J. Z. Knight's Long Sight Predictions for 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Below is a post that J. Z. Knight just made on Facebook for some predictions for 2018, which shift into 2019 as well. I understand this is not at all related to Ramtha, but to her own insight.

For those unfamiliar with Judy Zebra "JZ" Knight, she's an American metaphysical teacher and author, known for her channeling of the spiritual entity named Ramtha. Knight lives in a 12,800-square-foot (1,190 m2) French chateau-style home near the rural town of Yelm, Washington, U.S. and next door she teaches courses and runs Ramtha's School of Enlightenment.

Here is her long sight forecast for this year:

"I have been working on this post for some time..

I want to share what I see for the rest of this year and into next with you.

THESE UNFOLDING EVENTS ARE FROM MY LONG SIGHT. I have hesitated, in consideration of your personal realities. You are welcome to dismiss them or accept them. These are to provide you with substantial Mind Changing Events in which to either look forward to. Some. I will share but not all. Of those later ones, I will also share but not tonight.

1. Trump will continue to release the JFK Assignation Files finalized by August..

2. The opening & reveal the UFO COVERUP. Not only of the US Space Fleet, by also the REAL EXTRATERRESTRIALS. THIS REVEAL WILL BRING TO LIGHT THE ANCIENT HISTORY OF OUR WORLD.
* The Reveal of an array of
exotic energy systems, re
Placing our current fuel
Energy sources.
Affecting all transportation
Modes. Communication
Systems, (Otherworldly)
Health, revitalizing DNA to
Reversal of aging, without
Diseases.

*Within fewer of five years
The access to download
Enormous amounts of
Knowledge including,
Specific fields of interest
WARNING; The effect releasing
THE UFO REVEAL, will include
the meaning of TIME. Our world reality to normal beings DOES not include DIMENSIONAL REALITIES. Understanding TIME FOR NORMAL PEOPLE is a REALITY BUT IS A CLOSED ILLUSION! The whole of the UFO reveal will not bring all joy & freedom...Trump will be the instrumental force in this reveal.

I continue to be bothered by an earthquake in the Atlantic which will be very destructive to the East Coast.... I do not know when...

Cancer cures coming rapidly as Ramtha Predicted during the last INTIMATE DAY...many of your loved ones afflicted are within reach of being cured...

Trump will tackle the Fed and the National Debt... as Ramtha predicted at the Dec. 8th, 2017 prophecy. The same night that Ramtha said Trump would look out his plane window and view a UFO accompanying his plane and he, Trump would proclaim that he wanted that technology.
*Of Note, The Day Trump’s plane left for his Inaugural in Washington DC., Fox News caught two UF0’s by chance as they were filming the plane taking off!

It is possible that Trump will do away with the Fed allowing the government to print it own currency. Gold Backed.

A World Wide hunt and capture underway for the Tyrants who have suppressed and enslaved all peoples,... ending all wars. REAL EVIL...

The Reveal of the TRUTH BEHIND 9/11 within 2 years ... HEARTBREAKING...

Angel Folkie, for now this but a thin slice of what is coming. I leave to you do with as you see fit...."​

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Revealing... Revelations. These things exist. It's just a matter of how the lid peels off. We all possess two hands, and they are meant for holding hands with others when the time is right.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The Reveal of the TRUTH BEHIND 9/11 within 2 years ... HEARTBREAKING...
The truth behind 9/11 is more than a meme... There are a few actual physical events in 3D that scoped out and made themselves a historical marker. One that even those that were not yet born can identify with, and feel emotion about.

On the larger scale: dropping bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki; the death and destruction of two whole generations of men and boys in WW1; the tsunami in 2004; Fukushima; the Nazi death camps...

On the smaller scale: the shoot-down of a completely innocent passenger jet carrying hundreds of people over the Ukraine; (and other plane shoot-downs such as Germanwings); the loss of MH370 in a world-class intrigue but dastardly to its core; the school shooting at Columbine; the assassinations of J.F. Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln...

Look at how many of those in the list above have been perpetrated just in this last 17 years since 2000, all within our day-to-day lifetimes.

I don't know if I have read it or dreamed it, but I believe a new word has had to be created because of 9/11: dustification. Things weren't just burned, they weren't just wrecked - they were dustified. If the technology used in this destruction is one of the hidden, occult-developed technologies originating from out of this world, then all the hearts in this world will break, when the news comes out. Such off-world technologies can be used for good - or not.

Only when we, as a collective, MASTER our thoughts and thereby our actions, will we be immune to being used as unwitting pawns in such games of intrigue and devastation.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
all right revelation is a good one, i'm also curious to them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)