Kryon - Lee Carroll - What's your take? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Recently I've listened to/read several of the Kryon channellings done by Lee Carroll. Ultimately I have to discern for myself what I think of them. I like many parts of what I've hear/read but haven't settled on what I really think overall or how much time to invest in listening/reading more. (I admit I get put off a bit every time I hear the phrase "dear ones"...but maybe it's just me).

Anyway, I'm curious how others feel about the Kryon channellings from Lee??

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
I like Lee Carrol, but this means that I don't automatically accept all he or anyone else says.

His suggestions about DNA healing have been impressive, and they have worked for me.

It has been a long journey, but he was on my path, and I feel I benefited. I can not tell where information is coming when someone channels and so, I tend not to care and instead listen for nuggets of wisdom that are helpful to me.

As a writer, I often can not discern how thoughts have landed in my consciousness, begging to be expressed. There is a bit of magic, a strange etheric alchemy that I rather embrace than pinpoint the source.

Thus, I have an open mind for ideas that stimulate me to observe my reality with a fresh perspective or force me to reconsider an idea or positively influence or inspire me in any way... including peculiar fortune cookie platitudes.

severed.lies

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
Pacific NW
I listened to Lee for a few years, and I appreciated his channeling. Then he stated that the source is Yahweh, and I immediately got turned off and stopped following him. I have a problem with that particular entity, so that colors my feeling about him.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Great post, Bill--and brilliant observations, Krena!

I'm a solid Kryon/Lee fan and have been for about three years or so. I've listened to scores, if not hundreds of his channelings, read nearly all his books, and even met Lee in person. I attended one of his weekend "workshops" last year when he presented in my area and had a wonderful time. It wasn't until I actually met Lee and listened to a channeling in person that I truly gained a full appreciation for Kryon and his work. Lee is a very kind, approachable man and I have no doubt that he (and Kryon) are the genuine article.

Like you Bill, I had some initial skepticism and reservations about the material and Lee's delivery. There were times in the beginning where I felt his tone and energy seemed a bit like a TV evangelist...LOL! :) In fact, at the time I was very suspicious about channeled material altogether. As I grew more confident in my own discernment however--that is, my own ability to pick out the things that felt true or accurate to me, I began to open more and more to the possibilities presented by the material. Like Krena so wisely suggests, it wasn't long before I was able to see past my own biases and open myself to not just the wisdom of the messages, but their energy as well.

The thing that resonates so much with me about Kryon's material (and Lee's delivery--now that I've gotten used to it), is that his messages are always quite supportive and loving. Lee (and Kryon) have a good sense of humor and there's a gentle humility about both of them that I really appreciate. I've never heard a message from either that doesn't empower, inspire, or encourage the readers or listeners to move beyond their own limitations. I also find a great deal of comfort in Kryon's frequent acknowledgment that we are all family and that we are all known to one another on the other side of "The Veil".

While there is a some material that I don't fully appreciate (some of the technicalities regarding DNA, etc.--those details just aren't "my thing") Kryon's material has helped me find a much greater understanding of the concepts of multi-dimensionality, non-linear thinking, and the flexibility of time.

Lee will be back in my area early next year and I'm very much looking forward to seeing him in person again.

If you have any questions about Lee or Kryon's material, please feel free to ask. I'm pretty familiar with most of it and I'd be more than happy (as always--<GRIN>) to share my thoughts if I can be of help!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I listened to Lee for a few years, and I appreciated his channeling. Then he stated that the source is Yahweh, and I immediately got turned off and stopped following him. I have a problem with that particular entity, so that colors my feeling about him.
I agree with your feelings about "Yahweh", Cynthia. Anything along those lines seems to relate to an angry, vengeful god and the worship of so-called, "Higher" beings. That concept is actually quite discouraged in the Kryon materials I've reviewed--and I don't recall any specific mention of him (unless it was simply in historical reference or context), but I may have missed it along the line.

