Article Jupiter direct coming up with Quaoar back up (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
haumea11.jpg

Mercury has been at 8 degrees Libra opposing Chiron at 8 degrees Aries which is asking us again to call on our own inner wisdom and knowledge to help bring some balance and harmony to our own lives, as well as trying to do the same for others.

This generally means looking at the opposite viewpoint but in ways that does not incite arguments or anger, blame or judgement.

This is not an easy task when the world is quite divided in ideas and opinions as our deepest values are involved at this time.

This aspect is also quite political so it’s natural that politicians are also disagreeing on major issues around the world and vying with each other.
Chirons message is one of compassion, peace and wisdom but also of integration and initiation.

Mars is now subdued by Rx although some think he is more likely react more strongly, but in fact he is moving back over old ground to see what he could have done better and to reassess his strategies, a perfect time to do the same with the Sun in Virgo and Mercury in Libra.

Mars is aware of the bigger players at present including Pluto and Saturn that are in a square aspect to his position in Aries, even through not exact although they have been and will be again, so he needs to prepare.
Jupiter is the same, and all being outer bodies they rule over him.

Jupiter is usually one of his allies, whereas Pluto represents the power above the world leaders at this present time and Saturn the old hard rules that are riling people up so much, those that appear cold and heartless, but this would be much worse if Jupiter was not standing by giving us some hope.

Jupiter is our ability to keep striving for higher ground but also being Rx he has also been much more cautious as to his usual risk taking and positive exuberant attitudes.

Mars as well as our fighting spirit and self drive, is our need for more independence and we can all see how that is rather squashed at present.
So Mars and his army have withdrawn to prepare to do battle later. But this is not to say there is not much going on behind the scenes.

Today Juno will conjunct Haumea at 26 degrees Libra. Juno is involved in all forms of relating, especially where there has been oppression or abuse, to bring about transformation with the same.

Shes very good at prodding people where their weaknesses are to get reactions and stirring up the past.

Haumea points to the hidden natural forces within us all that create metamorphosis, giving us a new level of consciousness and co-creative potential in the evolutionary process. Haumea's energy is very pure and very Earth centered, emanating from Nature Herself, the Source of all beings.
So this conjunction happening in Libra is timely and there is a clear message to get past the petty things and think of the bigger picture of clearing and healing our emotional environments as well as the physical , to focus on the spiritual values as they relate to quality of life and our values so we can continue to evolve from a viewpoint of love and care without stress and fear coloring our collective creative vision.

There is a major importance to proceed from this point with love in our hearts , not anger and revenge or blame so we can take a leap of evolutionary consciousness towards a new birth.

Haumea is Symbol of New Spiritual Awareness

Backing this up is the Sun in Virgo at 20 degrees opposing Neptune in Pisces so anyone born around this time now or with the Sun at 20 degrees Pisces will find themselves tuned in to their higher selves moreso than usual, with the likelihood of some strong messages in nature around you or from “up there."

This is a highly creative and spiritual aspect that opens you up to a great healing energy and allows you access to other aspects of self you may not have be aware of for some time.

It’s also an aspect of visions and dreams so make a note of your dreams around this period as there will be messages there also.

This is a time when people born around this degree in Pisces or Virgo may have more of their higher self move in to their physical body which is something that happens to us all now and again as we move through life, and our energies lighten through our experiences, both suffering and receptiveness to growth and change.

Anyone with planets or points in these degrees or near could have the same experiences.

Tomorrow the outer body Quaoar, representing the metaphysical point from which chaos issues forth for the purpose of manifestation to shape into material form, will station before going direct in 2 degrees Capricorn.
Quaoar helps us to clear karma and ego attachment so as not to keep repeating the same patterns from the past.

He helps us to make sense of chaos also which is badly needed in this time we now live in.
Those born at the beginning of Capricorn will feel this one but its there for us all.

This happens on the day that Jupiter will station before going direct and I find this timely and quite amazing that Jupiter will have this back up as he is the one that will get us back on track to a positive and enlightened world, and when the world leaders will show their true colours and those with the best colours can spread their light to impress all of us who need direction and something to look forward to as Jupiter is very good at that.

Quaoars back up means someone is going to help bring back order to our planet in positive ways , or more than one "someone".

This will be a great day for Capricorns and also Sagittarians who may have been feeling rather subdued by life but the same can be said for all of us.

Some of the news at present or tomorrow onwards could surprise or even shock us as Uranus in Taurus quincunx's Mercury in Libra with some basic earthy truths from the political arenas, but as always Uranus wants us to not accept anything blindly but to always question. But basic instincts are good too in these situations.
Geminis and Virgos, Librans and Taureans, Aquarians too, take note.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This happens on the day that Jupiter will station before going direct and I find this timely and quite amazing that Jupiter will have this back up as he is the one that will get us back on track to a positive and enlightened world, and when the world leaders will show their true colours and those with the best colours can spread their light to impress all of us who need direction and something to look forward to as Jupiter is very good at that.

Quaoars back up means someone is going to help bring back order to our planet in positive ways , or more than one "someone".
Today, I had one of those "sleep now" moments and awoke to a sense that a door closed. Walked around the front yard, and felt it there, too, so I believe it is something more than just for me personally. It feels like a positive move - like a door that we wished to be closed. However, it does feel a bit uncomfortable because it is different. I believe the important thing now is to take time to be aware of our surroundings - both physical and otherwise. I sense by doing this, the next direction will be clear.

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Today, I had one of those "sleep now" moments and awoke to a sense that a door closed. Walked around the front yard, and felt it there, too, so I believe it is something more than just for me personally. It feels like a positive move - like a door that we wished to be closed. However, it does feel a bit uncomfortable because it is different. I believe the important thing now is to take time to be aware of our surroundings - both physical and otherwise. I sense by doing this, the next direction will be clear.
I do agree with this totally as all signs astrology or otherwise point to a transitional period before a new beginning and also that the old ways have gone forever and now we have to start adjusting. The important things of life- people too, and love have to be valued more than ever before.

In these last few days I have slowed down and began to look around me more, work out what is most valuable and what to focus on. I have stopped skimming over things and vowed to appreciate all I can while I am here and get my priorities sorted without guilt or regret.I KNOW I will be led in the right direction and in fact there was one day as if I needed to totally rest up and sleep and this never happens to me. I had a lot of unusual pain that day and now it is gone.

Now I am feeling reborn somehow which is odd at my age.(74)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)