Jan 31 is a moon blue, blood total eclipse full supermoon (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The inspiration for this post comes from Alain who found the link below.
Thanks, AlainO.o:D
https://www.ancient-code.com/a-tril...proaching-and-heres-why-you-shouldnt-miss-it/

Cool!
Apparently we are in the midst of a 'supermoon trilogy'! The first of the trilogy was Dec 3 and the 2 and 3rd are Jan 1 and 31.
The last of these will be really pretty special as it will be a moon blue blood total eclipse full supermoon (that's a mouthful!).

- Supermoon because it's closer to earth at this point of its orbit; so will appear 14% bigger + 30% brighter.
- Blue because the second full moon in a month is typically called a 'blue moon.
- Blood because the atmospheric conditions (of earth) that sometimes reflect the sun's light in just the right way will tint it red-orange or bloody.
- Total eclipse because it will be a full eclipse rather than the more common partial eclipse of a full moon which happens because of the slight orbital tilt. This part should be visible in the early hours of Jan 31 from Western NAmerica + SAmerica, across the Pacific to Eastern Asia:cool:

Would love to hear what the astrologists have to say about this one!

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne and Carl, what do you say!? :)
The 2nd next Perigee ( Super) moon happens a day before the coming total lunar eclipse at the end of January, ( beginning of February in my part of the world) so its not technically a "supermoon" which is a very recent name for Perigee. ( closest to the earth).

This is a series of eclipses on the Leo/Aquarian axis that began in 2017 in February, and will end in January 2019. I have written about the series on my astrology page when they began and during the last two in August , and will do so again in January. I often mention them in passing in my posts, as I do the Perigee and Apogee moons.
As always being a total lunar eclipse there will be extreme weather patterns near that time and during February and also major political events. Eclipses are always special , always extreme when total, whether solar or lunar.

Perigee (Supermoons) can be powerful too as the one was in Nov last year that brought the 7.8 EQ in NZ.
Most major EQS happen near Perigee or Apogee(furthest from the earth ) moons. Most extreme weather happens then too.

Eclipses being more Global brought many astrologers expecting Trump to be gone during the August eclipses, as it is total SOLAR eclipses that affect world leaders the most. And that one resonated to Trumps own chart with the eclipse and his ascending sign near the fixed star Regulus.

Eclipses are Global so there are always strong effects from them on the planet and its people, and on Governments and world leaders.
And on some individuals too but it depends on ones own birth chart how it will affect us.

Obviously Leos and Aquarians will feel this next Perigee moon total lunar eclipse the most, or those with these signs ascending or descending, or on the MC or IC.
Any full moon exaggerates feelings whatever they are and bring extreme events, but with an eclipse AND the Perigee moon close then it will be even moreso, but extremely cathartic.
It will have an effect well before the actual time, up to a month for some people but generally its about a week before that it begins for most of us, and it will carry through to the next partial solar eclipse mid Feb.

There are astrologers like me who read eclipses for people, Earthquakes and weather, and those who predict wars and Government matters such as Ed Tampin, so anyone interested in world events should seek him out on the net. He has already mentioned these the supermoons and eclipses.

There is much research needed for really good predictive work and there are not a lot of astrologers who do this.

The eclipse coming at the end of January is not a Blue moon as a Blue moon is when there are two full moons within 28 days in the same sign astrologically and I could find no reference to this in an ephemeris. I usually mention blue moons in my predictive work.

However there is a Black moon between July/August which includes two solar eclipses and 2 new moons. It has a similar effect to a Bluemoon in that something auspicious can happen during that time.
The first of those new moon eclipses is Perigee on the 13th July 2018.

I'll be writing more about these matters on my own page and will share to this one as we get closer to the events.

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The next Perigee ( Super) moon happens a day before the coming total lunar eclipse at the end of January, ( beginning of February in my part of the world) so its not technically a "supermoon" which is a very recent name for Perigee. ( closest to the earth)...

The eclipse coming at the end of January is not a Blue moon as a Blue moon is when there are two full moons within 28 days in the same sign astrologically and I could find no reference to this in an ephemeris. I usually mention blue moons in my predictive work.

However there is a Black moon between July/August which includes two solar eclipses and 2 new moons. It has a similar effect to a Bluemoon in that something auspicious can happen during that time.
The first of those new moon eclipses is Perigee on the 13th July 2018.

I'll be writing more about these matters on my own page and will share to this one as we get closer to the events.
Perhaps I should change the title of the post to 'Jan 31 will be a not-quite-blue, blood perigee total eclipse moon', lol!:bag
That would be quite a mouthful:eek:
Thanks for your input and corrections, Janne <3
I'd always thought a blue moon was when 2 full moons fall within the same month but yours seems a more precise definition.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Perhaps I should change the title of the post to 'Jan 31 will be a not-quite-blue, blood perigee total eclipse moon', lol!:bag
That would be quite a mouthful:eek:
Thanks for your input and corrections, Janne <3
I'd always thought a blue moon was when 2 full moons fall within the same month but yours seems a more precise definition.
Hi Lila, you are not alone is calling it a supermoon as many astrologers are doing the same. I am old school so please forgive me for being precise and keeping it "scientific". There is every reason to believe it could end up very powerful indeed , the coming eclipse, with Perigee so close, but I put more credence on the actual total lunar eclipse than the Perigee moon in this instance- however the combination is very powerful.
And I did not mean to correct anyone <3 , but just to say that technically its not quite what many are calling it but the previous full moon is. And I know the power of these full moons as I am always preaching about them to non believers and have for the last 40 years or more.
Even Ed tamplin said we have the 3 supermoons and in a sense they are.
It's close enough and over the years I have seen huge EQs happen at these times and cyclones etc.

