Article IT ONLY LOOKS LIKE THE END Nine's Path Weekly Pleiadian Message, Feb. 13 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Summary: It seems like the end of the world is finally coming to pass. As you sense the dark figure announcing its demise moving across the light of projected reality, will you choose to sleep through it? Will you rather succumb to the inevitability of change? To do so is not to opt out, but to recalibrate to life’s modulated stream of energy. Feel it rise through you and take expression. What you’re witnessing bids you to swim in the lush glow of your own metamorphosis.

Death — Page of Rods — The Star

weeklyspread.jpeg

FOUNDATION: Death

You carry the herald of change. Are you regarded with fear? What you have to say is not necessarily bad news, though it may be about the end of the world, to some ears. In fact, it is the end of an illusion that you make known. So go forward with the solemnity that’s due such a task. The sleeping masses will thank you, eventually. Once they waken from their dream, they will become aware of the truth you bear. Move on, not lingering overlong in any one place, not letting the shadow you cast to burn to deeply into the landscape. You may be blocking the light, from a certain perspective, and some may squawk about it. Relax and do what you have to do, knowing that any light you might be blocking could very well be from a projector, rather than the source of illumination itself. As your dark bearing moves across the field of view, then, consider the part you’re playing in what is perceived all around. Are you not, as you move, part of the projection itself? Shed all the layers of interpretation from your bones and become rather the pure reflection that others may see themselves in you. To do so requires a complete abdication from your self-assured persona. Of course you’ve carefully built that up over time, but it’s served its purpose and now you are called to transformation. You’re moving through that now. If you feel disconnected, know that it’s just a phase.

LODESTONE: Page of Rods

Amid the long-angled shadows that lay around your feet come glints of rising light. Flashes of inspiration draw your attention from the sleepy caverns from which you feel yourself emerging, or about to emerge. All the ideas that you’ve incubated are beginning to voice something new. Can you hardly contain yourself? It’s important to let life surge through you when it carries the code assembled and coherent, packed into a surge of some true thing that needs to be expressed. Allow this flow to rise from your toes through your being, to be given the infusion of divine breath of the heart and form through your voice, your movement, your call. This is your moment, now, of emergence. With it comes an almost unmanageable exuberance. Let yourself feel this, for it is giving lifeforce to your newly redefined sense of self. How real it is is up to you to embrace. Of all the moments of your life that you’ve waited for, how many have you fully entered into with total surrender to the experience of transformation? At each, you have the opportunity for rebirth. Take it, now, when it comes, for the holy state of being in awe of life’s regenerative dynamic is something you don’t want to miss. Don’t sit this one out, but also don’t let the chaos of the moment draw you from your path. Let your voice blend with the modulating energies of a sentient world broadcasting change.

MOST OMWARD DIRECTION: The Star

Do you think you could allow yourself to be surprised by hope? Are you willing to let life find its way without getting in its way? You’re part of life’s movement and expression, so it’s not likely that you can stand impervious and unmoving for long. Not without becoming enveloped by it in some way, at least. What rises over the horizon may now be indiscernible in shape and absolutes. It won’t be that way for long. First, the light must take its form within your own inner visual field. It must be allowed to rise without interference, yet with a silent witness to the mystery it portends. You will be bathed in the liquid light of a new reality coming to be, or you will be lost in the undercurrent of change. Your experience is, in large part, up to you. What is happening now is discernible to eyes attuned to the finer frequencies of the subtle edges of incoming waves of light. In the phase shift, you cannot hold on to what you had in your grip. All things are preparing for fundamental modulation. Move gracefully into the liquidity of form and ideation and take in only the essence of what it is that you feel slipping from your hands. You do not lose it, for it becomes part of the substance that feeds incipient reality. Witness with reverence what rises now, that you may stand fully illumined as its significance becomes undeniable.

THIS WEEK’S CONTEMPLATION

“Like a Nero fiddling against the background of flames cuts Dread’s silhouette, certain it will not fall like ashes in the inferno of castrated belief raging in Satanic pride. As the cry for making no sense drives you toward the point of absurdity creating nonsensically, Satan-dot connects to awareness-dot and suddenly you see what needs to be seen. Illumination dread cannot withstand; illusion crumbles and understanding emerges.”

— An excerpt from Opalescence: The Pleiadian Renegade Guide to Divinity

https://pleiadiantarot.com/weekly-messages/it-only-looks-like-the-end/

Attachments

• Love this post!
  • I agree
Reactions: Alain and therium

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This spread with its movement from Death, through the shouting herald and on to the stars is particularly poignant for me.

I love seeing death as an agent of change. Do I fear him? Do I fear myself? a particularly apt question as I've long known myself to be a frequent agent of change and see how it discombobulates folks when I am there stating the obvious from my own point of view. Then I get to turn it around and watch others be my agent of change. That's life.
The young herald next: in awe of life's regenerative dynamic, making sure we don't miss the show.
Then the stars. Am I willing to be surprised by hope? I sure hope so!
Hope can be surprisingly surprising.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Thank you for sharing what you see! This week's spread with a court card flanked by 2 powerful arcana follows last week's Devil in the central position. So I guess it's bound to be a powerful moment for transformation.

