Article Know Your Worth: Nine's Path Pleiadian Message week of June 6 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Summary: Turbulence dies away in the face of a solid sense of self, and that’s just what you’re realizing you have in a big way. From a point of steady assurance, you can observe what comes without becoming in any way perturbed. However, you may need to check in with yourself regarding how willing you are to truly accept what comes with mastery and achievement. Outside voices may seem to voice dissatisfaction, but truly they are only echoes of your own doubt. Face that, and set yourself straight. You may be doing well, but there’s more to come. The future is calling.
Scroll down for the full message…

King of Cups — Six of Rods (reversed) — Page of Rods (reversed)

FOUNDATION: King of Cups

Diplomacy is the name of the game right now. Wherever you look, you run a good chance of seeing it, either in action or potential. Where you see it in action, reflect on your own thoughts, acts, and words. Remember who you are and where you come from, looking into your most divinely seeded origins. Tune into your balance and allow yourself to embrace what it feels like to be poised and masterful. After all, you are at something of a high point regarding activity surrounding your inner energetic balance. There comes a level of functioning within the maelstrom of human endeavor at which the tempest of emotion dissipates into elemental calm. From there, root your cause. From within that wide-open heart within you, let the zen flow. As you regard your domain, observe the nuggets of diplomatic potential. What is coming into view now need not raise either hackles or alarm; rather, it is an opportunity to put yourself to the test and know with assurance that you have figured out a key element of mastery. Within the loving action of Nine, it’s calm seas and smooth sailing. Let yourself enjoy the moment.

LODESTONE: Six of Rods (reversed)

While you’re feeling pretty good about where you’ve found yourself lately, realize that not everyone may be happy about what they perceive when casting a gaze in your direction. That need not affect your trajectory whatsoever. It might, however, be considered a tap on the shoulder to look into your own motivations and reliances. It might be cause to consider that it’s not so much about people not being happy about you or your achievements, but that eyes have spied an incongruence between what you do and how you accept it. Do you really think you’re within your rights to feel good about what you’re doing? To think otherwise is to doubt God’s faith in you, no less anyone else’s. If you think that self-acceptance in light of who you have become is equivalent to getting on your high horse and prancing about, you’ve got it backwards. Self-acceptance, now, means honoring the faith that’s been placed in you. You’ve risen to the occasion. Get over your fears, get over yourself, turn yourself around and love what you see in the mirror. Those other people who admire you might be seeing something you are deciding not to honor, and there’s no honor in that, vis à vis your personal mission.

MOST OMWARD DIRECTION: Page of Rods (reversed)

That small, still voice may take on a more dynamic dimension in the weeks to come. You’re being called to attend to some matter of your own becoming. While that’s not going unnoticed, it’s also not going without some divine guidance coming in creative and perhaps unexpectedly novel ways. Pay attention, as you move forward with your endeavors, to signals that come from outside of your own sanctified mind. As you open, the possibility that your requests for the universe to respond to your requests for guidance turns into an inevitability. Answers will come. What rises from within will find affirmation around you. You already know the answers. You’ll be called to remember, and as you align yourself with that, the architecture around you will, as well. You’ll begin to feel at home in a new space of self-understanding. From there, there’s really nothing that can stop you from achieving what you feel stirring into life. First, though, you need to hearken back to this point of remembering yourself. Anchor yourself in the present moment, so that what comes can have the impetus it needs to carry you on.

