It's official now - Pope says there is no hell (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
An atheist reporter, who is a friend of the Pope said he told him in a private meeting that there is no hell.

It is an odd story because of the official Vatican response, which neither denies nor confirms the statement. I find this weird because from my outside view (raised Methodist), fear of hell is a big deal in Catholicism.

The Vatican’s official response reads:

“The Holy Father Francis recently received the founder of the newspaper La Repubblica in a private meeting on the occasion of Easter, without however giving him any interviews. What is reported by the author in today’s article [in La Repubblica] is the result of his reconstruction, in which the textual words pronounced by the Pope are not quoted. No quotation of the aforementioned article must therefore be considered as a faithful transcription of the words of the Holy Father.”

So, I was going write WTH, but now I'm left with WT.....

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/red-francis-makes-headlines-on-holy-thursday-saying-there-is-no-hell/

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
So, I was going write WTH, but now I'm left with WT.....
Happily enough, we still have 'WTF' at our disposal anytime.
;)o:):cool:

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Oh - one of my favorite sayings just went out the window....

When a Texas woman says Oh Hell No, it is already too late. O.o:D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I find this weird because from my outside view (raised Methodist), fear of hell is a big deal in Catholicism.
I was raised Catholic and you're right...fear of Hell was almost pounded into me from a very young age. Unfortunately as well, the Catholic faith views ALL human beings, even innocent newborns, as "sinners" and "soiled". No offense intended to anyone here who might be Catholic, but I mean, seriously, we're automatically BAD just because we're born human? That's not for me. And now that I've learned a great deal more about Satanism, the "Illuminati", and other "dark" practices, the rituals of Holy Communion, confession, (and many others) just really seem creepy to me. For those who don't know about communion, it's where the faithful line up to eat bread (wafers) that have been "turned into Jesus Christ's body" by the priest. The priest also drinks wine that has been "turned into Christ's blood" by the priest. I get the symbolism of "accepting" Christ into us, but now I find the practice cannibalistic--and actually quite disturbing.

Where "Hell" is concerned, as Kryon (or perhaps it was Lee Carroll who channels Kryon) has said about God (and I'm paraphrasing here), "What parent would send their child into an eternal place of suffering and pain just because the child 'did something wrong or made a poor choice'"? No parent I know. I've come to see "God" as my "Higher" Self--and I know that "Self" (and especially a so-called "Higher" Self) would NEVER do something like that. My own "knowing" is that "God" (and I actually don't really care for that name anymore) or "Source" or however one might wish to refer to it, is unconditional love. It allows us to create and explore "All That Is" without judgement--because It has a much wiser, broader perspective. It knows we are aspects of Itself--and that without every one of us, eternal existence would be pretty darned boring! :)

But I digress. Please don't get me wrong...I'm not against Catholicism or any other practice or religion. As Kryon also says (and I wholeheartedly agree) all paths are to be respected and honored. I'm grateful to have been exposed to Catholicism as a child--but almost none of its practices resonate with me now and I no longer consider myself to be a follower. I must admit that I find many of its teachings to be quite valid (helping one's neighbor, loving one another, seeking "enlightenment", etc.), but the rituals themselves and many of the general philosophies are no longer my choice.

Getting back to "Hell", I agree with the idea that there really is none. I suspect the "darker" experiences we have here in the physical are the closest we can get to the "Hell" experience--and I'm intending to experience something MUCH more fulfilling than that in my future!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
the faithful line up to eat bread (wafers) that have been "turned into Jesus Christ's body" by the priest. The priest also drinks wine that has been "turned into Christ's blood" by the priest. I get the symbolism of "accepting" Christ into us, but now I find the practice cannibalistic--and actually quite disturbing.
Exactly what I've been thinking for years. It's straight from any Satanic or some Black Magic handbook for me.
I was raised as a Roman-Catholic too. I am happy I am over that. It never made any sense to me, not even as a child that could not understand everything and had to take the adult's words and teachings for granted. It just did not make sense. But as a child you just go along, it's what you are expected to do and you do. Like school, TV and all that, you swallow it all, take it all in, normally without any critical thinking. Just a part of growing up.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I have read comments from other forums regarding this issue and they are not positive to say the least. Many faithful are confused, others openly opposed the Pope's statement and even challenged his faith. Gives me the impression of another veil starting to be removed.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I find this opinion, expressed at the bottom of the article, fascinating. It talks about such a statement about hell (if made by Francis) being 'heresy', calling into question 'papal infallibility' and questions whether such a statement (if it was actually made) makes Francis something other than 'a true pope'. Then, it draws a parallel between Judas and Francis, concluding that this statement (if it happened) was 'a calamitous mistake' made by a 'clumsy pope'.

