July 26, 2019, beginning of a new cycle (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I'm not sure why they call it the beginning of a new cycle but here you go. Just the first part:

WAYSHOWERS:
Let this day be remembered...26 July 2019...HUMANS now begin to BE CONSCIOUSNESS first, with a physical human body.

It is easy and clear for all awakened to say, that each human being’s awakening process, has been guiding each, thus building, shifting each, step by step since 2012. It’s a VERY individual and unique process for each, UPON a Collective Galactic Timeline.

The HIGHEST objective for each SOUL has been an internal human one; to raise the energetic frequency of the human being that perceived separated state. By personal and human inner work, to see and thus dissolve all former mind patterning that we can ascribe to the 3rd and 4th dimensional bandwidth of energies. After we clear lower (Hz) frequency programmes that embedded and cycled, that created repeated patterns of mental, emotional and physical experiences in our solid holographic realities, we SHIFT, one stage at a time, in our HUMAN energetic frequency. These shifts raise two things for our human experience:

1] Raise the energetic frequency/vibration of the PHYSICAL human body.
2] Move the ‘human’ one step closer to become, a CONSCIOUS AWARENESS, that ‘resides’ outside of the human vessel and holographic reality.
http://theearthplan.blogspot.com/2019/07/amanda-lorence-update-26-july-2019_27.html

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Thst represents the real these we are the change. Things are less and less how it was direction upwards here we come

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What I understand about this date is it's the very first day of a new cycle of time, I figured it out on my calculator and that means we've lived the very first day of 4,745,000 days. That is exciting, because, approximately 13,000 years ago the last Atlantis cataclysm occurred, which was definitely a marker event. Nothing is exact to the minute, because all these cycles of time dates are just markers, but they do relate to the celestial movements, the orbital geometry of the heavens, and the equinoctial precession is approx. 25,920 years, i.e. 13,000 years is one half of that time. So the smaller wheel of time (13,000 years) has spun around inside the larger wheel of time (25,920 years), and of course the wheels of time keep getting bigger, like 432,000 years (etc, to infinity). And of course, some of our human brethren call these wheels of time Yugas. And it is true that having reached the full cycle comprising two halves of approximately 13,000 years, we have reached the end of that cycle of time (on 21st December 2012) and there were subtle atmospheric effects on that day (meaning, clouds, shimmies, desert whirlwinds, pictures in clouds, etc).

If the Mayan Elders say 26th July 2019 is the first day of a new cycle of time of 13,000 years I am inclined to accept that. For one, because 25th July is known as the Day Out of Time, so 26th would be the new day. Always right at the end of an outbreath there is a very slight pause, and at the end of an inbreath also. These cycles of time are like cosmic inbreaths and outbreaths, so having a Day Out of Time makes a lot of practical sense. Those Mayan Elders sure know a few things!

We are on a giant pendulum swing, and we are right on the turning point of that pendulum swing. That's why they say this is a roller coaster ride. That's why they say "Hang on to your Hats!" That's why we are blessed to be in the action of it all right in the here and now.

Last edited:
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Thanks Hailstones Melt , I was wondering about WHICH cycle was beginning. It seems we are at the end of a very long Kali Yuga (dark times) and end of the 13,000 year cycle. In "A Treatise Cosmic Fire" Alice Bailey lists all the different cycles and the Kali Yuga has many more than 13,000 years. PDF: http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=27CEF01BD4ECE580961A2B47AD59D031

Here's a table from "Cosmic Fire" in markdown format.
| |Mortal Years|
|:-----------------------|-----------:|
|360 days of mortals make a year|1|
|Krita Yuga contains | 1,728,000|
|Treta Yuga contains | 1,296,000|
|Dwapara Yuga contains| 864,000|
|Kali Yuga contains | 432,000|
|The total of the said four Yugas constitute a Maha Yuga |4,320,000|
|Seventy-one of such Maha Yugas form the period of the reign of one Manu | 306,720,000|
|The reign of 14 Manus embraces the duration of 994 Maha Yugas, which is equal to| 4,294,080,000|
|Add Sandhis, i.e., intervals between the reign of each Manu, which amount to 6 Maha Yugas, equal to| 25,920,000|
|The total of these reigns and interregnums of 14 Manus, is 1,000 Maha Yugas, which constitute a Kalpa, i.e., one day of Brahma, equal to| 4,320,000,000|
|As Brahma's night is of equal duration, one day and night of Brahma will contain| 8,640,000,000|
|360 of such days and nights make one year of Brahma, equal to | 3,110,400,000,000|
|100 of such years constitute the whole period of Brahma's age, i.e., Maha Kalpa| 3,110,400,000,000|

So the Kali Yuga has 432,000 mortal years (earth orbits around the sun).

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
ok to be honest this thing is a bit too high for my actual understanding, as far as history says it we are at 5.000.000.000 approximately

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
From what I've seen, anyone who understands what "Kali Yuga" means has a different reckoning for how long it lasts. Also, some say at the end of Kali, we move into the next higher age like a sine wave, but this is not correct, as I have understood the concept. We would move BAM! directly back to Sat Yuga, in a flash.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)