June- July 1-15 Cards Reading (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
C66DDB24-EFD2-437D-9B91-617634840D3F.jpeg

I will post a card reading each month. I will choose some of the cards I already have in my IPhone so that I can share the messages and also the beautiful cards.
So this time I choose 3 cards from
The Sacred Traveller Oracle Cards
The AngelsTarot Reading Cards
The Soul Journey
Here we are
Card one from The Sacred Traveller Oracle Cards

8849FD5D-0C98-4695-8F25-7E0A270B1A34.jpeg

PASSION AND PLEASURE
"Savor your life."

Card Meaning: Find joy in the moment. No matter what is occurring in your life, if you simply focus on what is splendid, wonderful, and pleasurable in the moment, everything improves. Live deliciously. Love often and live fully. Cherish your friendships. Fill your life with the people, experiences, and places that give you delight and joy. Let go of those people and things that don't appreciate or empower you. Give yourself permission to be happy.

The Sacred Traveler Wants You to Know: When the traveler meets a band of gypsies, the traveler stops to dance into the early morning hours. Sometimes we get so caught up with wondering what's around the next bend and worrying about our current challenges that we forget to focus on what's great in the moment. You're not meant to simply work hard and be diligent and practical. Embrace pleasure wherever you can. Allow your senses to be satiated. Find and explore the beauty around you. You don't need to suffer to grow. You can grow spiritually by leaps and bounds through joy. Dance, eat well, and drink well. Share joy wherever you can.

Card 2 from The Angels Tarot Reading

481BEC13-A47B-4712-93E8-A9A947925812.jpeg

Balance
Archangel Zadkiel

The angels are cautioning against making impulsive decisions or moves right now. Instead, take the path of moderation and balance in this situation. You’ll experience better results by reevaluating your current circumstances and changing your approach. If you acted impulsively in the past, you can heal and rectify things. And if you’re considering making dramatic life changes, then this card asks you to approach those changes slowly and methodically.

This card encourages you to work cooperatively with others, and to see things from their point of view. Compassion and kindness are keys to successfully manifesting your dreams. Forgiveness also brings healing, which allows for new beginnings.

Additional meanings of this card: Keeping a moderate pace. Cooperation and blended ideas. Self-restraint. Finding the balance between action and contemplation. Waiting for better timing.

Archangel Zadkiel helps you remember who you are in terms of your true spiritual heritage as a child of God. Call upon Zadkiel to increase your self-esteem and feelings of self-worth and deservedness.

Card 3 From The Soul Journey

19C7DB3E-0F54-46FF-A1CC-0DFE49E21AEB.jpeg

Doubt : I release the need to know all the answers
It’s impossible for the human brain to comprehend the mysteries of the universe. You are only consciously aware of the three dimensions for a reason, and that is to learn to live without the full awareness of your connection to spirit.
Everyone has his or her own personal path to this answer as long as your goal is to manifest the energy of love and compassion.
The wisdom of the divine trickles into the physical dimension, and your soul and some of it will resonate with your soul and some will not.

Conclusion
We are asked to take time for self and release old energies because of the current wave of light that is now coming through. We are experiencing a bigger shift in consciousness. That is why we have to feel joy and healing through balance and guidance. Each time you feel doubtful about something occurring in your life come back into self because all comes from within
Blessings
These are your signposts that guide you to your correct path. If the wisdom resonates with you and seems right, then keep it. If not release it back to the universe. Always be aware and mindful of the insights that your Spirit Guides and teachers put on your path.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks - good reminders.
Interestingly, they go along with an early morning dream I had of someone coming into my house and removing the things I use to keep it running. I took away two things - less energy on the mundane (I do like a tidy house) and taking joy in whatever I'm doing. Oh yeah, it is that balance thing again.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
View attachment 7354

I will post a card reading each month. I will choose some of the cards I already have in my IPhone so that I can share the messages and also the beautiful cards.
So this time I choose 3 cards from
The Sacred Traveller Oracle Cards
The AngelsTarot Reading Cards
The Soul Journey
Here we are
Card one from The Sacred Traveller Oracle Cards

View attachment 7351

PASSION AND PLEASURE
"Savor your life."

Card Meaning: Find joy in the moment. No matter what is occurring in your life, if you simply focus on what is splendid, wonderful, and pleasurable in the moment, everything improves. Live deliciously. Love often and live fully. Cherish your friendships. Fill your life with the people, experiences, and places that give you delight and joy. Let go of those people and things that don't appreciate or empower you. Give yourself permission to be happy.

The Sacred Traveler Wants You to Know: When the traveler meets a band of gypsies, the traveler stops to dance into the early morning hours. Sometimes we get so caught up with wondering what's around the next bend and worrying about our current challenges that we forget to focus on what's great in the moment. You're not meant to simply work hard and be diligent and practical. Embrace pleasure wherever you can. Allow your senses to be satiated. Find and explore the beauty around you. You don't need to suffer to grow. You can grow spiritually by leaps and bounds through joy. Dance, eat well, and drink well. Share joy wherever you can.

Card 2 from The Angels Tarot Reading

View attachment 7352

Balance
Archangel Zadkiel

The angels are cautioning against making impulsive decisions or moves right now. Instead, take the path of moderation and balance in this situation. You’ll experience better results by reevaluating your current circumstances and changing your approach. If you acted impulsively in the past, you can heal and rectify things. And if you’re considering making dramatic life changes, then this card asks you to approach those changes slowly and methodically.

This card encourages you to work cooperatively with others, and to see things from their point of view. Compassion and kindness are keys to successfully manifesting your dreams. Forgiveness also brings healing, which allows for new beginnings.

Additional meanings of this card: Keeping a moderate pace. Cooperation and blended ideas. Self-restraint. Finding the balance between action and contemplation. Waiting for better timing.

Archangel Zadkiel helps you remember who you are in terms of your true spiritual heritage as a child of God. Call upon Zadkiel to increase your self-esteem and feelings of self-worth and deservedness.

Card 3 From The Soul Journey

View attachment 7353

Doubt : I release the need to know all the answers
It’s impossible for the human brain to comprehend the mysteries of the universe. You are only consciously aware of the three dimensions for a reason, and that is to learn to live without the full awareness of your connection to spirit.
Everyone has his or her own personal path to this answer as long as your goal is to manifest the energy of love and compassion.
The wisdom of the divine trickles into the physical dimension, and your soul and some of it will resonate with your soul and some will not.

Conclusion
We are asked to take time for self and release old energies because of the current wave of light that is now coming through. We are experiencing a bigger shift in consciousness. That is why we have to feel joy and healing through balance and guidance. Each time you feel doubtful about something occurring in your life come back into self because all comes from within
Blessings
These are your signposts that guide you to your correct path. If the wisdom resonates with you and seems right, then keep it. If not release it back to the universe. Always be aware and mindful of the insights that your Spirit Guides and teachers put on your path.
I love the Tibetan Tanka (soul journey card). Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)