My understanding of Kryon's material is that the Being we refer to as "God" is simply "us" at a more expanded, higher level of consciousness. It is infinitely and unconditionally Non-Judgmental and Loving. The being "Yahweh", as the "God" of the Christian Old Testament (at least in my perception) is most certainly not that.

:)

Hmmm. I just "Googled" the term "Yahweh" and see no mention of that name in the written, online Kryon materials, but there is the name, "Yawee". This is supposed to be the name of Dr. Tod Ovokaitys in a previous life...when he was a high priest in Lumeria. Could it be that this reference caused the confusion?

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I get put off a bit every time I hear the phrase "dear ones"...but maybe it's just me
It's not just you - my eyes roll and I mutter "buzz off" when I hear that term, but I think it is because I've heard it so many times with "preachy" messages.

In this case, a close friend of mine, who has read / listened to his work for years, suggested I read his messages. I find they usually are on the mark for me. The last one I posted was just what I needed to read at the time - own your abilities.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm OK with the term "Dear Ones" as it is the same as "Beloveds" when Osho would address us as disciples and seekers. I accept that master beings of a higher grade have genuine compassion for the plight of those in the 3D realm, living under amnesia and within duality. Our efforts whilst being completely blindfolded and hamstrung are appreciated.

Back in 2011 I went completely over the top and bought all 12 books and read them minutely. There was some very good information about healing (what the person wanting to be healed brings to the situation, it's not all just about the healer). Also, Kryon's explanation about the Harmonic Convergence and other alignments after that explained a lot for me, as back in August 16-17, 1987 I was aware of it being a special time (world-wide meditation over 2 days) but I hadn't grasped the import of it being an alignment once every 10,000 years. Kryon also explained in the early books that there is a spiritual review every 25 years, and this Harmonic Convergence was on that timetable, but it also opened up the next 25 years to 2012 because humanity's spiritual bank account was positive at the time of the review!

But then, towards the end of my double reading of all the books, I realised that the chain of command was Abrahamic religions, yes, Yahweh, Yaldabaoth, Old Testament, Hebrew, links with Judaism, Israel and Palestine of today; on the spiritual level Metratron (note: Kryon) and this left an unpalatable taste in my mouth.

Only later in my learning did I equate Jehovah with an alien being; lesser gods lording over us; stories linking up through ancient texts and how we as a human race have been hoodwinked; knowledge of Gnosticism and archons starting to flesh out the story.

And so once again, it comes back to meditating and looking inward, to discern, discern, discern. I keep my arm's distance from Kryon now, whilst at the same time I know that much of the information flowing forth from the channel is valid and informative.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Stargazer introduced me to Kryon. I do agree that he does present as a tv evangelical, which is off-putting. However, he does resonate with me; & I would like to see him in person. I also think Kryon explains 5d and the new earth very clearly.

Reactions: Bill and Stargazer

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I really don't listen or read much channeling. I used to listen to a few people but all their messages began sounding the same or more like human opinions. I've tried to listen/read the Kryon messages many times as people suggest it but there's just something there that I don't resonate with.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
And so once again, it comes back to meditating and looking inward, to discern, discern, discern. I keep my arm's distance from Kryon now, whilst at the same time I know that much of the information flowing forth from the channel is valid and informative.
Not to take away from any of your points, HM...as they are all valid and very well taken. But I think it's also important to remember that, no matter how "clear" a channel or channeled communication may seem or claim to be, there will always be some distortion of the material due to our own human "filters", the channel's own experience, and the limitations of our spoken language.

I believe that's what makes our own looking within and discernment so important as well. By using these judiciously, we can take the things we need and let the rest go.

