Keshe power unit (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I just came across a video I thought I'd throw out there. This guy is demonstrating a Magrav power generator producing 4000w of power over the length of the video. I'd be curious if he can keep it running 24/7 anytime soon. there've been many promises and few tangible results. Here's hoping they're on the right track...

Reactions: Brian and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've been following this guy's work for some time now. I'm certain that "free energy" is not only possible, it's already been developed, kept secret, and is being used extensively in so-called "black projects". That said, I'm not sure whether Keshe's work is legitimate or not. When he made his "big announcement" and wanted to exchange his technology for peace contracts last October, he supposedly sold a large number of units to the Italian government for production. I expected a very quick disclosure process and subsequent socio-economic changes as a result. Unfortunately, that hasn't happened yet. And since then, I've heard nothing from anyone except his critics.

I'm still keeping my finger crossed that this will pan out soon though...o_O

Last edited:
OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Ya I agree I kept expecting more from this guy, however the jury is still out. We'll see. Apparently Hopegirl is close as well. Maybe it's gonna take the new energies to make their units happen. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Ya I agree I kept expecting more from this guy, however the jury is still out. We'll see. Apparently Hopegirl is close as well. Maybe it's gonna take the new energies to make their units happen. Keeping my fingers crossed.
True...I keep forgetting to consider "energetic" factors. When this stuff finally goes down, I feel like it's going to go down super-quick. One thing after another. Just large-scale dominoes tumbling down like nobody's business.

Somebody pop some popcorn...it's gonna be a wild show!!! :)

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)