One thing I see as I look at the three cards is the dissolution of that thing we're hanging onto. Time to move from thinking and talking about something and moving into trusting that it's the right thing, and moving into IT! I see this illustrated in the banner—> rod—> water in the hands of each figure. In The Star, the rod has literally transfigured into the human form. It's time to move from potential into the real thing. Hope fulfilled, the beginning of a new incoming light, reflection of the inner light's release.

• Magical
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
<3 I really like that banner --> rod ---> water/human

Reactions: Maryann

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I haven't had lots of spangles, but I have had 2 recent visions of sparkle this week, both happening as I shut my eyes, and the speed and intensity of them alerting me this is not dream world. A bit like the projector showing a slide that wasn't in the original line-up. One that makes your inner eye glad that it's awake.

One was a simple handful of colourful, chinky, sparkly bits (could have been metal or could have been coloured light) that was tossed upwards and arced over.

The other was a vision of many small red molecules (but shiny, red, almost merging with some purple, and shining from the inside out) with the little holders you see in scientific texts holding the molecules together in a model. Probably a couple of hundred making up one spherical, oblate shape.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Red, purple buds shining from the inside out and making an oblate, almost sphere<3

Another thing I kept seeing this week was blossoms. I kept seeing them in various settings and in relation to different scenarios. Beautiful budding perfect blossoms; pink and white which, according to my dream dictionary (the Dreamer's Dictionary by Lady Stearn and Tom Corbett; an beat up old book that made its way to me somehow) are the colors of "a certain promise of success in all the concerns you' and 'unusually great success', respectively. Blossoms themselves meaning 'happiness, prosperity and contentment'. Some were definitely cherry; 'happiness and good health'.

This was very welcome as parts of the week were feeling tough, then the sparkles and blossoms came. The feeling I kept getting was that the turnaround from tough to sparkly keeps getting quicker and easier; far easier to let the tough stuff go where it is better served, as the rest of life goes its own beautiful way.

Reactions: Alain and Maryann
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
M17 star.jpgMidweek update: Keep Nine In Mind

17 The Star

You’re in it… Do you feel, especially lately, that you’re in two worlds simultaneously? As dimension itself shifts, you are, in a way bridging one reality with another. The solid, sure ground you stand on seems at times like a fluid sea of potential. Such positioning in the coordinate space of time can lead to your senses picking up signals that are neither here nor there. Be both firm in yourself and fluid in regard to what is happening around you, lest you lose yourself in the movement of destiny. It comes ever closer, you know, to realization of what has seemed for so long like a far-away light in the sky. Let time flow more freely within your grasp. You are secure in where you need to be, even if that feels like, at this moment, merely the thinnest thread of hope.

When you notice glimmers of “something” just beyond the edge of your field of vision, it can take you by surprise. As much as you entertain yourselves with fantasy and horror on the other side of a liquid reality screen, when something pops up within your sure space of being, it can hoist you, momentarily, out of your space. When you start to see behind the screen, things can get very interesting indeed. You can easily slip into the feeling that you’re completely alone in what you’re experiencing, disconnected from the familiar, surrounded by something unbounded, indescribable, alien to your sense of being. At such times, you can help yourself rise by attuning to what comes from higher mind, from threads of awareness that shimmer within what can otherwise come across as dark visitations from the in-between. You’re on track for something better than you may at this moment be capable of discerning.

You’re not an island, separate, but part of a cosmic wholeness, even when all you can do to maintain an upright perspective is grab onto something familiar, something trusted. As the flow carries you into a broader conceptual field, challenging awareness to expand beyond your comfort zone, reaching for a stabilizer might not work. Remember, you are well within the flow now. Perspectives are shifting. You cannot hold onto a moment of comfortable reckoning any more than you can clench water in your hand. The flow cannot be stopped. Attune to the movement of now, and recognize that it is in a flux state. You will not lose yourself within it, if you allow yourself to rise. You may need to crank your inner frequency dial a little further to the open position. This movement is not a little thing. Closing yourself off to it will lead to discomfort in the long run. Are you willing to receive something that’s been outside of your line of sight? Raise your eyes and your heart will follow.

Attachments

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
This seems related to this thread, and the Quickening.

Anyone else have an unusual night of Feb 15 (Friday)? I had lots of energy and spirits were really talkative to me. The energy kept me awake, I only got an hour of sleep as we had to wake up at 3:20am to go to catch a flight home. I tried to ignore the spirits but the energy still kept me awake, I felt good, happy, content, alive, and ... awake. lol. And the next day, very sleepy.

Anyone else have anything odd happen around that date?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This seems related to this thread, and the Quickening.

Anyone else have an unusual night of Feb 15 (Friday)? I had lots of energy and spirits were really talkative to me. The energy kept me awake, I only got an hour of sleep as we had to wake up at 3:20am to go to catch a flight home. I tried to ignore the spirits but the energy still kept me awake, I felt good, happy, content, alive, and ... awake. lol. And the next day, very sleepy.

Anyone else have anything odd happen around that date?
Definitely up that night talking to someone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)