Just Discovered Video -- A Truly High Vibe Healing Energy Being Invoked (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
I just stumbled upon this -- all else "aside" check out the vibe contiguous with his hand and her head at 7:52. The energy was "invoked" by him and does not feel as though it is coming "through" him. In all events, rather amazing imo... One might contemplate just how to receive such energy ones self?

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
And that same guy, South African Pastor Alph Lukau, even brings the dead back to life!

Wow ... he really works miracles. Incredible energy! Impossible vibes! Stunning! o_O

I rememered this guy somehow and reading this article a few months ago on Russia Today. And yes, it's the same 'miracle' worker.

This event even then lead to a viral resurrection challenge on the internet in South Africa. So he brought many people back to life by inspiring others to do the same (inspire has 'spirit' in it - think about that...).

OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
OMG OMG OMG i've obviously been hoodwinked by a total putz? Well, in all events i still find the "energy" quite noteworthy, imo. Perhaps he does have some good to share notwithstanding his schwartzeresque "crook" tendencies?

• A hug for you
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)