James Cameron & Sir Peter Jackson Launching Plant-Based Food Business (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
James Cameron, the Oscar-winning director and force behind such films like Avatar, The Terminator, the Titanic and Aliens, is a vegan and owns a 1500 hectare rural property in the North Island of New Zealand. He recently spoke about his future dreams for a vegan future on TVNZ’s Sunday programme.

Together with his Wife Suzy, they campaign for the worldwide reduction of animal consumption. He was quoted as say, “There are a lot of problems with meat, getting your protein from meat requires anywhere from 10 to 40 times as much land as getting the same exact nutritional value from plants. What we need is a nice transition to a meatless or relatively meatless world in 20 or 30 years."

cow.png

Their farm was once a dairy farm, but they’ve converted it into growing organic vegetables, hemp, rye corn and linseed.

Sir Peter Jackson, who’s most well known for his involvement with creating and directing Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings movies, is planning to launch a plant-based food business with James and Suzie Cameron.

I was pleased to see a couple of personalities such as James Cameron and Peter Jackson being involve in this area. They very likely have a higher understanding of the health benefits of moving to a meatless diet, in addition to their thoughts around the wellbeing of animals.

I do hope more and more people make the shift as they wake up and begin listening more closely to what their body requires to be healthy, and support their spiritual path.

Source: Stuff

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Their plan is well under way actually. They have at least two plant protein "refineries" in operation in Canada (James Cameron is originally from Canada), and more to come. One of them is about ten minutes from where I live.

The products coming out of the processing plant are not food grade yet, but they are working on it.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
He was in the city for the grand opening of his plant. He introduced himself as Jim and hung out at the local tourist traps. Very down to earth apparently.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I've always liked his fascination with exploring the oceans.

The movie the Abyss is a favorite of mine. He wrote and directed that one too.

I haven't forgot what the entity said from the CHANI project, about how once we explore the oceans properly (and develope the required technologies for that) we will be able to explore space — or something like that.

• Intriguing Post
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)