Jurgen Ziewe - Multidimensional Realities (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Jurgen Ziewe is known as The Multidimensional Man and has written a few books that document his exploration in the multi dimensions. The books are from his personal diary of OBE interactions that occurs while his intention was simply to meditate. His journals were not originally meant for publication,are very detailed and are well worth reading. His website is worth hanging out in as he shares lots of good information from his direct experiences.

In this video presentation for the the Institute of Neuroscience and Consciousness Studies, he shares his observations from Out-of-Body Explorations

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I could talk a little to my fellow-countryman Jürgen a few years back when he came onto the Astral Pulse Forum. Nice guy.

I read his first book and am still in the middle of the newest one on my kindle. He is also a very good visual artist and does a lot of computer illustrations on his exeriences which make great wallpapers because it really looks awesome.

His website is also worth checking out.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
He is also a very good visual artist and does a lot of computer illustrations on his exeriences which make great wallpapers because it really looks awesome
Yes, he's very creative. I'm not sure if you can see this if you're not his fb friend, but this is a piece he was working on when doing his latest book. He has this to say about it:

'As of now work has started in earnest on my follow-up book to MULTIDIMENSIONAL MAN.

Just to let you all know that as of today I'll be working intensively on my new book after sorting through all my recorded experiences. So you may not hear much from me over the next 12 month or so.

The book will be dealing with after death observations and phenomena which have rarely been recorded before. Such as the mechanics of afterlife entanglements, the interaction of personal energies with the environment on the lower and higher Astral planes. (I am always surprised how little these things are discussed and find it disappointing that so much afterlife reporting is regurgitated and cliched information. I hope this book will be different.)

The most challenging parts will be my observations made on the mental levels. Contrary to widespread belief it's not all subjective experience but also a massive playing field for cosmic creative forces, the boiling pot for new planetary and star systems and infinite systems which have no physical counterparts at all. I will also be reporting on the vast consensus realities of cities which dwarf anything we know on the physical or astral levels.

As far as I know there is very little information on this to date and I am a bit reluctant in my reporting, aware that people may simply dismiss this as the fantasies of some mad artist.'

To me these are detached and objective observations made during countless hours of deep meditation and out of body experiences and I am just going to put it out there for people to take it or leave it. Everything I report will be backed up with descriptions of my own experience, nothing will be taken from other sources or other authors.

Along side I will be producing a one hour video, hopefully my dear friend Craig Pruess, will be kind enough to provide the sound score. I have already created a half hour "rough" and here is a little teaser. I will be looking in here from time to time, but divert my FB time to the massive work ahead
.'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)