Journey to A Parallel Version of Planet Mars (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
The land was brown red. Most of the construction was underground, while some was outside(above ground) but these edifices were not very secure for the beings who lived there.Some of the surface buildings were like domes made of large brown stones. Some beings from the planet live there. Although the beings look primitive, they buildings are constructed in circles with very sophisticated technologies. (Reminds me of the “circle cities” architecture that Atlantis used.)I was underground in a house made of glass. There were many tunnels in the city… and yes it was a huge city with many beings living there who looked humanoid, but taller and who use their mind to connect to each other, to communicate and even to harm each other. They have a very powerful energy but they use it also for healing. I don’t really remember all of them, but I remember one of them who was kind of crazy and manipulative who came from another place in the planet and entered the city without permission. His aim was to hunt. He was using some kind of hypnotic energy to render the resident beings unconscious so that he could capture them, and then transport them away into an invisible energy field, so that both victims and bystanders were unable to observe what was happening. I saw the hunter passing near my window. I was hiding with two kids. We made a protective bubble around the house so that he could not detect our presence. I don’t know how I did this.The fact is that we were made of energy and we could be completely invisible. But we could also take on physical vessels (bodies) to go outside within the underground city. After some time, people raised an alarm about the hunter and the city council did something to make him leave. It sounded like the residents used their power as a kind of very advanced technology to go outside the underground spaces where they lived as energy, they use huge transparent spheres. Later in my journey, I may have been with Blue Avians. Once back in my physical body I was transported in a sphere and then outside of it in this current reality and world. It was like an old city but with a sophisticated technology inhabited by higher dimensional beings. The underground city was very beautiful with buildings made of glass. From the inside one can see and watch everything and can be in physical shapes. Those who are outside the city cannot see anything. They see only the tunnels going underground that are made of a brownish-red soil, which makes me think this whole experience is about a parallel world to planet Mars I visited few weeks ago, and where I met Tak-Hal the Blue Avian. I feel as if I have been taken there for a long trip during my sleep.

"© 2019Henda Zaghouani. All rights reserved.

The parallel world to Planet Mars I visited on astral 3 times this year since January 2019, and from where my two Blue Avians come from. This means they are a different from cluster and group.
The drawing I did are kind of an energetic representation of the planet and the being Tak-Hal who is made of pure energy. His physical shape is only a vessel to travel dimensions and worlds protected by a sphere of light. His healing is impressive. I had an amazing feedback from a client yesterday who reported seeing himself bathed in a pod of light. I will post more information about this.
I am grateful and humbled to share the love and light they provide me with when I do my sessions with clients.
They somehow doesn’t come for everyone who comes to me...
B95CCD29-0871-4299-A769-F0EF0A57355B.jpeg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Henda, I have a question. Do you think the place that you saw that was constructed of red-brown earth with underground tunnels and glass domes could have been constructed aeons ago by insectoids or giants, and since they vacated, these humanoid-type energy beings moved in?

We know from nature that ants and insects are builders, so I think their alien counterparts in the bigger spheres of worlds would also be builders and constructors.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda, I have a question. Do you think the place that you saw that was constructed of red-brown earth with underground tunnels and glass domes could have been constructed aeons ago by insectoids or giants, and since they vacated, these humanoid-type energy beings moved in?

We know from nature that ants and insects are builders, so I think their alien counterparts in the bigger spheres of worlds would also be builders and constructors.
They were old constructions actually. Made by giants because they are big enough to integrate giants inside. Beside I didn’t get any information about who built them. But it sounds that it was built by the beings who were there and they have been there for eons. May be they did the same kind of constructions other beings have done including insectoids and other ET communities.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
The land was brown red. Most of the construction was underground, while some was outside(above ground) but these edifices were not very secure for the beings who lived there.Some of the surface buildings were like domes made of large brown stones. Some beings from the planet live there. Although the beings look primitive, they buildings are constructed in circles with very sophisticated technologies. (Reminds me of the “circle cities” architecture that Atlantis used.)I was underground in a house made of glass. There were many tunnels in the city… and yes it was a huge city with many beings living there who looked humanoid, but taller and who use their mind to connect to each other, to communicate and even to harm each other. They have a very powerful energy but they use it also for healing. I don’t really remember all of them, but I remember one of them who was kind of crazy and manipulative who came from another place in the planet and entered the city without permission. His aim was to hunt. He was using some kind of hypnotic energy to render the resident beings unconscious so that he could capture them, and then transport them away into an invisible energy field, so that both victims and bystanders were unable to observe what was happening. I saw the hunter passing near my window. I was hiding with two kids. We made a protective bubble around the house so that he could not detect our presence. I don’t know how I did this.The fact is that we were made of energy and we could be completely invisible. But we could also take on physical vessels (bodies) to go outside within the underground city. After some time, people raised an alarm about the hunter and the city council did something to make him leave. It sounded like the residents used their power as a kind of very advanced technology to go outside the underground spaces where they lived as energy, they use huge transparent spheres. Later in my journey, I may have been with Blue Avians. Once back in my physical body I was transported in a sphere and then outside of it in this current reality and world. It was like an old city but with a sophisticated technology inhabited by higher dimensional beings. The underground city was very beautiful with buildings made of glass. From the inside one can see and watch everything and can be in physical shapes. Those who are outside the city cannot see anything. They see only the tunnels going underground that are made of a brownish-red soil, which makes me think this whole experience is about a parallel world to planet Mars I visited few weeks ago, and where I met Tak-Hal the Blue Avian. I feel as if I have been taken there for a long trip during my sleep.

"© 2019Henda Zaghouani. All rights reserved.

The parallel world to Planet Mars I visited on astral 3 times this year since January 2019, and from where my two Blue Avians come from. This means they are a different from cluster and group.
The drawing I did are kind of an energetic representation of the planet and the being Tak-Hal who is made of pure energy. His physical shape is only a vessel to travel dimensions and worlds protected by a sphere of light. His healing is impressive. I had an amazing feedback from a client yesterday who reported seeing himself bathed in a pod of light. I will post more information about this.
I am grateful and humbled to share the love and light they provide me with when I do my sessions with clients.
They somehow doesn’t come for everyone who comes to me...
View attachment 6603
Henda, this is twice now that I’ve had quite an emotional reaction, the first was in the thread. “ Meeting Blue Avians. “ the second while reading the above, both times with the mention of, Tak- Hal.
While reading I felt a warmth, love and......well that’s it I guess, how do you explain unconditional love, it certainly can bring one to tears.
Thankyou for sharing.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda, this is twice now that I’ve had quite an emotional reaction, the first was in the thread. “ Meeting Blue Avians. “ the second while reading the above, both times with the mention of, Tak- Hal.
While reading I felt a warmth, love and......well that’s it I guess, how do you explain unconditional love, it certainly can bring one to tears.
Thankyou for sharing.
I am happy you felt the energy of my posts. This is a confirmation of the truthfulness of what I brought here. It is the unconditional love of the two beings I met and the experiences I had with them, though it is only coming from higher realms and their energy is really amazing. One who feels it is truly perceptive... thank you sweetheart for your message. Hope this brought some healing in you.

• Friendly Post
Reactions: Anaeika and June
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)