THIS WEEK’S CONTEMPLATION

“Resonance rearranges an old order into a new chaos and then into a new order. Mastery of the old flips the switch. Mastery is achieved when hearts and lives open to pain as Zero-Point Station’s last stop before returning home. Zero-point naturally is a pain-free zone. Love is where all extremes end.”
— An excerpt from Opalescence: The Pleiadian Renegade Guide to Divinity

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Thank you Maryann! I cried my eyes out. It is verry helpful to read this and feels verry accurate. I have to surrender and have faith. I am my own biggest enemy. I can not blame anyone else for feeling stuck in my life at the moment. It is the chaos that is mentioned. I am grateful for what is given to me but at the same time I still hold myself back from stepping into the world with the talents that are given to me. It comes from anger of not being seen as a kid and with holding my talents back I am punishing the people that did not see me when I was small. I realise it now at this moment. It sounds so silly and useless. But it helps to recognise it. I am a grown up now I do not need this behaviour anymore. I feel that this old pain will heal verry quickly now. I am not alone. Help is always nearby. I Am so Loved. Like we al are. Together we stand in Love and Light.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I feel that this old pain will heal verry quickly now. I am not alone. Help is always nearby. I Am so Loved.
Once the splinter is out, in love the wound heals very quickly, yes. I'm so very glad to hear this, Thessa Thijs !
Thessa, would you mind if I quoted what you said, without mentioning your name? I feel your words would be so helpful for others in relation to the Pleiadian's message. Quite all right if you rather not, I just had a thought that it could reach into some hearts.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Once the splinter is out, in love the wound heals very quickly, yes. I'm so very glad to hear this, Thessa Thijs !
Thessa, would you mind if I quoted what you said, without mentioning your name? I feel your words would be so helpful for others in relation to the Pleiadian's message. Quite all right if you rather not, I just had a thought that it could reach into some hearts.
Dear Maryann ofcource you can with or without my name❤

• Love this post!
Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Here's an article I just wrote as "Reflections on the Tarot", occasional pieces about how the cards are working in real life. Thank you again, Thessa Thijs !

RIGHT NOW, IT'S TIME TO GROW UP
Reflections | Bends of Light

This week seems to be a time of crashing illusions. While there’s something to be said for how events unfold on the world stage, with all the fake news on one side or the other, the big story is how we’re seeing things on the inside. That’s always where the most drama happens, and where there’s the greatest hope for a satisfactory outcome.

We humans are so clever at concocting stories to entertain ourselves with. We can come up with all kinds of manufactured lies about ourselves that we watch entranced as events move into place to prove the storyline right. Every once in a while, something unexpected can happen to set the whole house of cards crashing down, and we’re left agape at what we see revealed. Our own self-worth can be shocking, when it’s finally stripped bare of the illusions we tend to dress it with. We’re that good at fooling ourselves.

This past week, when I wrote the current message “Know Your Worth”, I had a tingly feeling at the back of my head hinting that it might be a time when such a revelation might lumber onto the scene. I’ve learned that sometimes, those tingly feelings precede a cosmic blow. Bang, are you awake now? Ready to grow up? Always delivered with love, though it smarts less when you realize that Nemesis, for all the power she has in her swing, is wearing softly padded gloves. It’s all in the angle you receive it in. Wisdom lies in recognizing that and adjusting yourself to receive some insight at a more receptive angle.

My own personal dramas notwithstanding, I think it’s safe to say that the universal energies are conspiring to wake us all up a little bit more. It’s the thing of the moment. Are you looking at the signals that pass for tingles at the back of your head, should you not be feeling them in particular? Schumann resonance has been dancing, astrological movements are torquing creative powers toward unexplored precipices of experiential productivity, gamma-ray spikes and solar blasts are gifting us with shockwaves of wakey-wakey. Perhaps you have your own personal instrumentation that’s showing the needle rising into the red zone. Maybe just your gut… which is likely the most trustworthy indicator of change. We are shifting timelines, evolving organically, moving into new territory. With that, comes release into mastery, a meaningfully honest look into the heart, and agreement with the plan. Then we’ll be ready for what comes, on levels from personal to global, and beyond.

Think multidimensionally for best results.

