JIM MARRS & DICK ALLGIRE - Project Camelot interview re: August Remote Viewing Event (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
http://projectcamelotportal.com/2016/08/28/show-jim-marrs-dick-allgire-remote-viewiing-wed-7pm-pt/

I will be having a ROUNDTABLE conversation with Jim Marrs and Dick Allgire on Wednesday night at 7pm PT. We will be discussing the August Event that Dick, one of the Courtney Brown Farsight Institute remote viewers was involved in viewing about 1 month ago. We will be discussing whether that viewing was accurate and what makes for accurate viewing and interpretation of viewings as well as the technique itself.

Reactions: Stargazer and Bill
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Oh, I thought you were having the conversation Pod! Then I saw you just copied and pasted that. :p
THat was ages ago Laron, I only posted it because people seem so interested in that. You know what I feel about Courtney brown!

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)