think, however the business mind/corporate personality is usually threatened by this approach. Only the boss or owner of the company/business is allowed to have that position or thinking. All of the others vying for promotion and job security would be threatened. Psychologically they think 'this guy will not be easy to work with, he'll not listen to what we have to say, he'll be a lone wolf thinking he knows everything' and so on. lol. I learned that psychology from a long career in casting, and public relations. They'd rather hear you say how open you are to follow and work with others rather than leading.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
They call it "being a team player." Translation in their minds: "follower, not a threat, won't rock the boat."
That's exactly IT. Then once you get into a position of making a difference you're free to change things to make things more effective. We have to go into the 'systems' first and then make the changes. I know a number of medical doctors who are 'new wave', tatooed and super trendy, but because they are qualified doctors they are able to change things in the medical fields to match a more holistic template.

Taking this to another level, some volunteers on this planet are born into the very systems and dysfunctions that they can ultimately change. Changes come from the inside out and not the other way around.

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)