Re the Blue moon there is the Nasa variety which is simply 2 full moons within any 28 days and the astrological one which is in the same sign and sometimes USA gets one and we don't on my side of the world as its a matter of minutes only.
I am a mere astrologer - not an astronomer, and I meant my post to be helpful as was asked to comment so I did and it is to show we dont have to panic about the dire effects of these predictions that talk of blood moons etc, as some may look like that if its an exact perigee full moon but some wont if the perigee is the day before. And it all depends too on the aspects of planets at the time they happen.
And I meant to put the 2nd next Perigee moon at the start of that other post - not the next so corrected myself.
:)

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks, Janne!
I just find it all fascinating... even those little details:ROFL: so I appreciate your input all the more:-D

I guess you point out yet another way the worlds of astronomers and astrologers are different... (but try describing that to a childo_O)
And I definitely appreciate your 'less dire' approach. This seems more balanced to somehow.

Looking forward to hearing more...

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
We all have been aware of the events being played for several weeks in the USA. We have in general issues related to taxes, finances from others, including other countries (others money), crimes, sex, abuse of power, coercion, secrets.

What do they have in common? Well, they are basically related one way or another to the sign of Scorpio. Therefore, what is going on with Scorpio? Interestingly, for a few weeks we had Jupiter transiting that sign. Jupiter is shining the light in all those issues.

Interestingly too is that in the chart of the USA (I am in the camp that favors the chart with Sagittarius in the ascendant) part of the transit of Jupiter is in the eleventh house, therefore the unexpected, the awareness of what has been below ground comes out and being the house associated with organizations and social groups we have visibility of activities that were kept hidden by groups (yes, entertainment, political groups, even groups of people in congress) would have been impacted by Jupiter’s transit.

In addition, transiting Uranus, that in the USA chart rules the 3rd house (news, conversations) has been squaring Mercury in the 8th house of that chart, bringing unexpected news covering the issues stated above.

Furthermore, currently with Mercury retrograde we have not only old issues/crimes being brought out constantly in the news, but many times the information is incorrect, plainly false, or we have rash statements and judgements. Another curious factor is that when somebody, specially a group, lay accusations or blame, especially on purpose in order to do some damage, the accusations come back to bite the accusing party very quickly as we have seen especially in the political arena. We should see after December 22nd when Mercury goes direct some supposedly wrong-doers being cleared and the accusers occupy the vacated seats and the backlash.

Will it continue? Well, yes. Jupiter will continue for a while in Scorpio and enter the 12th house in the USA chart bringing light to hidden issues. Furthermore, Mars will conjoin Jupiter towards the end of the first week in January so that will make things really light up, especially since Mars is strong in Scorpio (co-ruler). We could then see real hidden issues come to light.

Will all that bring substantial transformations? Not yet I’m afraid. I’m looking more at 2019 when transiting Pluto impacts Mars in the USA chart –even though we may see the first seeds for a while this coming Spring in 2018 –that will require a deeper study since involves war/violence indications due to the planets involved.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
We all have been aware of the events being played for several weeks in the USA. We have in general issues related to taxes, finances from others, including other countries (others money), crimes, sex, abuse of power, coercion, secrets.

What do they have in common? Well, they are basically related one way or another to the sign of Scorpio. Therefore, what is going on with Scorpio? Interestingly, for a few weeks we had Jupiter transiting that sign. Jupiter is shining the light in all those issues.
And, funny as life can be, I recently keep finding myself singing songs and song fragments to myself with similar themes of lights shining (old songs that I haven't thought of in so long in many cases) such as, "This little light of mine" and "Shine on, crazy diamond".
Another song that I haven't heard in ages that has been ringing in my ears is "Seasons in the Sun" which is about dying, another Scorpio (and Pluto) theme.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
which is about dying, another Scorpio (and Pluto) theme.
Very interesting Lila! I learned long time ago (and life showed me that was correct) that an evolved Scorpio is not symbolized by a scorpion but by an eagle. Reading your post made me think that perhaps that symbol applies to the next stage. By the way, there is literature too that indicates that there is a third stage, an even more evolved stage if you wish, where Scorpio is symbolized by the dove or better yet, the phoenix -reborn from the ashes.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oh, yes, somehow Scorpio as eagle fits. And Scorpio as phoenix seems sublime!<3 Dove too, but in a way that is so much more subtleo:)

Thanks for those images, Carl. I suspect I'll be playing with those in the back of my mind for a while, lol!:-))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)