It’s Woo Tyme | Clif High (October is Key) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here’s Clif High’s latest video (22 minutse) which I’ve written some notes about below.
  • Articles show media is in catch-up mode to the events.
  • Media promoting false flag on the 18th in DC
  • Media following organic trends developing in the social order
  • At the same time they are promoting the event
  • Woo has risen up with the paradigm sinking
  • Advises not to attend protests in Australia (“heavy handed shit”)
  • Media following organic trends developing in the social order
  • One language clue Clif has is on or within the 3rd week of October, a media casualty occurs, maybe a company, not individual. This is a temporal marker — media problems seem to crumble after this point as they try and keep themselves out of jail. The tide has turned here.
  • The secrets revealed period started in August and will go on for years. This is about knowledge and wisdom — it won’t be hidden anymore. This is exciting times, but scary and dangerous Clif says.
  • Serious men need to watch out for their families and extended families by putting out words of caution on “activities”.
  • “Serious men” need to stand up and speak up at the appropriate time. When the emotions of the normies break through, that’s the time to guide them to a calm state and to consider the info.
  • Political party individuals coming out, who are not corrupt, are serious men and will tell us we are entering a time in which everything that the normies thought they understood and knew, will be upended.
  • The normies will be quite emotionally disturbed (people who are not woken up and many who have been vaccinated).
  • Many terrible things will come out about the celebrities and leaders, and this will impact the norrmies greatly. [Laron: when I write this, I am reminded of following McAfee’s Telegram for the past few months as he’s been about to release information that fits into what Clif is saying]
  • A cult that is 6k years old, maybe older, will be exposed. Maybe 13k years they have been around. They are an Aberration. This will be exposed to the normies and they will find it very hard to accept. This death cult will be revealed and that is who is attacking us. This exposure is the revealing, the apocalypse. The apocalypse is secrets revealed.A lot of minds will be destroyed from these secrets. It will destroy a lot of people.
  • Those awoke will see just how close we have come to the bug taking over.
  • There are lots of awake people that will be ready to fill the roles of all the criminals that are exposed, meaning there will be a whole new approach to things.
  • The USA, UK and Australia thing that just happened, was really to coordinate the deep state response to what’s about to come out. This will probably include threats of nuclear war with/by China. They will be lashing out in an attempt to get out of the situation the cabal/deep state have created.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you. I could watch Clif Tyme and Tyme again.

• I agree
Reactions: Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Clif talks about the September 18th planned protest in DC and says DO NOT GO, which with most thinking people I know agree. It is a trap - exactly the same set-up as before - get a clue!

Reactions: Margie

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
> When the emotions of the normies break through, that’s the time to guide them to a calm state and to consider the info.

Good advice. Not everyone has the courage to see what is going on. "Normies" is not supposed to be derogative, just descriptive.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

I just pulled/drew a Sabian Symbol for this situation with the post included about the Trump situation.

This is my result:

Screenshot_2021-09-27-16-32-31-532_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Neeraj

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Notes on October 2 interview with Clif and Greg Hunter
Red October

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)