Article Largest San Pedro Cactus in New Zealand Cut Down (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Likely the largest San Pedro / huachuma in New Zealand, at seven meters, the 30 year old cactus was recently cleared from a backyard here in Christchurch, New Zealand — the city I live in — because of land development.

As an energy healer and spiritual teacher, I highly recommend this plant medicine for emotional and physical healing, as well as consciousness exploration. My opinion comes from five ceremonies I had with it in Peru, back in 2011, where it’s legal and quite common to use for this purpose, especially before modern times with the indigenous people.

I’ve also experienced other plant medicine, such as ayahuasca and psilocybin mushrooms, and have only had positive healing and spiritual experiences with them. This has included contact with higher self, developing and enhancing existing psychic abilities, receiving spiritual teachings, and ego work, on top of any emotional/energetic healing.

san pedro cactus christchurch.jpg
Screen capture from an article covering the story over on stuff.co.nz

I also intuitively feel connected to plants and just know how effective they can be. I pick up that it’s their consciousness and life force that holds the space, which helps attend to any intentions you come into a session with. Intention is everything here — it’s really important you are doing it for the right reasons.

It’s also very important, if you are not experienced, to have the right person holding the space who can assist and follow up with you when you run into emotional blocks that may need some talking through, or simply some guidance around what you are going through.

Integration the next day is also important, as you will want to take a rest day to let the healing and experience settle in; it can help to share what occurred within a supportive group setting. Full integration can take years, depending on your experience with plant medicine, and where you are at in terms of your spiritual state and vibration as a soul, which includes many other lives.

Essentially, what the plant medicines are doing are helping to clear energy from your chakras, minor energy centers (there are hundreds on the body), the central energy channels (I had my kundalini rise in Peru in one of the sessions), other major chakras like the earth star and transpersonal point, as well as the subtle bodies.

Plant medicine is not for everyone. On top of you having the right intentions, and having the appropriate person guiding the session, there are some people that are not mentally and psychologically ready to go through a session. To put it bluntly, it’s important to be emotionally and mentally stable. Ideally your first experiences should be with a host that provides a questionnaire so that they can determine if you are ready for a session.

Jonny Small was the person involved with the removal of the huachuma cacti, here in Christchurch. I made contact with him as I was interested in the situation. He was cutting sections off to sell in garden groups on Facebook, but he ended up getting international customers, likely because of the age of the cactus, in addition to the energy of the land here in New Zealand.

It’s a very special plant because of how efficient and effective it is with healing, including the ability to expand your spiritual awareness and help your ongoing waking up, on your journey. I give it a lot of respect and honor it because of how it helps us in all these different ways.

I’ve had past life regression (QHHT) clients have experiences as plants, rocks, atmosphere, water molecules, as well as stars, ants and other animals. Consciousness and life is everywhere. I feel it intuitively now, but having these clients further validates my knowings.

While it is legal to grow in New Zealand, it’s not legal (yet) to use as a hallucinogenic, which is the out dated and backwards way of saying you can’t use it for healing. Jonny did mention that he may be looking into legal proceedings against stuff because of how they hinted at him being a drug dealer in the article covering the story.

Huachuma is the more appropriate name for the cactus, which is commonly used in South America, but it is also called achuma, wachuma, hahuacollay, aguacolla, or giganton.

san pedro cactus new zealand.jpg
A San Pedro / Huachuma Cactus

The word huachuma means “removing the head” (‘wach’ meaning “remove” and ‘uma’ meaning “head”); metaphorically it can relate to the death of the ego, which the ceremonies can help with. The origin of huachuma comes from Quechua, the language of the indigenous culture of the same name in the central Andes.

As the times change, people are being reminded of natural remedies and holistic ways to approach health. This is one of the areas changing. We can see how marijuana has become legal in many places now, and is being used a lot more for the treatment of cancer, to relieve pain, and help with other health conditions.

Synthetic drugs are definitely not good for us. My feeling is that they can permanently damage brain cells, and multidimensionally impact a person’s energy system, which leads to additional energy blocks for any spiritual progress, including their connection back to spirit. I’ve never taken a synthetic drug and never would. I’ve had firsthand experience interacting with people who have and this has validated my intuitive feeling around what it does to our systems.

But when it comes to natural plants, and what I call plant medicines, I highly recommend them — if you are in the right state and have the right intentions, as they are a great option, especially if you want to break unhealthy patterns, such as relationship issues and addictions. But they can also help you cure and heal major disease through releasing the emotional blocks that were responsible for their growth.

About the Author
Laron is an energetic healer, past life therapist, consciousness guide, poet, writer and editor from New Zealand. A strong passion of his is to expand the consciousness of others. Founding editor of the metaphysical site transients.info, Laron is also a bit of a bookworm. Trained by Dolores Cannon in QHHT (Past Life Regression) and Energetic Healing by well-known Australian intuitive and healer Stephen Bishop, Laron is also a Reiki Master, Crystal Healer and Tarot reader.

7708This work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). You’re allowed to share this article for non-commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as provide appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article at the top of your re-post. You must also include this licence information.

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I had my kundalini rise in Peru in one of the sessions
How do you know when your kundalini rises?

That's too bad about that big cactus.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
How do you know when your kundalini rises?
It depends on what method is taking place to help it rise and if it becomes stuck or fully rises, and in this instance, if you are under the influence of the plant medicine it’s a different experience to doing it just with energy work or through meditation — in such a state our psychic senses can also help to tell you it is occurring, and those of others if they are watching.

But at the foundation it’s all about the movement of energy and sensing that energy shifting, especially around the center of the body in an upwards flow.

It can be done multiple times with energy work, so it’s not something you do once and that’s it for the rest of your life, you can learn how to do it over and over. Australian healer and out of body explorer Robert Bruce has a programme on achieving it with the use of energy work. I have it but I’m yet to go through it.

It’s not the sort of thing you force, and again the person needs to be ready for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)