On a related note, one of the things I've noticed about channeling and following any particular source of information in particular is that, as I've advanced spiritually or expanded my consciousness, I tend to "hit a wall", so to speak. At some point, it seems that I no longer resonate with the material...and to me it's a signal that I need to move on. I've learned to see this as part of a natural process--one that perhaps helps keep me from becoming too dependent upon any one "guru" or "teacher" and it always helps keep me moving ahead to new and fresh concepts and ideas.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
On a related note, one of the things I've noticed about channeling and following any particular source of information in particular is that, as I've advanced spiritually or expanded my consciousness, I tend to "hit a wall", so to speak. At some point, it seems that I no longer resonate with the material...and to me it's a signal that I need to move on. I've learned to see this as part of a natural process--one that perhaps helps keep me from becoming too dependent upon any one "guru" or "teacher" and it always helps keep me moving ahead to new and fresh concepts and ideas.
That's what I wanted to communicate with my post above. I hit that wall but I gave up on all channeled material. It was just all sounding the same and most of it sounds so flowery and light for me. Many channels were giving dates to events that never happened and when people questioned those dates that came and went most of the channels came back with excuses like, "well I felt it or saw it or experienced it. I guess your vibration wasn't high enough. You mean you didn't experience/feel/see it?" Or they would just pretend it happened. I don't know if Lee Carrol gave dates but most did. After the message started sounding the same and the dates came and went I decided to look within.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
That's what I wanted to communicate with my post above. I hit that wall but I gave up on all channeled material. It was just all sounding the same and most of it sounds so flowery and light for me. Many channels were giving dates to events that never happened and when people questioned those dates that came and went most of the channels came back with excuses like, "well I felt it or saw it or experienced it. I guess your vibration wasn't high enough. You mean you didn't experience/feel/see it?" Or they would just pretend it happened. I don't know if Lee Carrol gave dates but most did. After the message started sounding the same and the dates came and went I decided to look within.
I definitely agree. The only discussion of dates I can recall from Kryon's material are those from past "marker" dates, such as 1987's Harmonic Convergence and 2012 (which was apparently our cutoff date for global destruction--which we passed, much to the surprise of many). One of the things I've learned to understand from his information is that any references to anticipated dates is bound to be completely inaccurate. Beings who exist in so-called "higher realms" are operating from a place of "no-time" and any predictions from there will be based entirely upon potentials which, as we all know, can be frequently changed by our rather liberal exercise of free will. :)

Personally, I see any mention of dates as being something that severely limits and delays our progress. I prefer to think of our "shift" as having already occurred--and what we see happening NOW is just the (much slower) physical manifestation catching up to the energetic expression of it (or our consciousnesses shifting over to that particular timeline, depending upon the perspective).

Last edited:
OP
Bill

Bill

Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
Thank you all for your thoughtful comments. It aids in the forming of my own perspective.

I also am a bit put off my the "tv evangelical" style that Lee speaks with. But I've come to the view that is just a style thing....his actual words do resonate. So I can get over the style aspects as it is just my bias at play. I find if I can read, rather than listen to, the channellings it goes better for me...also much faster.

I've not yet read his early stuff so don't yet have a perspective on the Abrahamic religious aspects that HM mentioned above. I was not brought up in a religious setting and haven't had much inclination to learn about mainstream religious teachings so these are not currently issues for me. That said, I don't buy into the dominant and at times angry god concepts where we are told what to do. We are all just part of a creator energy with free will just learning and trying to get along while working towards a benevolent outcome for all. Oneness for me. We all get there, although schedules and routes may differ...and that's ok.

Like others have mentioned I find I tend to read/study certain concepts, oft communicated by individuals who are guided to spread the idea, and at some point I too kind of hit a wall. I feel I've gotten what information is important to me at that time and then move on. This feels appropriate too me...we take a course, learn, and then move on to another course that further adds to our understanding. And then sometimes I go back and refresh myself and pickup even more that I missed the first time through. It's that spiral thing at work and as we grow we see other aspects of the same info when we come back past it again.

So, where does that leave me in regards to Kryon via Lee Carroll? I think I have more to learn from what he shares. I do feel there is quite a lot of meaningful info he communicates and notwithstanding the style issue, he shares from a heartfelt place. I don't detect nefarious intentions. And yes all channellings are somewhat filtered...from the filters of the individual doing the channelling and again by those of us receiving the information. Unavoidable but workable if we understand the process and then apply our own discernment (and with acknowledgement of our own filters.) And we need to go within ourselves and our own connections and meld all the info together to determine what is true for us.