One indicator confirming this came to me in the form of a note from Thessa, who’d experienced such a blow to the back of the head upon reading this week’s message:

Thank you Maryann! I cried my eyes out. It is very helpful to read this and feels very accurate. I have to surrender and have faith. I am my own biggest enemy. I cannot blame anyone else for feeling stuck in my life at the moment. It is the chaos that is mentioned. I am grateful for what is given to me but at the same time I still hold myself back from stepping into the world with the talents that are given to me. It comes from anger of not being seen as a kid and with holding my talents back I am punishing the people that did not see me when I was small. I realise it now at this moment. It sounds so silly and useless. But it helps to recognise it. I am a grown up now I do not need this behaviour anymore. I feel that this old pain will heal very quickly now. I am not alone. Help is always nearby. I Am so Loved. Like we all are. Together we stand in Love and Light.
Um, yes. Definitely yes.

Me too.

Minus the crying, but I had my own emotional experience, and witnessed the King of Cups in action. Yay, me! Yay, you!

My breakthrough came in tandem, or in partnership, with others who likely had their own experiences reflecting something along the same lines as Thessa’s. Gosh, but those early childhood traumas take hold with tenacity!

Where were you wounded that still calls for you to find freedom from it? How is your inner child asking you to grow up? Right now, universal energies and great big cosmic love are conspiring to support your shift into your rightful ascension into personal power and recognition of your true worth. Take it. It belongs to you. It’s a gift we’re giving each other and ourselves, and the time has come to receive it, to grow up a little bit more.

What’s coming is going to require it.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
EXCUSE ME, I THINK MY SHELL IS CRACKING
Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot midweek update, June 10

Nine of Cups, reversed

Hello, it’s me… Have you been so busy lately making things happen that you’ve sidestepped yourself? It’s true, you have been moving and shaking a lot of things up inside. Look around and take a breath. Take stock, too, of what you notice. Reality looks different than it did a short time ago. It’s funny how that works. Something within you has most certainly shifted into a more comfortable position. You’re in this for the long haul, the whole nine yards, so to speak. It’s important for you to feel good about what you’re doing and where you’re going. Suddenly, it gets easier to make a bold move forward. While that’s very exciting, have you noticed you’ve got a passenger aboard? Your true spirit is waiting to reintroduce itself to you. You’re in good company, so relax and enjoy the ride.

Of all the wishes you’ve made in your life, the one that’s coming true now is taking on some added depth of character. So are you. When you make a simple wish for life to get better, you know it’s not likely to happen all at once, in the blink of an eye, at the snap of your fingers. Change can take time, especially when there are many components to consider. You are positioned in relationship to people, histories, sagas, dependencies, promises, and so on. Breathe and relax while all that sorts itself out. In the meantime, revel in the thought that things are changing. Not only are things changing, but they’re about to spin everything around and say “Voilá. Here you go. Wish granted.” Here’s where it gets interesting: Do you remember what you wished for, originally? Do you trust that the cosmic editor has kept up with your evolvement, in the meantime?

Big steps, now. You’re finished with pushing things here or there in the landscape just to approach the idea of novelty. Imagine what a chick feels inside the eggshell, feathers tight against the inner surface, wings filling the available curvature of space within. That shouldn’t be too difficult to visualize. Now start pecking. This is where you are in the grand scheme of things. And just like that baby chick has no experiential concept of grass, seed, and sunlight, neither can you really know what’s on the other side of revelation. You only know the inside, and what’s on the inside has made you into who you are becoming now. Trust that process. Remember where you started, and celebrate your journey, your story, your dreams and wishes and endeavors. It’s time to get into position to spread your wings. Stretching is going to feel good, isn’t it?

© Maryann Rada, all rights reserved. Repost permitted with link to original post.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
To trust and have patience and at the same time be brave and move forward feels hard to me. But youre words do something with me as if they know the way to my heart and longing. I will take one tiny little step at a time with gratitude for what is and will come in due time. Thanks again Maryann for youre, to me, magic words

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Sounds like it's time for some lovely changes: shells cracking, chrysalis' opening, the world as we've known it coming apart at the seams to open up to the new.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)