Kylee Gale: "I'm On Death Row For Surviving Cancer" -- TPTB And Their Allopathic Medicine At Its "Best" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Obviously, allopathic medicine has been of benefit to many. But in the area of cancer, where the $$$ amounts are huge for BigPharma and the "medical industry", generally, and benefits also exist for those intent upon population reduction, the stories are many, and the outcomes not so favorable. The video below tells the tale, and a sad one it is...

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
Damn, that was powerful. I have a friend who is just starting chemo, and I have been trying to figure out a way to let him know that there are alternatives to destroying his immune system, so THANK YOU for this. I will put it on his Facebook page and pray that he takes it seriously.

OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Thank you very much, GregH3000 for your kind and cogent comments. Yes, it is shameful that the heartless are in charge in far too many important areas of life currently. They let nothing stand in the way of their terminally entry level ambitions. I, for one, hope to still be around to observe what happens when their "karma" comes home to roost...

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thanks drake1 for sharing the video, I’ve listened to it twice and had difficulty understanding all she said....my hearing not so good which doesn’t help......did I hear right that the,doctors took her Mothers rights away, so she was unable to care for her daughter? And are they forcing chemo on the girl?

I can’t quite make out what the situation is now, the poor little thing is so emotional.

I wonder if this vid was put on Facebook how long it would be allowed to stay,

OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Thanks drake1 for sharing the video, I’ve listened to it twice and had difficulty understanding all she said....my hearing not so good which doesn’t help......did I hear right that the,doctors took her Mothers rights away, so she was unable to care for her daughter? And are they forcing chemo on the girl?

I can’t quite make out what the situation is now, the poor little thing is so emotional.

I wonder if this vid was put on Facebook how long it would be allowed to stay,
Greetings, June: Many thanks for your compassionate comments. I got the impression that they are still on the run in order to stay out of the clutches of TPTB owned "medical system". I also get the impression from activities to date that the wholly owned zuckerscheisse would not be pleased with having the vid on fecesbook ?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Good god, sounds like a nightmare. Have we got all the facts right?

OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Alas, there are no guaranties, but ascribing selfish motives to the "truly important people" seems to be reasonably safe...

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Here is the link to their FB page. The child is in foster care and not allowed to see her mother, although they do speak on the phone. Apparently an attorney has signed on to help them. I feel as though some info is missing in this story.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/kyleesfight/posts/

OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Thank you, Linda, for the update in this dramatic, heart rending and seemingly endless and convoluted tale - where the suffering folks must take second place to the avarice and selfishness of "the really important people"...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)