Much gratitude to all for participating in this open sharing of perspectives!

OP
Bill

Bill

Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
Ok, I'm on a roll this morning...that first cup of coffee is kicking in!

In the Kryon material he references the work of Dr. Tod in regards to Pineal Tones. What's your take on that? Has anyone learned the tones for themselves? Anyone participated in one of the annual toning events (last one in June 2016 in Hot Springs, AR)?

What say yea?!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Ok, I'm on a roll this morning...that first cup of coffee is kicking in!

In the Kryon material he references the work of Dr. Tod in regards to Pineal Tones. What's your take on that? Has anyone learned the tones for themselves? Anyone participated in one of the annual toning events (last one in June 2016 in Hot Springs, AR)?

What say yea?!
Bill, a BEAUTIFUL summation in the post just prior to this one! I agree that I was a tad put off by Lee's delivery at first, but I've grown accustomed to it and he seems to have settled down into Kryon's energy more--perhaps he's learned to moderate it a bit better with time. I loved your mention of returning to materials too. I also find that many times when I "circle around" and review things after learning takes place and some time passes, I find I've missed some things or others make more sense. I feel you're absolutely correct about the spiraling process.

While I do understand the "toning" thing (sound is a very powerful tool on a number of different levels), it's never really resonated with me. I don't think Lee has ever toned himself publicly, but Dr. Tod is a fairly regular fixture at some of the larger workshops and is mentioned occasionally. The session where Kryon calls Dr. Tod out of the audience is pretty funny, actually. I think it was covered in one of the Kryon books. If I recall correctly, Dr. Tod had no idea of this past life and was just one of the audience members at a Kryon session. Once he found out and learned (or remembered, as the case may be) he embraced his newfound abilities and joined the Kryon team.

There are a couple of other channels I know of who tone on occasion (Suzie Bieler is one that I regularly listen to). When they branch off into the practice I'll usually listen politely and intend to receive whatever message is in my highest and best interests if there's one to be had. If it's a longer toning session and I'm not "feeling it", I'll just fast-forward past it.

For me, toning is a classic example of the concept "take what resonates and let go what doesn't".

I don't mean to disrespect anyone who does appreciate it...but perhaps I'm just not "there" yet.

:)

Reactions: Anaeika and Vickie

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I was never into mediums and channelling too much. I want to rely on myself for information. But it is an interesting phenomenon and some channelers are really interesting. My interest grew after I had seen this movie Tuning In a few years ago (see vid link below) where Kryon and Bashar are featured. It's a fascinating documentary. For anyone who has not yet seen it I do recommend it.

Then about 4 years ago or so I read one of Kyron's books because the topic interested me at the time: The 12 layers of DNA. And there's the Reconnection book, the 2nd by Eric Pearl, which is actually a Channelling book, called Solomon Speaks, which I read also.

I cannot say that I "believe" the information contained or get much out of it, but it is always interesting to read sth like that. As said, I like to trust my(higher)self the most. I admit I prefer to trust more information that comes from Astral Projection / NDE or regression (QHTT) - the latter of which connects to the Higher Self if it works. But it's just my preference and perspective.

Btw, what I found very interesting - but also liked somehow because I found it so 'provocative' and refreshing alike - was that Kryon in his DNA book made the clear statement (iirc it was at the end of the book) that 6 or 66 and even 666 is a positive number, not a number of the beast / devil number. Bible readers will probably not like him for this. However, I am not too much into numerology giving certain meanings to numbers with generalisations and the religious or esoteric beliefs that go with it either.

However, it is strange that as a child the number "6" was always my fav number. So maybe it was the reason why I liked it so. Moreover, I can confirm that you come across 'by chance' the numbers 33 and 333 a lot when you are into Reconnective Healing - as I had been told before by others who did so. Still, I consider it a sign from "them" or whoever, not as an essence pertinent to the number itself.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Moreover, I can confirm that you come across 'by chance' the numbers 33 and 333 a lot when you are into Reconnective Healing - as I had been told before by others who did so. Still, I consider it a sign from "them" or whoever, not as an essence pertinent to the number itself.
I agree, Sinera...this is an excellent video!

