Knowing Yourself Better Through Meditation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Hi, i can share how meditation helped me from April 2018 to this days.. I will not write about my expirience with classic meditation (zen/vipassana/non-duality) because there is a lot of description of them.

Below is translated by "deepL" tool my description that I shared with my local community. That method was inspired to me by AA Michael and as you can see my avatar here :) is in some way graphic representation of it.

Let's say you like to know yourself better. What to do with it? Reading stories on the Internet? Stories of others? Hmm. You can. Why not. Why not. But can you read your own? How do I tell you how do I read my own? I'll tell you how I read my own. Maybe you will like it.

Stage I Preparation - find time for yourself, preferably earlier in the morning after a wake-up call and in the evening, preferably also during the day around noon. These are good hours to read your story. Sit down or lie down as comfortably as you like. It is best not to cross your legs, hands. Freely, a straight spine is useful. But nothing by force. And read your breath. Focus on it as it flows from the diaphragm to the nostrils / mouth. Watch it. Be with it. Let itlike a good book reading. In the morning, do it with an attitude for a good day, for a good moment, for a good meeting, for achieving what you are dying of. At noon do it to find balance, catch the balance after the day work little. In the evening, do it with gratitude for what was - nice and not nice, successful and unsuccessful. With time you will begin to read why, you will feel that the unsuccessful is as good reading as the successful.

Stage II Awareness of space - a time pattern as recently but now something new. Time to read about infinity of existence, cool not? That's how I think. A symbol of infinity. 8.. nothing complicated. Add it to your breath observation. When you breathe in, visualize a luminous line from the center of the geometric body over the head and back, this loop, and then exhale - down, under your feet. At first it can be a small loop. You don't have to go over your head and under your feet right away. Quality is important, not pulling forwards. Smoothness, delicacy, even flow. Read the space of yourself.

Stage III Energy Consciousness - a time scheme like the last one. Have you heard about chakras? Probably - who haven't heard. There are different schools. Let's not penetrate. Only a few are important for start. The first one is the earth chakra. Visualize it as a sphere of light 20 cm under your feet. The second is the base chakra - perineum, the third heart chakra - solar pleksus, the fourth - crown chakra, the top of the head, the fifth - star chakra - 20 cm above the head. Start reading like meditation with the symbol of infinity. Focus on each chakra after the circle. 3-4 loops for earth chakra, then imagine how the connection to the base chakra, heart chakra, crown chakra and star chakra develops from it. This is one of the key readings. Earth chakra is a primer. You are a man here in this world and for this world, you want this planet to be healthy and happy. Base chakra - you are alive, vital, healthy - you don't need to explain. Heart chakra - you develop compassion, love, peace - also bright. Chakra crown - you are open to inspiration, you have an open mind - an obvious thing. Star Chakra - you feel that there is something that transcends your imagination, something that is above what you know, see and feel. Reach for support. This is an important reading. Very important for the Earth. For the Earth, for humanity, for you. Have a nice reading.

Later on I was working with sacred heart and sacred mind also with inifinity loop but from back of my heart (inhale) to front of my heart (exhale).

Reactions: Laron
OP
civilmonk

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Stage IV Heart Consciousness

So far we have been reading vertically - from the star chakra to the earth chakra. It's time for a new reading horizontally. Here it is worth mentioning three more chakras - the gateway we knowing, the secret heart and the secret mind. The chakra of the secret heart is the chakra of unconditional love, the chakra of the secret mind is the access to its memory beyond time. The chakra of the gate of knwoing is a portal to other dimensions of Yourself. There is no need to divorce more, because you can get to know each other better. I do not trade in theories. Everyone here has his or her own story to learn, which I emphasize once again.

Before this stage, perform 12 infinity breathe breaths verifiably. So far.

Now visualize the infinity loop in front of you - inhalation and behind you - exhalation. Only that's it. Inspiration and exhalation. With the loop in front of you, you embrace the chakra of the cognitive gate. They looped the secret chakra of the heart and the secret chakra of the mind behind them. The future in front of you, the past behind you, The Now in the heart.

Stage V Awareness of the luminous body

Perform 12 vertical repeats. Stop for a longer time at the last expiration.... stay at a standstill point.
Perform 12 horizontal repeats. Stop for longer at the last exhalation.... stay at the standstill point.

Let go of your breath, let go of the looping, become only a recognisable caution, a consciousness of what is manifested. With time you will notice that you breathe not only with your physical body but with something that we call ourselves a luminous body. You breathe air through holes physically. You breathe energy through energy holes. Don't impose the physical rhythm of breathing on your body - it will find a balance on its own, don't impose a luminous breath on your body - it will find a balance on its own. Watch as the energy breath penetrates into different areas of your energy body, as it leaves them in different areas. This is balancing energy. Do not interfere with them. Treat it as the development of a new sense. Technically, it is activating the pineal - the link between the physical body and the luminous body. Conscious practice as above supports and accelerates the process of their harmonisation.

Stage VI Resting in a secret heart

If you have practiced happily so far, it should result, among other things, in the fact that your centre of attention, of being, has flown from the head to the height of the thyroid gland. This is the consciousness of the heart, the effect of openness to love, the effect of giving oneself to the heart, the effect of integration of these resulting in the life of the intelligence of the heart for which the intelligence of the mind is a support. This is the reality of a new earth. Hello friend / friend

Now you know that you are not a body, you know that you are not a thought, you know that you are not an emotion, you know that you are not a feeling, you know that you are not in space, you know that you are not in time. Is this the end of the journey? No - this is just the beginning because you have just left the cage in which you were so far. From now on you are responsible for yourself and what you do with it.

My advice - synchronize your heart to the Heart of the Source. To unconditional love. Practice and live with the intention of peace, unity, love, forgiveness, gratitude and abundance for all. Create with the intention of the highest good for all and yourself.

See for your outside of time and space

Peace & Love & Abundance for All. Amen. Namaste.

ps.

Disclaimer - the description above will not be useful for someone who does not practice meditation. If you throw the following into the thinking machine, you won't get much out of it - it's not even worth wasting time reading. It is a material for those interested in the practical side of meditation. Not theories.

If this motivates you to practice, please treat it only as an inspiration - with time you will discover your own path to the Source. What I describe below is just my story. Absolutely subjective. I was inspired by channeling messages from Archangel Michael and the rest of the Company of Heaven & Friends. You can get acquainted with them on yt: Spirtual Life, Awakening You. I recommend these messages.

<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)