It is someone looking at the same information and coming to a conclusion so different ('calamitous mistake') from Carl's above (lifting of another veil as something one can look forward to). Amazing how, depending on one's predisposition the same data can be attributed such a different value (positive/negative, helpful/disastrous, blasphemy/enlightenment, etc).

As Pod and Linda were discussing in another thread (see below), we all have things that 'trigger' us to look at any given event/statement/action, etc as 'good' or 'bad' or whatever; and the more we can locate such triggers within ourselves so as to be able to acknowledge them, be grateful to them for what they taught us; then, the more we can move on and out of that 'good/bad' etc paradigm of ascribing such values to all we encounter. Perhaps we can even move to a place where we laugh at the event/statement/action which used to trigger us, acknowledging that it has come up yet again.

Once this 'de-triggering' is done we can move on toward a place where it feels more like things that are done/said/etc 'just' are and from which we can consciously act; rather than unconsciously react, from a triggered place. This makes it possible, as Stargazer says, to choose what to do about what has been done/said/etc. which means we can consciously create our reality going forward; rather than reacting to it unconsciously. We can only act consciously in this manner once we have acknowledged all the elements in play, including our unconscious reactions; once we have recognized them for what they truly are.
The posts I refer to above can be found here (Thurs, March 29 (Pod and Linda) and Wed, March 29 (Stargazer); respectively):
www.transient.info/roundtable/threads/the-event-is-very-close-now-10-9-8-2087/page-17

I predict that as soon as I post this I'll find another post soon that resonates with precisely this topic, because it seems that this is the nature of the reality we are creating now:-D
I am very glad of that, since I'll then be able to put it all into practice in a situation that has come up (yet again!) for me:)|<3

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It talks about such a statement about hell (if made by Francis) being 'heresy', calling into question 'papal infallibility'
What a classic example of a trigger Lila. Thank you for pointing that out.

I read a brief article about it and thought "Who cares?" (well, actually it was "Who gives a fuck?")

I think some of us real*eyes that hell was created by the church to frighten people into being good and paying to avoid it whilst they were alive. It is a huge fear programme, so I guess the writer of the article still believes that humans need fear to control them.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
What a classic example of a trigger Lila. Thank you for pointing that out.

I read a brief article about it and thought "Who cares?" (well, actually it was "Who gives a fuck?")
Well, see, we can 'officially' toss out "WTH" and replace it with "WGAF"; or "WT".

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I made light of this news because it has little impact on me. However, after looking at other articles and replies here, my heart goes out to those in the Catholic community. They just got red pilled - and right before Easter.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What about my favourite expression: Hells Bells! Bells always ring in Hell because they can never freeze over.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I was raised Catholic and you're right...fear of Hell was almost pounded into me from a very young age. Unfortunately as well, the Catholic faith views ALL human beings, even innocent newborns, as "sinners" and "soiled". No offense intended to anyone here who might be Catholic, but I mean, seriously, we're automatically BAD just because we're born human? That's not for me. And now that I've learned a great deal more about Satanism, the "Illuminati", and other "dark" practices, the rituals of Holy Communion, confession, (and many others) just really seem creepy to me. For those who don't know about communion, it's where the faithful line up to eat bread (wafers) that have been "turned into Jesus Christ's body" by the priest. The priest also drinks wine that has been "turned into Christ's blood" by the priest. I get the symbolism of "accepting" Christ into us, but now I find the practice cannibalistic--and actually quite disturbing.

Where "Hell" is concerned, as Kryon (or perhaps it was Lee Carroll who channels Kryon) has said about God (and I'm paraphrasing here), "What parent would send their child into an eternal place of suffering and pain just because the child 'did something wrong or made a poor choice'"? No parent I know. I've come to see "God" as my "Higher" Self--and I know that "Self" (and especially a so-called "Higher" Self) would NEVER do something like that. My own "knowing" is that "God" (and I actually don't really care for that name anymore) or "Source" or however one might wish to refer to it, is unconditional love. It allows us to create and explore "All That Is" without judgement--because It has a much wiser, broader perspective. It knows we are aspects of Itself--and that without every one of us, eternal existence would be pretty darned boring! :)

But I digress. Please don't get me wrong...I'm not against Catholicism or any other practice or religion. As Kryon also says (and I wholeheartedly agree) all paths are to be respected and honored. I'm grateful to have been exposed to Catholicism as a child--but almost none of its practices resonate with me now and I no longer consider myself to be a follower. I must admit that I find many of its teachings to be quite valid (helping one's neighbor, loving one another, seeking "enlightenment", etc.), but the rituals themselves and many of the general philosophies are no longer my choice.