One of the things I find so interesting about channeled material (and any metaphysical study, for that matter) is the amazing number of times I've taken note of something in the material and some incredible synchronicity shows up to validate it for me. When that happens, I always just figure it's just my "Higher Self" chiming in to support my choice. :)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
My interest grew after I had seen this movie Tuning In a few years ago (see vid link below) where Kryon and Bashar are featured.
I think I tried to listen to Bashar for a minute or so but if he's the man I'm thinking of, he clicked his teeth rapidly as he made his "connection". That really creeped me out. Is he the channel that clicks his teeth, Sinera?

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I think I tried to listen to Bashar for a minute or so but if he's the man I'm thinking of, he clicked his teeth rapidly as he made his "connection". That really creeped me out. Is he the channel that clicks his teeth, Sinera?
In the beginning sequence? Yes, the bald one with the glasses on. But I did not even notice it before because it is full of strange breathing etc. sounds in the opening. I think the film maker wanted it to be creepy and with suspension somehow. He is only featured as one of many in this documentary and he does not click when he normally speaks as I remember it from seeing a few of his sessions on YT (not many and short ones). It is notable however indeed that Bashar has the most outstanding 'antics' when performing as compared to the other ones I know (and in this movie too). So maybe he (Bashar or the channeller if you think he is only posing) might be a show man indeed.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
LOL! One of the things I found quite interesting about the practice of channeling is how the different channels have their own unique ways of handling the energy of the entity to which they connect. Some seem to sweat perfusely, others fidget, and many experience changes in their voices. I'd imagine the teeth clicking is just an example of that.

If one is able to tolerate his high energy and animated delivery, Daryl Anka and Bashar are actually quite funny! I don't pay attention to any dates he may put out there and I don't listen to him regularly, but he's actually put some concepts and ideas out that I found interesting.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I was never into mediums and channelling too much. I want to rely on myself for information. But it is an interesting phenomenon and some channelers are really interesting. My interest grew after I had seen this movie Tuning In a few years ago (see vid link below) where Kryon and Bashar are featured. It's a fascinating documentary. For anyone who has not yet seen it I do recommend it.
Sinera, I watched that video, Tuning In and I thought it was really good. I like how each of the channels received much the same information and I think this is a validation that they are speaking the truth. So many people could learn so much from this video.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In the beginning sequence? Yes, the bald one with the glasses on. But I did not even notice it before because it is full of strange breathing etc. sounds in the opening. I think the film maker wanted it to be creepy and with suspension somehow. He is only featured as one of many in this documentary and he does not click when he normally speaks as I remember it from seeing a few of his sessions on YT (not many and short ones). It is notable however indeed that Bashar has the most outstanding 'antics' when performing as compared to the other ones I know (and in this movie too). So maybe he (Bashar or the channeller if you think he is only posing) might be a show man indeed.
or the channeller if you think he is only posing)
Back in 1989, I was at the Osho commune in India, and I had had a past-life reading that day. Although I had accepted reincarnation from a very young age, I secretly thought regressing to past lives was all a pile of tosh (method was not QHHT, as that was in its infancy). Later that evening we joined together as a group for a discussion about channelling, and I asked a direct question to Ma Prem Hasya, then Osho's secretary, if channelling were really possible. Her answer was "Yes", and I could tell she was serious about it. I thought, "OK, I'll keep an open mind about it, then." So since then I have accepted channelling as real spiritual phenomenon. The only question left is what entity at the other end of the connection is channelling? I think there is subterfuge with some entities getting on the channel. The channeller is not consciously present when delivering the message. Over the years, I have found each concept to be only one puzzle piece of a very large puzzle, bigger than our conscious minds can grasp. Sometimes, all you can do is Let go and let god.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)