Article JUPITER RETURNS TO ARIES NEAR THE CAPRICORN NEW MOON AND SUN SQUARES JUPITER + PERIGEE MOON (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
JUPITER INTO ARIES READY TO RUN.jpg
Well, I’ve been putting this off but its time to tell you of the huge energy change today which we will all feel…

I had been SO enjoying Jupiter in Pisces for the last two months or so I have found it easier to be more creative and also to access my higher mind and dreams, even if a little lazy at times or procrastinating …

Now Jupiter is moving back into Aries until Mid May and that means action once more… This is NOT a bad thing as we get go ahead with plans and/or what had been our focus before Jupiter went Rx and also during the Rx in Aries period before he returned to Pisces.

Aries is my Solar money zone and I spent far too much in the last month so I get a chance to build up my bank account again.

Jupiter is very much at home in Aries being a fiery planet and ruler of a friendly sign to Aries. And bearing in mind that Mars will be OOB until March this is a lot of fiery even radical energy.

We WILL get things done but there may be some conflicts to come. This is probably a good thing as a lot will get sorted in the political arenas and those in high places who have made certain promises and/ or threats will be forced to put their money where their mouth is and follow through. So there is the positive and negatives with this.
Sagittarians will be especially ready to act on what their plans and dreams have been. Aries most definitely.

The rest of us will use this energy in the best way we can but once more we need to temper action or re –action , with calmer periods and pace ourselves, try not to be accident prone or react with short fuses.

Those born at the beginning of the sign of Aries are going to have a real boost of energy in the coming days and maybe lots of luck as well.
I cant forget those born in the last days of Pisces who would have the same the last few days.

To emphasise this, tomorrow the Sun in Capricorn will square Jupiter in Aries which is a double influence of all of the above so Capricorns will feel the energy too and Leos of course but Capricorns in particular, as the Sun moves into their sign for the month ahead to shine light on all these earthy ambitious people who always know how to improve on just about everything, to the point at times they appear controlling or demanding, but its just them being the Goats that they are wanting to climb ever higher in life.

And Capricorns have their new beginning for the year ahead, the day after, the New Moon on the 23rd so they will be in their element especially the female goats as Kali conjuncts the North Node bringing the most powerful feminine power into its own .

For any of us who want to call on this powerful Kali energy on the New Moon, this is the time to collectively ask for the unveiling of all that’s been hidden from us in the last few years that’s been inhibiting positive progress into the New Age, plus more about our purpose for being born at this time in history and how this relates to past incarnations, as I have touched on this in the last few posts.

Everything that’s happened in December is bringing more pockets of information on our past and our futures , some of which will be revealed in the months ahead.
It should be a year of great surprises and newfound knowledge ahead, and skills for each and every one of us if we are open to the same.

Kali power can awaken the feminine power within to an extreme degree whether we are male or female so we are empowered to act in ways we may not normally act, so there will be a lot of retaliation and a collective need to destroy that which has enslaved us, tormented us or harmed us coming from the past patriarchal system.

Chiron will go direct in Aries at almost 12 degrees Aries, an energy which will support our ability to call on our own deeper wisdom on how to heal self (as everyone has it within them to heal their own ailments or issues), and also to help others do the same.

And all this near the Perigee Moon (closest to the earth) so again there will be a few larger than usual earthquakes to remind us of Mother Earths magnetic connection to the Moon , Sun and other planetary bodies.

A New Moon near Perigee often acts like a Full Moon with regard to our emotions and deeper feelings coming to the surface.

All this sets the trend for the month ahead so there is a lot of fiery power around to enthuse us, bring out our most powerful creator, active energy to fight the good fight that is so needed at this time…

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Sounds like we'll be starting the new year with a bang after banging out of the the old one.

Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)