Getting back to "Hell", I agree with the idea that there really is none. I suspect the "darker" experiences we have here in the physical are the closest we can get to the "Hell" experience--and I'm intending to experience something MUCH more fulfilling than that in my future!
The Hell experience is when you KNOW you're right all the time, and there's no room to manoeuvre.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
But seriously, people, do you realise that those still under the blindfold (belief in religions that have been spoon-fed to them since babyhood) are at this moment being MANIPULATED by this head of Church/State (State being Vatican) because aspects of their old religion are being deliberately removed to make room for the ONE New World Religion - which I would say is being moved into place right now. One of the old religion's markers - Easter - is being used for this purpose. Soon we will be introduced to the new Saviour - no doubt of it.

And to think that my friend gave me a rant yesterday because he rightly claims that pagan rites were taken over by the Catholic Church to create an Easter ritual at this time of year - yet, here in the Southern Hemisphere our spring equinox is 21st September, so the late March date is completely wrong for this side of the world. Yes, yes, calm down, bigger changes are coming that will make your stomach baulk.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Exactly what I've been thinking for years. It's straight from any Satanic or some Black Magic handbook for me.
I was raised as a Roman-Catholic too. I am happy I am over that. It never made any sense to me, not even as a child that could not understand everything and had to take the adult's words and teachings for granted. It just did not make sense. But as a child you just go along, it's what you are expected to do and you do. Like school, TV and all that, you swallow it all, take it all in, normally without any critical thinking. Just a part of growing up.
I was a divergent little girl when it came to religion. School, not so much.

Reactions: Lila and Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
at this moment being MANIPULATED by this head of Church/State (State being Vatican) because aspects of their old religion are being deliberately removed to make room for the ONE New World Religion
Ooohhh - did not think about that. So, this whole episode may be interesting to watch.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Soon we will be introduced to the new Saviour - no doubt of it.
Eh...(shrugs).

All journeys back to Source are respected and valued. Those who may still need “saviors” will no doubt experience them—and all the learning that undoubtedly comes with that doctrine.

All I know is that’s not my choice. Even as recently as a couple of years ago, I would have been the first to shout, “No soul left behind!” And I’d have called for a campaign to “wake up” the remaining sleepers.

I now have the perspective that:
  • There is not (and nor can there ever be) any true separation from Source;
  • All will eventually become “enlightened” and return “home” (some will just take a bit longer);
  • Everyone’s journeys and choices are different; and finally,
  • The realization that we don’t need “saviors” means that it isn’t my responsibility or even desire to “save” anyone else.
I’ll be there to help (and love) those who wish to be helped, of course, but the final choice will always be up to them.
So I’ll hope folks will get red-pulled and “see the Light” real soon, but if they’re still “asleep” at this late stage of the game, it’s probably because that’s their own soul choice.
And nowadays, I’m perfectly OK with that.

<3<3<3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
There are a LOT of strange parallels between the Catholic symbolism and rituals and those of the so-called “dark arts”. I realize that many were probably co-opted, but it still raised my eyebrows.

Now that I’ve had some time to “sit with things”, I see that it’s all about the same. It’s merely an exercise in duality to conceal the truth of our true identity and give us a choice.

I do think the veil is thinning and “lag time” for manifestation is getting much shorter. That’s just the final attempt to have folks “wake up” before separation of worlds, or realities.

It’s all good. A truly remarkable and awesome “game” if you will!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hey Guys,

The Pop(e) has to be aware of The Event, hells bells, he has to be aware of so much as the Vatican has all the info in it's vaults.

Maybe he is just having an attack of conscience. Maybe he just thinks that he needs to correct this one big lie before it is too late.

(I do not believe it for a moment, but hey another perspective)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Pope Francis did not tell a journalist that “hell does not exist”, the Vatican has insisted.
Wondering if there is a video or even a tape of the interview. If either one exists and the reporter/newspaper produce it to salvage their reputation, well... the current Pope may suddenly exit this plane due to an unexpected "illness."
I watched yesterday a program at FOX News where they read the Vatican's disclaimer and the reporters/panel didn't find it a solid argument. Actually Pod's idea related to the Pope's potential knowledge about The Event is quite intriguing and worth of consideration in my humble opinion.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Wondering if there is a video or even a tape of the interview. If either one exists and the reporter/newspaper produce it to salvage their reputation
Mr Scalfari has prided himself on not taking notes and not using tape recorders during his encounters with leaders, and later reconstructing the meetings to create lengthy reports.

Convenient eh Carl?

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Reactions: Lila

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Mr Scalfari has prided himself on not taking notes and not using tape recorders during his encounters with leaders, and later reconstructing the meetings to create lengthy reports.

Convenient eh Carl?
Wow! Not wise in my humble opinion. By now then his reputation could be so broken that he may need to look for a new line of work soon.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
He knows........
He is sure talking like one that does isn't it? He is not listing the sins that the Catholic Church has committed but he got close, or as close as he would be allowed to avoid bringing down the house of cards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)