July 25th - Day Out of Time (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
According to the Galactic Calendar, the new year starts July 26th. The last day of the year, July 25th is known as the Day out of time.

This 28-day cycle is the final month of the entire Galactic Year that began on July 26, 2017: The Yellow Crystal Seed Year. That means this is a time of culmination and assimilation of all we have experienced during this Year. Let us contemplate and honor all this Year has brought to us, personally and collectively. Let us close this year on a grand note, opening to generate the most positive energies and actions possible during this final Moon!
It’s also powerful to be aware that the last 5 days of every year are an “End of the Year Purification Cycle,” starting July 21, culminating on the Day out of Time July 25.
The power of this 13th month is signified by the ascending spiral; the continuum of life that is ever-unfolding at ever-new levels, integrating all that’s gone before. This is the time to ARISE into our full presence ~ and to rise above; to elevate our perspectives of ourselves and what’s possible in our lives. This is the time to “ride the spiral of time!” https://galacticculture.wordpress.com/2018/06/27/new-galactic-cycle-june-27-july-24-cosmic-moon-of-presence-time-to-elevate-the-art-of-our-lives/

So, combining this significant calendar point with all the other energetic things going on, makes for a wild ride. Or, as HM said on another thread - the keel is going to show. (For any non-seafaring folks, when winds and currents are very strong, a sailing ship will lean way over, exposing part of the bottom of the ship (keel).)

The new year will be the Red Cosmic Moon, and its purpose is

I endure in order to purify
transcending flow.
I seal the process of universal water
with the cosmic tone of presence.
I am guided by the power of space.

http://tomaash.net/13moons/kininfo.php#info

So, it sounds like an upcoming year of continuing on with being present. Any other thoughts?

A few months back, there was a thread about dream spell astrology. It might be interesting to go back and have a look.
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/mayan-astrology-readings-—-find-your-dreamspell-galactic-signature.4136/#post-25650

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
It got me checking mundane astrological charts as well as family ones for the period 7/25-26-27, but so-far have not seen much "issue movement" or "new activity". I believe it is due to many planets currently going retrograde; so most of the activity is going on internally -much retrospection, re-setting, etc. and there is too constant internal information going-on in all of us.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Carl, don't we have all the planets lining up on one side of the sun? I thought I saw something about that. Does that have an astrological effect?

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
According to the Galactic Calendar, the new year starts July 26th. The last day of the year, July 25th is known as the Day out of time.

This 28-day cycle is the final month of the entire Galactic Year that began on July 26, 2017: The Yellow Crystal Seed Year. That means this is a time of culmination and assimilation of all we have experienced during this Year. Let us contemplate and honor all this Year has brought to us, personally and collectively. Let us close this year on a grand note, opening to generate the most positive energies and actions possible during this final Moon!
It’s also powerful to be aware that the last 5 days of every year are an “End of the Year Purification Cycle,” starting July 21, culminating on the Day out of Time July 25.
The power of this 13th month is signified by the ascending spiral; the continuum of life that is ever-unfolding at ever-new levels, integrating all that’s gone before. This is the time to ARISE into our full presence ~ and to rise above; to elevate our perspectives of ourselves and what’s possible in our lives. This is the time to “ride the spiral of time!” https://galacticculture.wordpress.com/2018/06/27/new-galactic-cycle-june-27-july-24-cosmic-moon-of-presence-time-to-elevate-the-art-of-our-lives/

So, combining this significant calendar point with all the other energetic things going on, makes for a wild ride. Or, as HM said on another thread - the keel is going to show. (For any non-seafaring folks, when winds and currents are very strong, a sailing ship will lean way over, exposing part of the bottom of the ship (keel).)

The new year will be the Red Cosmic Moon, and its purpose is

I endure in order to purify
transcending flow.
I seal the process of universal water
with the cosmic tone of presence.
I am guided by the power of space.

http://tomaash.net/13moons/kininfo.php#info

So, it sounds like an upcoming year of continuing on with being present. Any other thoughts?

A few months back, there was a thread about dream spell astrology. It might be interesting to go back and have a look.
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/mayan-astrology-readings-—-find-your-dreamspell-galactic-signature.4136/#post-25650
It appears that there are various interpretations of what constitutes a Galactic year (my highlighting above), the one I'm familiar with, is that it's the time it takes the sun to make one revolution around the galactic centre, estimated at 225-250 million years

Reactions: Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
@Carl, don't we have all the planets lining up on one side of the sun? I thought I saw something about that. Does that have an astrological effect?
Not much, if any, in individual charts or in mundane charts (nations, institutions, etc.). The only ones I have seen with a tiny bit of an impact are the ones with charts with particular configurations (basket type, or most of the planets bunched up together for example) and with transiting planets lining up in one sector plus making maybe some stressful angles (squares, oppositions) we make have some impacts. During this period though, with many planets in retrograde, the impacts have been mostly internal in nature for many -some members in this forum reporting personal internal events that made me suspect that they could have that type of natal chart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)