Joe Biden 'has to be taken out of circulation' after 'rambling about men on the moon' (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"This bloke Joe Biden belongs in a home and that home is not the White house," Alan Jones says. An interesting talk by Australian commentator and former radio broadcaster, Alan Jones.

This was posted on Sky News Australia, with 1.83M subscribers.

Either the brain fog is kicking in from Biden taking the COVID vaccine, or his cloned body is deteriorating?...

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Another example of satire becoming real in 2021.

Old satire actually. Well, sorry, I tried but still I need to find a translation with English subtitles that hasn't been taken down by YT or others due to copyright. For those who know German: It is about Member of Parliament Mr. Stiegler's speech on ... well, ... nobody knows ... in the Bundestag. Reminds me eerily of Biden's speeches today.

:fp:ROFL:

• Funny
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lilia

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
So we're supposed to believe that this clown got 80 million votes, and if you don't believe that, you're probably a 'domestic terrorist' sucked into The Big Lie. In which case you might be thrown into solitary confinement for months on end with no access to legal representation.

We need a Nuremberg type response to the Democratic party's scurrilous chicanery and outright treason, including their fellow travelers in the media pushing this CCP approved garbage while giving aid and comfort to genocidal elites like Bill Gates, the Davos Crowd, and Klaus Schwab. But sad to say, they've got the justice system wrapped up, too, so you're on your own, fellow conspiracy theorists. Like Clif says, "Live long and prosper, don't win stupid prizes."

Reactions: Mike and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have actually been to Davos. We had a hire car (Merc) and drove over the Alps, as opposed to just rushing through the tunnels going through them, from northern Italy to Switzerland, and ended up in Davos, which was very icy, snowy, wet, cold. Didn't stay long - about as long as it takes a snow plough to make the roads usable again.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Laron

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
well how many of the vip walking on earth are natural and not clones or hologramms

• I agree
Reactions: June

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
well how many of the vip walking on earth are natural and not clones or hologramms
There are quite a few. Biden seems to be some other person who became a double and ended up taking over after biden died. I see too many inconsistencies in his face as if he's not biden at all but some damn clown they had to use. They used him knowing his mind isn't all there because they planned on having an easy way to get rid of him and replace him with harris as potus and with skeletor as the VP, I mean pelosi oops. So many see it but I think more and more are realizing. It's like we're having a joke played on us or something, you can't make this crap up.

• Funny
Reactions: GregH3000

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
What would I do without this man keeping me sane during this woo-splosion?
i got you, i sometimes feel like i need a straw of sanity to hold on to too after i had dealings with civilization... though, there are other people who weave threads of sanity out there too, without Clif you'd just find another one in times when staying sane needs a team effort ;)

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
And more examples.

2021-0912. Biden is a Uniter: Yankees and Mets Fans Join Together to Chant "F*ck Joe Biden!" as They Leave Saturday's Game. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/uniter-yankees-mets-fans-join-together-chant-fk-joe-biden-leave-saturdays-game-video/

2021-0913. Happening Now: New Yorkers Chant "F*ck Joe Biden" as They March on Brooklyn Bridge Against Mandatory Vaccines (VIDEO). https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/happening-now-new-yorkers-chant-fk-joe-biden-march-brooklyn-bridge-mandatory-vaccines-video/

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)