Karma, perhaps? Woman Dies While Stealing From A Donation Box (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
This article caught my attention...it's about a woman who apparently died while stealing from a clothing donation bin. I've seen what seems to be a significant increase in situations (many firsthand) where people's attempts to victimize others backfire on them. I'm taking it as a major sign that the energetic tide has turned--and consequences for our choices are manifesting themselves more quickly now than ever before.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/her-arms-stuck-in-a-clothing-donation-bin-she-hung-through-the-cold-night-and-died/ar-AAmJbVU

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I'm taking it as a major sign that the energetic tide has turned--and consequences for our choices are manifesting themselves more quickly now than ever before.
Wow that is amazing SG. She carefully cultivated this perfect persona of loving wife and mother but it was too perfect, too imbalanced so she had to go to the opposite extreme of stealing from a charity bin to maintain some equilibrium. "It was very sudden and our family will learn to cope with the loss of such an amazing Wife, Mother, Sister, and Friend"

Terrible way to die. Awful for her family too.

I see this as a marker SG as you say, choices coming back to us. BOOOOOM! The polarisation too.....wealthy, respectable, thief!

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
We all have our dark and light sides -otherwise we would not be here. This world is of polarization. Example from nature: someone has to die for other to live (animals include us, humans). And yes, that includes vegetarians as the latest scientific studies concluded that even vegetables suffer el equivalent of pain, scream, etc. Many times I wish we could gather nourishments just from sun's rays. Well, maybe in another reality that is correct.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I let nothing interfere with my enjoyment of a good dairy hit - or any other foodie tidbit on the plus side of life.

In terms of this particular story, after I read the article, I felt sad for the situation and that this woman was trapped in a nightmare of her own making, but I also felt no judgement coalesce around me - there was simply no judgement that needed to fall away. In other words, I felt complete detachment, other than an acknowledgement of its occurrence.

Reactions: Pod and Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
We all have our dark and light sides -otherwise we would not be here.
Totally true Carl, the polarity of 3d reality. But we recognise the dark and we do not act upon it. I have in my poorest times, found an expensive mobile phone but I did not keep it. I could have done.

As we ascend we move beyond the need for opposites, good/bad, light/dark, victim/perpetrator
and refine our energies into a more soul based experience of what is is. Which is ISIS by the way.

This woman clearly could not do so. I feel that in her last moments she knew she would be found stealing and dire there, the shame of it completely dissolved her ego in one go. She will not be back. Dramatic but her way.
I let nothing interfere with my enjoyment of a good dairy hit - or any other foodie tidbit on the plus side of life.

In terms of this particular story, after I read the article, I felt sad for the situation and that this woman was trapped in a nightmare of her own making, but I also felt no judgement coalesce around me - there was simply no judgement that needed to fall away. In other words, I felt complete detachment, other than an acknowledgement of its occurrence.

I think it is amazing Melt. "I am going to have a life where I really polarise myself and then at the end I will bring them together" Last life. Boooooooooooooooooooooom!

Reactions: Carl and Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Ah, ISIS, thank you<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)